*blocks your path*
Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16596800
youtube.com/watch?v=4OZkCXbbEJw
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
youtube.com/watch?v=yRELldIuZyM
sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/did-europeans-get-fat-neandertals
nature.com/news/baseball-players-reveal-how-humans-evolved-to-throw-so-well-1.13281
phys.org/news/2013-06-chimps-humans-baseball-pitcher.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1y__4xX8xp8
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42115184/#q42126819
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42115184/#42127072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I eat more meat to spite you and live into my 80s.

Have a stroke

That image is not accurate. Cholesterol goes inside the artery wall, and not clumping randomly, when there is a tear and inflammation, in order to heal it. So continuous tearing and inflammation will cause cholesterol scabs buildup.

Lets say someone has this, how does your body even get rid of that shit? Do you have it for life?

Fuck.

Having very low cholesterol levels reverses atherosclerosis. If you eat anything with cholesterol in it (eggs, bacon, dairy), you're likely to never reach those low levels of cholesterol.

bypass that shit

A refreshing take on an old, exhausted topic. Thank you.

>this confuses and enrages the ketofag
m-muh healthy saturated fats

>>this confuses and enrages the ketofag

maybe the ones who don't understand atherosclerosis.

thats funny bc whenever i do keto my bloodwork is perfect.

beta glucan errday

Dietary cholesterol ≠ blood cholesterol
Saturated fat = blood cholesterol

Seriously, how does anyone think bacon and eggs are even remotely 'healthy'?

The type of shit ketofags suggest will have you die of heart disease in your forties, assuming you start at the age of 18 and stick to it.

What's your LDL? If it's above 70 you're at risk of developing heart disease.

How about you work on this, blood?

This. Dietary cholesterol has more of an immediate effect on your gallbladder than anything.

~64

LDL increases at the start of keto due to VLDL catabolism. This should decrease over time as SD-LDL are consumed due to lower triglycerides.

You veganfags are pretty great in the way that you inflammate this community, since you were here this is what happened

>realized that a family member who had fibromyalgia that started around the time when that family member started to eat less meat and became a veggyfag
>realized that race is extremely important in diet
>realized how horrible vegetable oils are
>realized that LDL to HDL things are a myth
>realized that many of the lore taught to me was actually taught to me by a bunch of kikes who want to make more niggers
>realize that the meat industry is keeping the nigger world from exploding even more in numbers
>all the research you provided mostly came from different races who had different diets and different digestion systems for different foods.

Right now I am thinking of doing bone broth, something also innate to meat eating races.

>~64
What do you eat?

>What do you eat?

Low carb, high fat mod protein.

>Seriously, how does anyone think bacon and eggs are even remotely 'healthy'?
Most people think cholesterol is something old people have to worry about. They don't consider that 2 plain eggs goes above the 300mg daily limit.

"As the consumption of eggs leads to a high intake of cholesterol without necessarily resulting in high uptake levels of SFA and total fat, several groups have tried to elucidate the effect of cholesterol by investigating the relationship between the consumption of eggs and the development of CHD. Based on these studies, the association between dietary cholesterol and CHD risk is, if anything, minor in nature."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16596800

Don't worry bro, I got you. Cooking you up some bone broth right now.

Mmmmmm enjoy that eyeball broth bro it's not as if I haven't seen that "haha now I'll eat 3 steaks XD" shitposting 100 times before. Add some sour cream to it. Maybe that'll enhance the flavor.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OZkCXbbEJw

Not sure if we are being forced into it but I am somewhat nearly complete of making a whole picture for a racially targeted, towards the white, wholesome diet. I dont think that the keto diet is the answer, but somewhere in a "very high" range of meat consumption, alongside high quality veggies (and lower amounts of fruits) is what seems to be the optimal thing for whites, for europeans.

literally a fucknig racist diet. But it seems to make somewhat sense knowing many of the other variables.

No I mean I'm working up a broth from my bone for you to eat. Almost there.

Oh I get it, quite funny there user.

>keto diet for 6 months
>get lipid panel done
>perfectly fine

see for yourself

you got an H in the fag column which means you're a Huge fag (short for faggot)

Your body uses cholesterol to make bile. Your body will use dietary cholesterol for this, but in its absence, it will use blood cholesterol. So eating a diet low in cholesterol and high in unsoluable fiber (which forces bile to pass to the large intestine rather than be reabsorbed) will lower blood cholesterol.

what race are you?

I mean what kind of racial background do you have? European or something else?

oh haha sorry, i see what you mean. i'm a 4x100 relay.

well thats not very helpful user.

do you mean like a bicycle race?

go vegan

No as in your DNA, to which racial group does it belong to?

OHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i'm such an idiot. sorry user. lol i thought you were talking about races! like when you have to get to the finish line quickly, you know what i mean? like you have to be faster than the other people but sometimes the race is longer but you don't have to be that fast, you just have to go for the longest time? so it's like for endurance? and sometimes you use a vehicle or something idk. lol. what was your question? what's my favorite race? i think i already said it: 5k. not to be rude but you're not very good at listening are you?

go vegan

b-but i only eat eggwhites, am I safe?

You are actually cringe incarnated

white guy, northern european background

the last guy who also said that meat eating didnt raise his LDL / HDL that much was a fucking half jew, american mutt lol. Still, Neanderthal DNA and lipid catabolism explains it well perhaps.

2 guys is not exactly the best sample size but this forum is somewhat blind as we are anons.

I wonder if a racially conscious diet will be better than an (((international))) diet. Could use more sample sizes.

I like that we're now pretending to take racial pride drinking milk! Just another layer in the never ending shitposting war! MAGA WE ARE LEGION EXPECT US!

You came here with your baggage of leftist horseshit and you were met with overwhelming opposition. Not only has the idea of "Racial diet" increased in my head as a potentially potent vector (as the time required for evolution to be so could have been enough, and are enough for major differences in foods), your own ideology failed to make a foothold here.

So thanks for shitposting us into a better, more refined diet. Couldnt have done so without you.

I guess I will order a batch of corpse juice (is what you vegans call bone broth)

Well this thread developed cancer.

Total cholesterol doesn't matter. The number you want to lower is LDL-P.

OMG

>Happy Wife Happy Life
Virgin Stains actually fucking said that about his wife being a lazy do nothing cunt. What is it about vegans being numale?

>They don't consider that 2 plain eggs goes above the 300mg daily limit
I've been eating 4 - 8 eggs almost daily since I was a kid. No problems at all. Babushka always said "a real man eats a lot of eggs to keep his manhood in good shape, haha".
Then again, I was always playing a lot of team sports, like football, basketball, volleyball, so maybe it got that metabolism running like a wild steed.

>Babushka
>slavis with a long history of egg consumption

still kinda white, at least for the diet. High chance of proper cardio vascular health if you avoid the booze, and western imports enough. Though not sure about the sour pickles and pork sausage as booze snacks.

Him being a beta cuck doesn't invalidate his arguments on nutrition, though.

Are you roughly the size of a barge?

It kinda does when you're arguing about veganism being healthy. Most vegans are more or less like him. Can't lift weights for shit, mentally ill, and generally cuck-like. You see how your diet can affect your hormones and mental health?

I only drink vodka and traditional Slav alcohols, like rakija and stuff like that. Booze doesn't cut it for me.

>pickles
>sausage
Great for vodka. But I eat those daily as well due to living in the countryside. Shit from the supermarket doesn't compare to the real thing, not even close.
Although it's a bit tricky with the pickles. You see, when they're good, they only last for a few months. Then you have to wait for harvesting season and make them, and wait for them to be ready.
It's a cycle of joy and tragedy.

No, I'm actually pretty slim, which is weird, considering how much of that shit I eat. I'm not even joking, I can eat a kilo of pork in one go.
However, I have a lot of stuff to do at my farm, so I'm pretty active and maybe I manage to burn it all off?

>Shit from the supermarket doesn't compare to the real thing, not even close.

exactly, I think that there is enough evidence to show that PROCESSED meats are bad, evidence too that conservatives are carcinogenic. but for natural, organic, even red meats are not going to be that bad. Carry on then slav friend. Its a shame europe is so tightly packed that one cannot even let roam the cows freely in your village as they do in russia. Probably the most comfiest of lifestyles for cows.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PERFECT BLOODWORK JESUS CHRIST. What is your LDL and total cholesteral man? Pic or it didn't happend you stupid fuck

>m-muh healthy saturated fats
>Seriously, how does anyone think bacon and eggs are even remotely 'healthy'?
Because they're not retards that demonize perfectly nutritious food for no reason
You know what else most people believe in, memes
It's bullshit
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs

>exactly, I think that there is enough evidence to show that PROCESSED meats are bad, evidence too that conservatives are carcinogenic. but for natural, organic, even red meats are not going to be that bad.
No, there isn't
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/

Don't remember the gene but there is a very specefic gene that MASSIVELY reduces your cholesteral levels and this gene alone is enough to always have optimal LDL levels. You probably have this which means you're one lucky son of a bitch.

>china study

even if its positive of meat, I wouldnt really use other races so easily for our own. Just too different they are. If you had a study from slav nations, or perhaps some whites in america then it would be a bit relevant. But even they can deviate as Italians have different dietary habits than Norwegians. Also, many blogs still.

Yea I am quite skeptical about the whole story of meat being carcinogenic. I think it mainly has to do with just simply bad science, bad sample sizes, the inability to isolate modern diets and unknown variables that they bring. Races, gut bacteria, range of genetic mutation in each child. Many such things. But the cows themselves are just being injected with too much, additives which are harmful are being added.

That is why I am paying more for organic meats, with an aim at it also being grass fed. The best I can do while trying to keep my meat intake above 60%

This would be fucking awesome... eating as unhealthy as you want without having to worry about your heart, as long as you hit your micronutrients.

Its not "unhealthy" if your health does not get worse because of it, its called genetics. And many whites are like that for meats.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRELldIuZyM
sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/did-europeans-get-fat-neandertals

Perhaps may have something to do with these links.

>realized that race is extremely important in diet
elaborate? sauce?

Humans evolved a specific hunting mechanism recently
nature.com/news/baseball-players-reveal-how-humans-evolved-to-throw-so-well-1.13281
phys.org/news/2013-06-chimps-humans-baseball-pitcher.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1y__4xX8xp8

and Suggesting that our body adapted to a larger meat intake, goes well with other proof of evolution.

not sure what the hunting mechanism has to do with race since those articles say it happened around the time of Homo erectus, but the lipid catabolism stuff is interesting.

It's too bad there's no data on iranians or south asians, it would be interesting to have some more data on the timescale of neanderthal gene flow

>evolved a specific hunting mechanism recently (2 million years ago)
>being able to throw things

What does that have to do with race? Or us adapting to larger meat intake?

Did you forget this thread already?

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42115184/#q42126819

this is what happens when you eat too many carbohydrates kids

Omnivores...but those fat genes are still there. Meaning that there is evolutionary pressure of the past and the evidence to suggest that high meat intake is natural and healthy for us whites.

People in other nations, who in their unique environment had other foods adapted to their own foods in this 50k thousand timespan or more. Probably through gut bacteria, but eventually also through the flesh.

what do you think we used the hunting mechanism for? On plants? Did we have to hunt plants?

>what do you think we used the hunting mechanism for?

You could just as well argue we developed a better throwing ability to kill each other more efficiently. Either way, you can't take something like that and assume that it means we're able to eat large amounts of meat with no consequence. That's a separate scientific issue that you don't settle by looking at the rotation of our shoulder blades.

> those fat genes are still there. Meaning that there is evolutionary pressure of the past and the evidence to suggest that high meat intake is natural and healthy for us whites.

Again, desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42115184/#q42126819

You're making up what you want that article to say. It's not about diet in any way.

are you the same guy who completely ignored

>lipid catabolism

Its like the single thing that makes you go away and fear me, a secret word lol. God you tried to avoid these two words so badly in one of the previous threads.

What this means is that one can process meats better. Which means that one can also eat more of them than other races who do not have these genes. As simple as that. Not sure what your point is with that archive. I think il just leave it at that and dont engage with you, you got so much damage control around these two words lol. Just pure butthurt.

Dunno man, put a chicken breast from the store next to a chicken breast from your own chicken.
That thing doesn't look, smell or even taste right. Lots of men that I know from the city have gyno, while basically nobody in the countryside has it.
Shit is weird and suspicious as fuck.

>lipid catabolism
>Its like the single thing that makes you go away and fear me, a secret word lol

You're the one who stopped posting after the final time I explained why you're misunderstanding the article and taking "lipid catabolism" out of context

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42115184/#42127072

Oh yea, the other magic word which you ignored was "lactose tolerance"

Pretty funny actually. Made me realize that I am on the right path, if the shilling jew cannot deal with these two words.

>that topic change

I take that as you conceding the point (again).

Lactose tolerance, as well, doesn't necessarily mean white people can drink/eat dairy in any amount with no consequence. All it means is you have the enzyme that allows you to digest lactose. Anything else you would want to know about the effects of consumption on human health require a different form of study. For example, being able to digest cheese does not mean the saturated fat in the cheese is rendered harmless, any more than being able to digest a cookie means the sugar in the cookie is harmless.

I´m a 18 year old cardiofag with a bmi of 21 that avoids (saturated)fats when ever possible.
My cardiovascular system is so strong that when my legs limit my speed on the bike instead of my cardiovascular and respiratory system.

That shit won´t happen to me any time soon.

>Avoids saturated fats

post ftp

I don´t have a power meter, but Strava estimates about 170W, wich isn´t much, but I only weight 57kg, so my power/ weight ratio is 3W/kg.

At least enough to assrape E-bikes on the uphill...

HNNNNNNGGG

Cholesterol being bad is a bigger myth than Santa Claus

Ok coronary artery disease

Cholesterol itself isn't bad. Having so much cholesterol in your blood that your arteries start forming plaque is bad.

Thanks user. This is the only legitimately useful comment in the thread.

>be vegan for 6 years
> end up with a hiatal hernia and acid reflux
>only thing that doesnt trigger me is eggs
>blood pressure is now in the 130s
im seriously fucked.
fuck you body

I'm just starting a vegan diet to try it out, what's the most efficient source of protein I can eat?

This may be an idiotic question, just because I'm not informed on topics like these. But is there a way to get the cholestrol out of the walls once it's there? I know that cholestrol get's turned into vitamin D when you're in the sun, so is that a viable way to actually decrease cholestrol in your blood and artery walls?

If you literally only eat plant based foods for a week your cholesterol will go back to normal levels

But what about the cholestrol lodged in the artery walls? Is there a way to naturally remove that?

Lentils and beans

not true

What does this mean? I've been eating like this for half a year...

Start a statins cycle.

>That much salt
>That much cholesterol

What's your blood pressure like?