/FPH/ - Fat People Hate

>documentary on the obesity epidemic
youtube.com/watch?v=Y647tNm8nTI

How would you end the obesity epidemic anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/fitness/strong-men-more-likely-to-have-right-wing-views-study-reveals/news-story/7717e27c386b2d310c4452ff804c006d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aint nothing wrong with fat people loving themselves.. its just when they expect others to.. kek

jon (((stewart)))

This doc is stupid. Sure they bring up some good stuff but at it's core it's basically saying "oh it's not your fault if you're fat! that's just the food industries fault!"

This is the worst thing I have ever seen because I've experienced it first-hand when I was overweight. I was working with my dad painting at a factory and was moving around a ton so by the end of the day my thighs were chafed to hell and back, like it was a rash or something. It burned so much and I felt so disgusted that day 2 years ago. I hate it when fatasses get upset at me when I scorn them for their shit lifestyle because nigger I've been through it so I have a fucking right to be sickened by you. It doesn't help that getting to a normal BMI is fucking easy, I started out by simply cutting out soda, milk, and eating at night.

why not both?

that food is designed to be horribly addictive and kill you.

>why not both?

Because losing weight is easy and it's really not difficult to avoid shitty foods with added sugar once you know what to look for. The movie also says calories in calories out is bullshit which is fucking hilarious.

>I LOVE MY FAT BODY
No you don't, if you were offered by a genie or something to become thin in an instant you'd take the offer in a heartbeat. Fatties are so transparent and readable it's actually ridiculous how they can even do enough mental gymnastics to convince themselves to be alright with their current state. Fucking pigs.

>Because losing weight is easy
its definitely not easy and you wouldnt know if you've never been a lard ass.

losing weight is literally the most painful thing I have ever done.

that being said, I agree not eating crap is the only solution.

>This video contains content from (((The Weinstein Co.))) who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

What is that? And how can it afford 4 slaves?

My 600 lb life

The episode is "Justin and Stephen"

You can make 2000Cal very filling.

I was fat and I can confirm its easy you probably just have a easy life if thats the hardest thing you ever did

I'm with I've been fat before too and it was simple to lose it. Your discipline is/was just trash

>losing weight is literally the most painful thing I have ever done.
Confirmed for never falling off a tree as a kid, never having been in an actual fight that ended with both sides bleeding and never actually doing anything that kids are supposed to do.

You've wasted your entire youth if losing weight is actually, literally, the most painful thing you have ever done.

>its definitely not easy and you wouldnt know if you've never been a lard ass.

I went from obese to normal weight in 4 months m8. First time in my life I ever went on a diet and it was a complete success. Fuck your excuses

I feel this, this phenomenon is what motivates me to lose weight. Truly started to loathe myself when my thighs steady to rub together, get disgusting.

30 pounds down. I guess I'm grateful that my thighs were fat cause it motivates, lol

you guys all suffer from confirmation bias.

people who dont have a hard time are more likely to be on Veeky Forums

im sure you guys had an easier time but its really not that easy for everyone else because if it was we wouldnt have 34% of this country as obese, that being said I agree all you do is change diet.

Because people have personal responsibility to decide what they eat?

You could be out there making and selling the most delicious ice cream in the world, but it's up to people to decide if they want to eat your ice cream until they're obese or not.

Its not easy because you guys are undisciplined pussies just close your fucking mouth

You piece of shit bulking will BREAK YA. Its the most slowest process in the world.

Yup
Once you make eating right and exercising a habit, you can shed weight at 2lb body fat/wk, 1lb conservatively

>If I sit like this, people will think my ungodly massive ballsack is just a massive obesity problem.

I agree with you but you realize that food is designed to kill you right?

Thats my only argument here.

Losing weight is objectively easier than gaining weight. All you have to do is eat less. It's that fucking simple. I understand people have issues with willpower and are tempted by food but compared to so many other things in this world the idea of saying that eating less junk food is difficult is pretty laughable.

>used to smoke
>go to same store almost daily
>two fat chicks work checkouts
>almost always say "those things will kill you" when I get cigarettes from them
>always resist saying something about their weight because reasons
>say some shit like "not soon enough" or "hope so" when they say their line
>tfw I'd get fired if I had the same job and said anything about someone's eating habits
>tfw I quit smoking and they're still fat and work at a grocery store
>tfw even if they manage to lose weight after years of hard work, they'll be covered in stretch marks and loose skin

Kinda tempted to go buy a pack and throw it at one of em and tell them it's an appetite suppressant.

Get some fucking discipline.

>smokes

You're not much better than a fatty

"Just a taste, james" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer", you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake, a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy as moisture is returned. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and slicing off the whole piece. "Mm" James grunts as the flake slides under your tongue, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course" you say wryly. James beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy and steak, desperately looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs do reveal half an inch of incredibly thick goop lining the folds. "Laygs" was said from the corpulent James but you barely notice. Sliding a finger into the goop, you happily place it into your mouth and suckle it down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, well, today was bliss.

that show is funny

Poison is designed to kill you. And if people go eat that then they are to blame.

Nah, was way better than the fatties while smoking. I'm guessing you're just saying that for your own fat ass' sake, because thinking that smoking is worse than not being able to run more than 30 feet makes you seem retarded.

Good user, please don't stop. You'll feel better with every pound lost.

Imagine sleeping having seen the things he has seen

okay /pol/

lost

This horrid beast never wanted greatness in her life

The only thing this proves is that 34% of the country are lazy fucks who can't get their shit together.

>muh evil food companys selling food
>It´s nor my fault that I buy the ljunk food they produce when I could buy healthy food for half the price
>we need to stop them selling the food we want to buy
>we need to ban advertising on food since we are to dumb to read the nutrition lable

Seriously, no one forces you to buy pic related.
People want to drink stuff like that.
I think people should pay for their own health inshureance and let Darwin do the rest.

This isn't real. I refuse to believe this is real.

No crustaceans tho

i...i eat this on my cheat days
fuck you

I have a TDEE of 1700kcal.
That means I need to eat less than that to loose weight.
Show me a person with a significantly lower TDEE than me.
To loose weight I stay at 500-1000kcal maximum, most people eat that in one meal.
That is about 1-2 fench fries without ketchup at mc-donalds for you fatties.
Sometimes I go even lower than that to speed things up, every other day I get on my bike and cycle 40km.

If you think I have it less hard than you, please explain me why.

When you can compensate the insane amount of calorie, cholesterol and sodium with the rest of your diet, you will have no problems.
But most people drinking that stuff don´t.

But he can't eat whatever he wants whenever he wants while maintaining his lazy lifestyle of 23+ hours of sitting or lying down. You have no idea how difficult that is. I bet he is eating something unhealthy right now.

Stuff like that exists and drinking that makes you obese pretty fast.
Guess why these Starbucks-drinking feminazis all got that fat.

He can either eat what ever you want and make Tour de France like cardio or restrict your caloric intake...

2600 calories? what the fuck?

But it's not fair. Why can't he stuff his face with everything that tickles his fancy while expending as little energy as possible? It is such a hard life

I went from 170 pounds down to 155 in 14 days so far, and three of those days I ate takeout.

People don't understand calories at all. When we're looking at obesity (or just raw weight loss) all that matters is calories.

I looked at these fast food menus and tried to figure out what I could eat while keeping a large calorie deficit.

I saw some pretty outrageous things. Blizzard, Flurries, etc. all pack like 1000 calories+ in a single cup. Fucking ridiculous. I know people who would have them daily. That's like half of their calorie intake in a drink..

KFC's popcorn chicken has over 1000 calories in a large. Then you add on their medium fries, that's another 400 calories or so. Then your dipping sauce, probably another 50-100. Then the drink, another 200 assuming its a medium. That's your calorie intake in one meal.

People have no idea how to stop snacking or just eat less. It's ridiculous. It literally only takes a little self control combined with looking up nutrition facts and picking something not so calorie dense.

That's how you solve obesity.

Absolutely true, but for a lot of people there are no alternatives. 80% of American food products have added sugar, and they're aggressively marketed to us from an age where we cannot even comprehend things like nutrition, and corporations take advantage of the information asymmetry where people do not know they could eat healthier for less.

On an individual scale, "eat less move more" works fine, but when you're solving a nationwide epidemic you need more drastic measures. Not everyone's born with good and educated parents, and not everyone can find out the facts about nutrition when they're constantly being bombarded with fad diets and more marketing campaigns.

Yeah, they may be stupid, but that doesn't solve the problem - that there are tens of thousands of kids suffering from diabetes today because of shitty practice by the food and drinks industry. Lives are being fucked up before they even begin.

Obesity epidemics harm society on the whole too. The nation overall is less productive, and there are far fewer people eligible to become soldiers, firefighters, policemen, and paramedics. If the majority of the population became obese, what the fuck would happen in the event of a war or crisis where able bodied men are urgently needed to defend the nation? It's completely unacceptable in a first world society.

Yeah, it might be caused by stupidity, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be solved. Tax companies for food products high in added sugar or calories, limit portion sizes in restaurants, market fear-mongering anti-obesity shit like they did with smoking, educate people on how you really lose weight.

That happens when you create a drink out of mainly fat and sugar.
Neither can I, so it is fair.

Why do conservatives tend to be fatter than liberals? Outside of political shitposting what is the actual reason? How would a political belief effect your weight?

>263g sugar
I drank 4 cans of cider that each had 50g of sugar once. I felt like total shit.

>mfw there are probably people out there that get these things every day.

Why are you people so surprised by this?

This is why bitches get fat.
It's okay is she has the genetics to where it goes to her tits ass waist and thighs and she carries that shit like the redhead from madmen or a brazillian chick.
But most don't.

If an average sized, average activity level woman eats that then her entire calorie allowance if she wanted to lose or maintain weight loss is fucked for 2-3 days.
She'll have to fucking fast on TOP of doing extra exercises to make up for that "little" indulgence.

Of all the people that deserved to die on that show, that fuck face takes first place. The only thing that tempers my hate is how they had fucked up childhoods. literally the best example I've ever seen of a waste of a human being, and everyone around him would be better off if he were dead.

They don't
news.com.au/lifestyle/fitness/strong-men-more-likely-to-have-right-wing-views-study-reveals/news-story/7717e27c386b2d310c4452ff804c006d

>there are no alternatives
The last time I checked, broccoli was cheaper than hamburgers.
>80% have sugar added
How about not buying these?
There are still 20% other food..
>eat less move more doesn´t work on national level
Why?
>not everyone can find out the facts about nutrition
It is not like that would be printed on everything you eat...
>dumb parents
The only legit point so far, maybe teaching kids nutrition at school would help.
>
Obesity epidemics harm society on the whole too. The nation overall is less productive, and there are far fewer people eligible to become soldiers, firefighters, policemen, and paramedics. If the majority of the population became obese, what the fuck would happen in the event of a war or crisis where able bodied men are urgently needed to defend the nation? It's completely unacceptable in a first world society.
Cut welfare and basicly force them to "starve" or work.
>Tax companies for food products high in added sugar or calories, limit portion sizes in restaurants
How about the japanese aproach?
A fat tax would attack the problem more precisely.
When I drink a coke on a long cycling trip, the HFCS won´t harm me.

I never eat/drink that much sugar when not doing excessive cardio.
I needed to do so once when I did a 6 hour hillclimb of 2100m altitude on my bike.

>Tax companies for food products high in added sugar or calories, limit portion sizes in restaurants
>mo gubmint
I'd rather have the option to become fat than the state to tell me what I can and cannot eat.

>muh let's remove any sort of self responsibility
>it's the the rich dudes trust me goys
>calories in and out is bullshit
>eat a cheeseburger you'll feel a lot better

>read text
>regret not committing suicide 5 minutes ago

end me

>that look of satisfaction
Good fucking God

>he didn't know to avoid the cursed text

>The last time I checked, broccoli was cheaper than hamburgers
And corporations and their marketing have taken advantage of an information asymmetry and created the idea that it's cheaper to eat processed food.

>How about not buying these? There are still 20% other food..
But people don't have limitless amounts of money, and corporations and their marketing have taken advantage of an information asymmetry and created the idea that it's cheaper to eat processed food.

>eat less move more doesn´t work on national level
>Why?
Because lots of people wouldn't be honest counting calories, wouldn't know how to count calories, wouldn't know how many calories they burnt, wouldn't have the time for it, would be decieved by marketing, etc. It's a very good way for an individual with patience and dedication to lose weight, but it cannot work on the scale of hundreds of millions of people.

>It is not like that would be printed on everything you eat...
And most people aren't educated enough to know what that means. They think fat makes them fat, don't know how many calories they need, are deceived by weird serving sizes, etc. Even if you started educating the young in schools, you have to wait 50 or so years until they're in the majority.

>Introduce a fat tax, cut welfare
When you have this sort of epidemic, it's far more effective to attack the supply side than the demand side. Look how successful the war on cigarettes was vs the war on drugs.

You could still buy fuckloads of food and get fat if you wanted, a tax would simply internalise the negative externalities associated with obesity, divert idiots away from being obese, and stop corporations from getting people addicted to sugar from a young age.

But hey, I guess social engineering is fine when corporations are doing it.

How about this?

delet

>muh corporations
It is not like you could read that on the pricetag in the supermarket.
>muh money
Cooking yourself is cheaper, so if anything money would be my argument.
>people will lie about calories
Then it is their fult for beeing fat and they should pay the (medical) bill.
>don't know how many calories they need
2000kcal, like printed on basicly everything, works for most people.
>attack the supply side
That will affect thin people for no good reason as well.
A fat tax only affects fatties.

Ya know, he's got to have one of the best and easiest (minus the surgery) jobs around

>yea you're too fat
>here eat these starvation rations
>alright you've shown you still had a shred of dignity left let me rip open that gut baby
>ok I just tied a nice little knot into your stomach now off you go

The 5+ years of medschool just to BTFO fatties has to be worth it

Make companies add less sugar by taxing them on the percentage of fat they add to foods. Or just straight up tell fat people they will receive no healthcare.

that's pretty stupid, being in an energy deficit is always going to be more unpleasant than being in an energy surplus

and lifting heavy in an energy deficit is much harder than lifting heavy in an energy surplus, but I don't think most people in these /fph/ threads have ever touched a weight

>add less sugar by taxing them on the percentage of fat they add to foods.
Won´t work, fatties will buy this stuff even if it gets more expensive.
>straight up tell fat people they will receive no healthcare
That would work one way or another...

The toll they take on the healthcare system is enough reason to hate them. NO, everything doesn't cause cancer these days. The rate of cancer would be way lower if people just changed their diets. The money spent on taking care of people with cancer, heart disease, diabetes and other illnesses caused by a poor lifestyle could've been spent on treatment for other illnesses. Fuck that shit.

Just found this pic under "fat acceptance" on Tumblr. Doesn't take much to find cringy pictures.

MaryLou, in for the kill

Went from 250 to 174 and still counting.

It's not that hard, you just need some will powerr and some reason

>It is not like you could read that on the pricetag in the supermarket
I mean, a lot of the time you don't know exactly who your money's going to. Either way though, these are the entities that have the money to engineer society to see fat as acceptable, even in young kids, because it lines their pockets. They are the ones behind obesity rates skyrocketing, not individuals.

>Cooking yourself is cheaper, so if anything money would be my argument.
And, as I've explained to you multiple times, corporations and their marketing have taken advantage of an information asymmetry and created the idea that it's cheaper to eat processed food. Yes, it comes down to the stupidity of the consumer, but that doesn't mean the problem shouldn't be solved.

>Then it is their fult for beeing fat and they should pay the (medical) bill.
But we all pay for the obesity epidemic. When premiums as a whole go up, or when more education and training is needed, or when police officers and soldiers cannot be recruited because they're all fat as fuck, we all lose out. This is especially true if you live in a country with some degree of taxpayer funded healthcare. Obesity as a whole is degeneracy and should be eliminated.

>That will affect thin people for no good reason as well. A fat tax only affects fatties
That's true, but the people it'd effect the most would be the people who consume the most processed shit. A junk food tax would also encourage prevent people from beginning to consume junk in the first place. A fat tax would be politically impossible in most Western European nations, because most have a majority overweight/obese population. In Japan, the fat tax was implemented back when only a tiny minority of people were fat. Other measures against the supply side would also not damage consumers at all. Things like anti-junk food campaigns and limits on advertising, like we saw with smoking.

>Won´t work, fatties will...
It's been proven soda has an elastic demand

Based grandma.

you can smoke for a decade, quit and never get sick. you can smoke your whole life and cancer won't take you until you're already dying.

those fat cashiers will be dead in less than a decade

this, fucking sick of skeletors acting like eating more is somehow hard.

>you don't know exactly who your money's going to
I know what I buy and what it costs...
>stupid consumer
So it is his own fault...
>premiums go up
How about allowing inshurance companies to charge fatties more?
>more education and training needed
Why is it needed more?
>policemen can not be recruited
Just keep the physical statndards up and wait for people to apply.
There are enough fit people around.
same for soldiers etc.
>taxpayer founded healthcare
How about dropping every fattie?
>fat tax is politically impossible
In Japan it isn´t.
But you could still sell it as a tax break for thin people.
>measures against supply side would not damage consumers
They simply raise prices and charge the consumer more...
>soda has an elastic demand
Fatties will still stick to unhealthy diets.

Also removing junkfood alone won´t remove obesity, you can get obese without it as well.

>delusional fat retards actually believe this
neck yourself

Tell me the left is the before pics please
If yes, it's an incredible transformation

>skeletors acting like eating more is somehow hard.
It is fucking hard since you have to eat untill you feel like throwing up and then eat more.

a YUUUGE problem with American obesity epidemic is how shitty the public transportation are. Americans drive everywhere and get zero exercise because of it. Meanwhile Europeans and Asians walk and bike everywhere because their public transports and infrastructures for cyclists are AMAZING.

Reminds me of burnt peameal bacon with that yellow shit

>tfw you will never be as happy as she is sipping on that shake

Strong men being more conservative does not mean that conservatives are stronger.

Asia and Europe has been civilized for thousands of year while the US only a few hundred. Also it's fucking massive, you can't bike 20 miles while you gotta work and shit .

>20 miles
>32km
That is possible with a bike and takes about one hour.

>Lives in Arizona
>40°C
>Bike an hour to work

Yeah, she was on a TV show with this guy

It isn´t even that bad at 40°C, you just need enough water...