Start to squat

>start to squat
>get this
Is this a fucking joke ? How can I fix this ? I was thinking about doing hard cardio ; or should I stop squatting ?

spread dat boipussy

T H I C C

post more mami you lookin thick, tight, solid keep us posted on that progress

what's the problem?

I'm straight, I just want a more masculine bottom, my quads are very long too, should I change my exercises ? I'm a little bit chubby and I'm working on that as well

this is so fucking gay fuck i hate this board

I can be your masculine bottom, user

I'll help you after you spread dat boipussy cmon

look op

i like ya, and i want ya

we could do this the easy way, or the hard way

>Do more Shoulders + Lats
>Continue squatting
>Cut
>Enjoy narrow hips and juicy quad, lats and shoulders

Stop shaving it. Problem solved.

My bottom grow up too fast while my upper body is still average/DYEL, I've been to the gym at a busy hour today and after the dumbell rowing a guy came to me clearly hitting on me (asked my number), I get fucking weird stares when I squat. I just want a normal masculine body with thin legs and thick upper body

looks fine to me *winks*

Post picture with jeans on. I don't think it look that feminine then.

>g-guys I just want to look more manly tee-hee
>looks like whole body is shaved

Hmm I'll try that, but even when I was very thin my legs had this weird curvy shape. But thanks for the advice
I don't shave user, I'm fucking cursed

>dat pose
>dat filter
>dat ass
>dat filename
yes, """straight"""

>I want to have the body of a weak, non-sports playing Chad wannabe.
Go for it my dude, more girls for me.

I wear large jean for that reason, if I put a somewhat tight jean it's awful. Last time I did that a weird hipster followed me in the street and asked me if I was gay.

Don't shave, I'm mostly hairless sadly, can't grow a beard either

nothing weird about being straight and wanting/having a nice ass
better than being a hank hill lookin motherfucker

Embarce the juicy quads, I'd argue developed glutes + quads look even more masculine when coupled with a nice upper body.

Squatting less isn't gonna fix your tiny flat ass.

>Tfw chicks grab your bubble but as you grab hers

how to get butt like this? squats and deads not enough

Yeah I heard girls like that, my ex gf liked my ass so I guess you're right
I was thinking about that too, but should I slow down on lower body exercise ? My lower body grow faster than my upper body on a huge margin

women like nice asses on men too dont worry about it

>not wanting a nice ass
What are you a fucking faggot fuck? PS your ass is tiny and it sucks. Squat more not less.

yeah most girls like a nice ass I'd say
but ultimately it's also about getting the body *you* want, so if you feel your upper body is lacking, focus on it until you have the results you want

I'm not gay user, I see that your goal is to get fucked, but I don't want that ! I wish guys at the gym shared your opinion, I really wish.

Thanks for the good words user, I'm gonna keep squat but just put more emphasis on upper body exercise !

Like I said I'd like if more men whould share your opinion

You don't have ass dude.

Don't worry

I have a huge ass aswell thats why i dont do heavy squats anymore

Did it improve ?

cut bodyfat if you're worried about having a round plump bottom.

but ask women if they like men with round plump bottoms when otherwise fit/not fat, many do. (they like whatever their boyfriend has usually, but whores will know what they like)

a strong ass means you are more powerful at smashing that pussy.
and dominating at sportsball but you don't play because you'd know that already.

>"I'm straight"
>this thread

Riiiiight.

Glutes for sloots, OP. Glutes for sloots.

>Don't shave, I'm mostly hairless sadly, can't grow a beard either
we call those "women"

OP your thread has now been H I J A C C E D

poast qt man-asses and twinks (no homo)

Don't be scared, embrace it. If you do your upper body as hard as you squat you can reach /bigboss/ mode. He's pretty thicc, masculine, and embraces homoeroticism

Why are French so gay?

Try a squat plug, it will redirect the stress towards your upper body and build a rock solid core/back

Dude, it barely looks like you lift. Calm down. ladies (and in your case dudes) love asses on men.

>>get this
What exactly you fat fuck?

Yep I'm currently cutting ! I'm Thanks for the advice, I'm currently 165lbs for 5'8

Ahahaha yeah I heard that, I walked a lot when I was young (in mountains) and did a bit of athletism so maybe it comes from that

I admit the pic is faggy, but I'm straight

I'll keep that in mind my man

I admit it's not very common among white men, but we can still be masculine while being hairless

I'll look into that thanks

Yes I just started a month ago, I'm still DYEL af kek

Buttposting time?

Reminde that GAY GUYS AND HOT GIRLS LOVE GLUTES

Go do some cardio and throw in front squats along with back squats, chicks dig dudes butts no joke.

Lots of girls love big butts on dudes. It's fine to have a big butt.

Glutes are important to your sex appeal.

am I missing a joke? your ass isn't even big?

You only need to do cardio for your lower body you fucking idiot. You're not a power lifter.

This

dyel go and stay go

Kek