Has anyone seen "into the wild"? Im about to do it what can go wrong?

Has anyone seen "into the wild"? Im about to do it what can go wrong?

Im a 20 year old male with ADD, this system of 9-5 working makes me physicly ill, my girlfriend left me over misscomunication I want to travel the world living as basic as possible

Any tips?

Yeah don't do it. Join the army or something instead.

>what can go wrong

Pretty much everything.

Shit son, just move to a town in the middle of bumfuck nowhere; houses are fucking cheap. Get a job doing fuckall that they need done, and just chill out there for the rest of your life.

/trv/ probably has a vagabonding thread up right now

how can you travel the world if you cant even find the right board

the guy dies at the end

Vagabonding? Also, I am NOT looking for attention, ive been thinking of this for 3 years.. rather live a happy life on my own than living with a divorced mom and 3 steph kids that sleep all day and talk negative

yeah smart to loose your completly autonomy the only thing making live properly worthwhile.
Also good killing people for economic interest of wealthy people

Join the military, user.
>travel
>money
>career
>opportunities for advancement
You got this
If you want to move around a whole bunch, talk to your recruiter about a job that allows that.
Go through the AirForce, Army, Marines/etc "careers" tab

>what can go wrong
How about the part where he dies? alone, in pain?
How about the part where you would destroy any future you have? You should work on having a comfy job.
How about the part where sleeping in a tent is shit, not showering for days, not knowing where your next meal might come from. Can't even take a shit in clean environment, fuck that.

This. Did you watch the movie OP? He dies a slow and agonizing death after accidentally eating some poisonous shit.

It's damn near impossible to "go off the grid" these days; especially if you have absolutely no experience surviving in the wilderness.

Well you sound like a total faggot

Go for it OP and good luck. I would do it too but I'm a nigger of modernity, a bugman born and raised in the city.

Maybe start smaller and try a weekend camping trip, then work your way up to living in a bus in the wilderness and dying because you misidentified wild potato's.

>USA USA USA
But honestly, is there anything the military is good for? How would the world be different if you had not joined the military?
A carpenter or mason knows, that without him, there would be a couple houses less on this planet. A farmer knows he fed some people. What did a soldier do? Dig a hole and fill it up again? If you're "lucky" you get to shoot some brown people and complain about PTSD for the rest of your life.
Thought about joining myself, but it's really just professional leeching.

Keep ISIS occupied so that you can argue about the military on a thai rice-noodle forum

>free food and housing for 3 years
>free college
>make lifelong friends
>travel and life experience
>service to your country
>not as appealing as being a literal fucking bum

I dont LITERALLY want to go live in the woods

Main thing I want to do is leave my current state behind and exlore the world while working here and there

Or is it not as simple as in my head? Maybe im daydreaming again.. this is why I want to do it.. always day dreaming of dissapearing from this toxic place I live in

Habitat for humanity

Sounds like you lack discipline.
Join the military, kid. You'll come out (at least) a man.

Not a patriotard but I'd join the military just for the combat experience, and to get mercenary jobs after I left.

I have psoriasis I can't join.

You dumb fuck my tax dollars are going to be wasted on your search and rescue mission. Get a new hobby, travel the world, but don't run innawoods like a bumbling retard

Let the man dream of being free you new-age faggot. That's not lack of discipline, it's just spirit. Mens spirits weren't meant to be broken, they were meant to be forged.

Groovy, dude.

You realise there are more jobs in the army than just infantry you cuck?

>i am NOT looking for attention

yes you are. you think running into the woods is going to solve your problems. if you weren't looking for attention, validation, and some sort of "permission" to do what you are "planning" (i put that in quotes because lets be honest, you aren't going to do shit), you could just google all of this yourself. there's a billion guides on how to do this, fuck, the movie screencap you posted is about a young man who did it before the internet even existed

you dont know how to grab your balls and take control of your own life, that much is evident. we aren't going to do it for you either. fuck off.

I want to find my true self and rewire my brain and compulsive thinking my situation let me do, stop feeling worried and anxious

I alreaddy work construction 60 hours a week, not a "silly neet"

Are you autismal

I said I dont literally want to live in the woods

start a online business. You can travel around and work from your laptop.

>I am NOT looking for attention, ive been thinking of this for 3 years.. rather live a happy life on my own than living with a divorced mom and 3 steph kids that sleep all day and talk negative
>talk negative

>calls me autismal

just as i thought. you're pathetic. im not gonna reply to any of your gay shit anymore, you don't wanna do anything about your situation, this is just another lamentation of yours, one of many i bet. you won't change, you'll get off the computer and go back to your miserable life and blame everyone else for your problems and run away from them.

no wonder your girlfriend left you, you're too much of a pussy.

Do it! Don't listen to the people saying you should join the millitary instead. Two completely different things

>this system of 9-5 working makes me physically ill

Sound to me like your are just a lazy,fat,entitled,loser. You want to run away so you don't have to face your problems. By all mean go ahead and run you lazy lump of puss. I hope you do die on the streets. You're a fucking bum.

I feel you op, I was about to leave and hitch hike around the US at the end of last Summer. What stopped me was that I wouldnt come back to anything really job wise. 23 here, going into Welding for a little while and probably going to actually do it after awhile of that under my belt. Just make sure you have something you can do if you want to come back or chance it and hope you find something out there really

if nothing works out and you feel hopeless just leave, it's better to free yourself and die out in the world than sitting at home and offing yourself

consult the mushroom

>heh you don't take pride in wageslaving like me what a loser hehehe
There is literally nothing to be proud of in working any kind of 9-5 job.

Innawoods experienced here. Longest time around half a year.

My advice, get the Whisper Light stove. I love this thing. Very reliable and easy to repair. Runs on almost anything. It's like $100. Beats the fuck out of looking for fire wood. It burns cleanest with white gas.

Also don't wear any cotton except where it is super warm.

Don't bother with multiple changes of clothes.

Bulk rice and lentils are your best bet for food. Beans take too much fuel to cook unless you get instant.

Stay the fuck away from instant meals. They will eat up your cash.

Bread is really easy to make. Add a yeast packet to some flour and water. Let still till it bubbles. Knead. Sleep with it in your jacket for heat, wa la, bread. Just fry it in some oil in a pan.

Yea lazy people like you would say that. You are a self-hating loser who tries too hard to be edgy. Working for a living is how we pay our bills and buy our food and put money in the bank, it's called being an adult
Go the fuck back to /pol where those nutjobs can stroke your ego and tell you how great you are. I do take pride in my 9-5 job because it's what allows me to live in a capitalist country. I pay my way in life unlike you and your ilk. What the hell is wrong with you? it's that your are a lazy bum right?

A month on /out/ should see you sorted right.

>actually buying into wageslavery this heavily
Good goy.

The into the wild faggot would have been fine if he hadn't eaten those nasty berries. Just don't be a dumbass and go into the wilderness with zero survival skills. Stick to human inhabited areas even if they're rural or fringe.

I can't even watch that movie, the part where he leaves that pretty girl behind fucking stabs me through the heart. I just can't.

Yea ok you nutjob. Good luck being on welfare.

>not a bum because the guberment is paying for my housing
Sure thing, mate.

>service to your country
What service? Clean a toilet and you did a service, pick up some trash and you did a service. How did you help anyone?
How would you even fight ISIS? Any time a soldier dies, the public loses it's shit and wants to withdraw. Those fuckers are willing to blow themselves up. All American soldiers want is dat free money and being treated like a hero.

t. some fag who doesn't know anything ablut the military

Join the army OP

Protip:Grown the fuck up little boy.

Psoriasis is likely to be diet related. Had that shit on the back of my head and made me look like I never took showers and was itchy as fuck.

Here's what you could try:

>cut out a single type of food from your diet for a week
>check at the end of the week if your psoriasis got smaller or bigger
>rinse and repeat until you find the cause

What you could also try is completely changing your diet. Try vegan, try keto, try high-starch diets, try high fat low protein diets.

By me it seemed to be caused by carbonated sugary drinks (soda), but now after a few years I have no outbreaks if I drink soda and I drink diet soda every day. What made me try cutting sodas out of my diet was my grandpa, he has an intolerance to carbonated drinks, so it's likely to be somewhat genetics related.

also... DON'T FUCKING SCRATCH IT, NO MATTER WHAT.

We're all going to make it, bro.

Dumb faggot, I'm not saying you can't work, but actually believing that wageslavery is some great dream for mankind is pure fucking lunacy.

Sounds like you've led an interesting life. You should write a memoir.

No way fag.

>pride in capitalism
You are literally only a part of the system because you're good at obeying, obedience is the only thing required for living in a modern world. Education and skills don't matter if you don't obey.

I have a job but it's shit, this isn't life, it's economic blackmail. There is literally nothing good about the markets of mammon.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Like the other user said, there are SOOO many other jobs besides being infantry or even being in combat roles

Am I irresponsible for wanting to leave everything behind and start a new chapter? This kim kardashian/drake loving generation seems cancerous to me.. or is this everywhere around the world the case?

You are heavily implying it. Of course no one really wants to work but we have to so we might as well accept it since there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.

It is. Destruction of the cities in fire can't come soon enough.

mccandless was a unique figure who was on the right track, but it is lame as fuck and unfulfilling to model your life after somebody elses, regardless of how rogue or cool it was. do your own shit, man.

No, there's no fucking reason why we have to accept it. Those are the words of a subdued faggot. There are plenty of ways to live without working 9-5 anyway, without living on welfare. Just spend your money wisely when you're younger.

Im good at following the rules and keeping to myself you dumb lazy screwball. I will take pride in capitalism until someone comes along with some changes that make sense. Until then, i do what i need to do to survive. Noting can be done,better people than you and I have tried and failed.

Men's spirits are forged by being broken and rebuilt constantly

Mine never was, I simply added on more layers as I passed through life.

A fag I know in the army has psoriasis

I don't think it disqualifies you

>Noting can be done,better people than you and I have tried and failed.
Yes, good goyim. Don't try to change the system. Stay meek and docile, obey your masters until the very end. Never break this cycle, that would be childish and immature, goyim.

Keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll believe it. You will accept soon enough or you will fail. The world doesn't work the way you think it does.

Then the entire structure is fragile

Like a house built on a foundation of sand

As i said,delusional. Also pretty racist.

I will make it work, or die trying. It's fine if you're content, if you accept this life, but don't fucking tell me or anyone else to follow the same pathetic path you did. Yeah, I know I'm a dumb delusional faggot with unrealistic desires. I don't care, a world without what I wish for is not one surviving in.

Not that other user. How old are you? Were you born in an upper middle class white household? Were you spoon fed from a young age with a silver spoon up your ass? Have you EVER had to provide for yourself, survive anything harsh or dangerous? Were you being cradled by a safety net when you were "redpilled"? Do you have a plan to achieve these retarded goals of yours? If not you're just as delusional as OP

Good goy just stay quiet and C O N S U M E.
You might want to order new rations of Soylent too, I heard they have some new flavor available. And don't forget to watch T H E G A M E this weekend.

OP here, my ideals growing up 0 to 16-17 were always getting a job when im older, marrying the girl im destined to and live a happy life. As I got older I realised this is all a daydream, judging from looking at everyone in my circle. Men arent manly and women arent feminine, everybody is working a min. wage 9-5 they dont like and get drunk in the weekend. Call me virgin autist but this is the way I experience and all my sences tell me NOT to do that and escape

>wageslavery
kek