CBT

Last one was dead

Nearly finished my cut then can finally start eating at maintenance. Gonna see where my strength goes then maybe start a bulk after that

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkeatlift.com/guide-bulking/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you lifting?

Yes I'm on Starting strength

Okay. Well congratulations con your weight loss, it's pretty cool seeing people succeeding like that. Now don't go crazy with your bulk

rattle rattle eat more cattle

I'm sure your face looks a lot better now, but I am sure women would actually prefer a fat body over your current one.

Have surgery for your lose skin, eat at a maintenance for a while to stabilize hormonal values and then have your testosterone levels checked. If they're low (most likely), you should get on a 200mg/week of test TRT which should result in several kg of muscle and hopefully a more normal looking body.

Keep cutting right? I still have belly fat / love handles

180 cm and 85 kg

>saving the thumbnail

Lmao at the people falling for OPs pic

Diel?

No, you need to bulk, you have no muscle under there

6'3 180 lbs.
Type One diabetic trying to gain weight mainly chest size right now as well as core. Might start PPL soon.

5'11
cant make my chest grow
been doing 5x5 bench for ages to try and reach 225 x 5 but cant make it past 215 x 5

do some chest fly, and inclined chest fly. barbell bench is not the best way way to train chest.

It's the second best exercise behind the dumbbell version, that and incline. Flys is a good finisher, but it's nowhere near as good of a mass builder as bench press.

6'2 170lbs reporting
I know i have a fucking long way to go, but bf%? Also, wtf is wrong with my chest

aw yeah i have 2 chests day one that i use just barbell 5x5 and another i do incline dumbbells press and flys i think i need to work on my fly form though i use 40-44lb dumbells on flys which i think im going too heavy

Ive probably just got shit chest genetics desu lol this is me when i first started lifting ive always had these horrible dents in my chest

Do cable crossover. It's pretty much the same exercise with much less a chance of injuring yourself. You should never go heavy on such exercises anyway as that's not the point. Use proper form and focus on getting a good stretch at the bottom and a good squeeze at the end.

44 lbs sound like way too much.

im a home gym brah!
dont have a cable crossover

But won't I just end up with muscles that are covered by a layer of fat? I want a 6 pack

years and years of abuse.

6'0 163 lbs

Trying to bulk to 170 but I run 5k 3 times a week

Look I know they say abs are made in the kitchen but you really can't show off abdominal muscles if you don't have them to begin with.

Lean bulk if you want to, but to keep cutting at this point is basically aiming for skelly mode.

Yes

Just gotta lift more senpai. Make sure you're eating enough to fill in the skin as much as possible. Switch off of SS and get a new routine in maybe 2 months.

I thought being skelly temporarily just went with the territory. After looking up clean bulking this is what is says

thinkeatlift.com/guide-bulking/
>1. If you’re over 14% body fat, lose some fat before you start bulking. Yes, you are going to look skinny in clothes but the benefits of starting with a cutting phase strongly outweigh the temporary loss in size.
>2. Keep cutting until you hit 9-10% body fat. When you get a complete 6 pack in good lighting you know you’re there.

I run 5k about everyday, and swim during the semester.

I'm 5'11 on my state ID (Or 6' and plus some because of all the running and swimming) and sitting right under 160 lbs.

How many cals do you eat a day?

Why did you do this to yourself? Stop being fat.

Trying to strive for 3000 but I usually go under
Started dirty bulking but I feel like that will just weigh me down

Mirin, that's my 1st goal bod right there for when I finish my cut. Keep it up bro.

174 cm
~85 kg
2 years lifting

>Mirin those grains
How do I get dat grainy look? I want big grains. Do I do use a camera from 1990?

very good

5'10
190lbs.

Strong latz

You look like you are about to fall backwards.

pog!¬

10 months in, 160 lbs, 184,5cm

what's the BF%?

jfc good work man

lol you use an iphone 4 camera

thanks!

wat y?

6'0" 193lbs

Nice, goal body

6' - 168

OHP - 125x5
Bench - 225x5
Squat - 315x5
Deadlift - 285x5

Bad back has held back my pull.

Hi swety

Nice, I'm guessing with a cut you'd look awesome

Dude, did you starve yourself? What happened? You don't have any muscle, please be careful dude

6'3" 190
bodyweight training

Manlet of peace

Bench- 75kg 5x5
Squat - 75kg 5x5
OHP - 50kg 5x5
Diddly- 110kg 5x5

I weigh around 60kg

exact routine?
for how long?
bf%?

I honestly dont know - i imagine i am around 15-20 %?
I once tried a machine called Tanita body composition analyzer and the first try it said 6,1 % and second try was at 11,7 %

But I want to leave humanity behind. When I go to the army I will lean down fast

I don't have a super strict routine, I just lift on off off on off off, repeat.
I'm drinking pwo right now and today I'm going to do pullups on rings, dips on rings, L sits on rings, and then I'll come inside and do some planches, some Turkish getups, some handstand pushups, whatever else I feel like as well.
going to do a lot of archer pullups today to keep working toward 1 arm pullup.

I've been lifting since I was like 17.
here's a pic of me at 18 or 19. I have basically looked the same for 10 years now. just started doing bodyweight stuff this year, near the beginning of the year

oh and lifts atm
Bench 255
Squat 330
DL 420
although i manage to hit 375 x 5 few days ago which apparently puts me at 440 1rm

Yup but looks like you're on the right tracks, get a bulk on and progress them lifts.

6'1" 183
How do I make my arms grow?

lift stuff with them.

Natty? Also how many years?

Do I even look like I lift? Been lifting for a year but I feel like I haven't really made any significant gainz.

brahh what is that scary face in the back lmao

"Fuck off" lmao

looks natty to me, look how small his traps are. Not in a degrading way but with someone on roids they are huge

I mostly rockclimb.
5'7, 155

das it mayne

Ok losers, make room for someone who actually looks like he lifts

how much ya bench bro

I have to be shirtless in front of an audience in September and want to reach ottermode, what should I do?
5ft9 60kg been lifting for a year now

hello fellow gay lifter, what is your routine?

Hang about!
thought you got banned for underage mate!?

Shhh

That image was right after losing 15kg of fat so i think around 80kg for reps. Significantly more when i was a fat balloon

185cm and 160 lbs?? But who was legs?

6' ,158
should i cut ?

wtf i'm 4 inches shorter than you around the same weight and look less fat than that

how? shouldn't 6 ft at 158 look a lot more trim than that?

Don't listen to the other guy. It's better to start from skelly mode and see your gains coming in much more clear than to keep a layer of chub over everything. Keep going the way you're going. You should only ever really have to do a major cut once or twice if you're a natty lifter

Smolov Jr.
Took me from benching 225 for 1 set to 4 sets in 2 weeks

i have like 0 muscles ...50kg on squats , 40 on bench and 65 on deadlifts

Your chest is fine, just kinda smol. If you feel like something is actually wrong, it could be your abs making it look small and off putting. Keep at it, user

SKELLY ALERT LADS HIDE YOUR GAINS

What's was your initial weight /height

> 6'7" 225 lbs
> Push/Pull twice a week
> End goal is ~250 and lean

Had to take the last month off due to moving to a new city and not having a job right away. Wanted to be a little leaner by mid summer but didn't have time for it.

Cut or bulk? What needs work?

nice job not being a twig at 6'7. i'd say cut and focus on core for summer, then bulk once beach season's over

If I were Skelly I'd have abs man :(

Hit my goal weight for this summer

>tfw went to the doctor today and the nurse said i was 5'8"
>tfw living a lie and thinking you were 5'9"

Jesus dude you really don't look well. You cut way too harsh, how many calories have you been eating?

THICC

Back is loyal

Nice

Gotta get a new pic bro

Merlin

not gay

Thanks user. Will I have visible abs by the time the cut is done? or just flat stomach?

5'11, 167

Should I cut or bulk

Nice pecs, great swoop, nice cleavage.

Be real with me, how much gear did that take?

None, I don't look like I lift before I start working out

I'm starting to emerge from the dyel phase finally