Need advice on how to get my traps to "pop"

Need advice on how to get my traps to "pop".

I deadlift
I rackpull
I shrug
I powershrug
I btn Press
I btn pull-up
I upright row
I Side Lateral Raise and try squeeze traps

What else can I do?

Stiff leg deads
Heavy power cleans
Snatch grip high pulls with strap
Believe it or not but OHP= mainly traps

Constantly flex so they pop

Genetics play a huge role. You're probably never going to have big traps if they look like that unless you take steroids.

Hmm I OHP 70kg for 10 and BTN OHP 60kg for 10

Abit too afraid to start doing oly lifts just lifting by myself without any proper coach who can train me... any alternatives or easy to learn by yourself oly lifts?

just do heavy shrugs you stupid fucking twink faggot

Dunno, I am 63 kgs at 172 cm, and I belive my traps are well developed, always been, prior to lifting I used to do a lot of hand standing and hand stand push ups, so it might be the reason.
All I do is compounds, Texas Method currently.

ACTUALLY HEAVY ABOVE THE KNEE RACK PULLS

CHEAT SHRUGS

CHEAT ROW WITH SEMI-UPRIGHT STANCE (T-BAR, CHEST SUPPORTED, MEADOWS ROW)

and go fucking heavy, i dont believe those traps of yours heave ever supported a 4plate barbell

I'm 171cm and 85kg

Is that twink tier now?

STOP RIGHT THERE MANLET
GET YOUR TIPPY TOES WHERE I CAN SEE EM

when will you learn

shrugs your diddlys at the top on the last rep

Is that daisy ridley?

no

Fucking tippy toes man, if you have trait that you can't change then just own it instead of trying to be someone else.
Fucking mental manlets.
>5'8 and do not give a fuck

are you more of a manlet haircut™ type of dude
maybe a humongoushat™?
or bigboyboots™?

Nah, more of handsomeface™ greatframe™ and humongousdick™ kind of manlet.

phil?

>manlet
>shitty unimaginative retort
manlets really are brainlets

I agree if it helps you to make it through the day, lad.

Naturals, unless they have good genetics and or trained from child when their bodies were developing all of the test they'll use for the rest of their lives, will not just get crazy ass traps just from shrugs. That's a goddamned lie shilled by gear heads who want to cover up the biggest tell tale sign of steroid abuse. Huge traps

Traps aren't just the top of your back, They're the entire upper middle of the back and only the to top is the visible portion.

They're kind of like the clit. Many people say LICK THE CLIT and THE CLIT IS THE ONLY IMPORTANT PART OF THE PUSSY! But the misinformed people who spout that dont' know that the clit isn't just hte man in the boat, it spreads around the entire hole. It's why balls deep pounding and grinding is the number one way for normal men to get that O out of them.

You have to grind balls deep on upper back training. Bent rows, and australian pullups. Anything that hits the entire trapezius muscle.

whatever you say m8

This. My traps exploded as soon as I started working out and I never hit them directly. My biceps, not so much. It's all genetics brah

Shrug with more weight but also greater range of motion. Try with a cable. Stand very close to the bar and move shoulder up. Hold there for five seconds with each rep

Same here. In my case, my traps have always been huge since puberty.

My biceps also suck.

My grip holds me back w lot. How do I prevent the bar from slipping when doing heavy shrugs?

Straps obviously.

hook grip

>straps
>hook grip
stop being a pussy bitch and make your forearms stronger
chalk is the only acceptable non pussy thing you can do

T. Retard who doesn't lift

underrated post

dude, I just started doing box steps with 50 lb dumbells, and farmers carries with the same.
Nothing blasts traps and forarms better.

>being a benchlet

take out shrugs, btn press, btn pull up, upright row.
dont use lat raises for traps
add farmers walks and kroc rows.

>I'm 171cm

Agamemmon?

>OP wants big traps
>take out shrugs

are you fucking serious

This, OP.

you are doing more than enough for your traps, you just have poor genetics for them

same story, 1x5 deadlifts once a week were enough to make my traps overpower all my other muscle groups when I did SS (in 2011 before it was meme status)