You've just entered the gym, ready to do some heavy squats, when you see the only power cage occupied by webm related

You've just entered the gym, ready to do some heavy squats, when you see the only power cage occupied by webm related.

What is the appropriate way to handle this situation?

Roll her out of the rack and tell her to take 5.

>pretend I don't see girl
>do some curls
>glance every few seconds to see if she's done
>if taking more than 20 mins ask how many sets left while saying sorry 9-10 times
Gotta love being beta even 2/3/4/5 for 1rm hasn't changed me...

squat the chair

>Schwalbe Maraton tires

she has a good taste

Politely ask if I can work in, or if not how many sets she has left

Like I would with anyone who is currently using something I need aswell

I made out with a girl in a wheel chair once on new year's at a bar. Didn't even notice until afterwards. No regrets.

>See this, turn 360 degrees
>Ask if I can sniff her chair when she's done
>Feel primal rage set in from qt sweat
>Set Squat PR
>Same time next week?

Miss, you mind if I work in for some le-

I bet that made her weak in the knees

Tell her she has wheely good form, then ask if I can use the rack.

Wait for her to finish
Luckily my gym has several power racks that only like 20% of the guys there ever use so I should get an opening soon.

lol

>sniff her chair

You do know that wheelchair people sometimes can't control their bodily functions?

sick ohp bro

Bitch is in a wheelchair you can literally just push her off.

>Can you still feel things in your vag?
>Mind if I work in?

>A-are you an archeologist?

Even better.

Do you seriously want to smell a seat where she might have accidentally taken a shit in her pants recently?

y e s<

e

s

Why? Is that your fetish?

If you have ever tried wheelchairs then you will know that she is doing rows with barely any ressistance at all. Its the eaual of doing curls with 1lbs dumbells

5? we all know Veeky Forums takes 40minutes to do their squats

how did she get that belt on? and why? not like she'll be deadlifting anytime soon

be the better man and walk away

>goes to a gym with one cage
lel

literally lol

warm up on leg press or sumn until she rolls off, maybe ask to work in if she is taking breaks between sets. I would be down for some cripple pussy

to hold herself on the chair lol

>Didn't even notice until afterwards
How??? Ultra manlet detected???

Ask if I can roll in between her sets because I wheely wanted to use it.

Drive her chair out of the gym while doing airplane sounds.

I wonder when Veeky Forumsizens will stop pretending that they're not going to just wait in the other corner of the room for her to finish her sets.

Her shoulders are bigger than mine ffs

it's not like she actually needs to lift the bar. just work in between breaks and attempt to be sociable while not creepy.

I'll admit, there's no way in hell anyone from Veeky Forums will actually pull off not being creepy, but one can dream.

but I only do arms and abs user

>bitch, you need to stop skippin leg day

cool looks like she gets a lap dance while I do some box squats

>fit crippled chicks

thats my fetish. leaving this thread open overnight in hopes of new gifs or pics or some shit.

ha

I posted this, but in all honesty, I'd date a handicapped girl. I'd at least try to anyways.

Can it be any worse than dating a fully capable bitch who bitches about everything?

Can it be any worse than dating some hot bitch who will eventually get fat?

Maybe this girl has the greatest personality ever. Maybe she'd do anything in the world that she possibly can for you? That would be more than any of my exes have ever done for me.

Maybe I'm in the feels a little bit here, but I'd honestly give a handicapped girl a chance if I was attracted to her physically(face, tits, etc). Just because she was dealt a bad hand it doesn't mean she doesn't deserve the same chance at love like everybody else does.

Tl;dr I'd take a handicapped girl who thought I was her world over some fake bitch who doesn't realize how good she has it.

What are you, fucking gay?

kek'd

Walk up behind her and grab the wheel chair and casual roll her back and out. As she throws her arms around and screems I just quietly stroll her to the corner and face her towards the wall.

After that I walk to the power rack, tighten my basketball shorts and pull my hoodie over my head and set up to squat.

Spend a bit longer than usual warming up and shooting the shit with gym bros. It's no biggy, I've monopolized a power rack for nearly an hour before so it's not like I can really complain.

this

what the hell happens if she fails a set

Excellent blog post but you accidentally put it on Veeky Forums

You'd be promptly removed if you tried that shit at my gym, kiddo. Basketball shorts carry the penalty of a lifelong ban.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

I start off doing some other exercise or change the starting exercises for that day.

How can I find me a girl on a wheelchair that's actually passable and not obese or black?

Kek you can't unless you go where hawt wheelchair girls hangout like skate parks, dance studios, and strip clubs.

what the fuck am i reading

Pasta

I don't get it, what does a doorstopper have to do with this? Is it because people in wheelchairs have trouble with doors or something?

> tfw there's a qt at my university that I see on campus in a wheelchair, legit 8/10 with long teal hair and a gorgeous smile
> tfw i'm autistic enough around women already that i'm positive if i ever talked to her i'd start stuttering and insensitively bring up the wheelchair
> tfw it is probably all because i want to feel needed by a girl anyways as sick as that is

You have a great chance on hitting on her and making one of my dreams come true but you're the same as me, but if you point out the obvious, she might brush it off and you guys can begin a beautiful relationship where later on she'll try to flop on top of you during, so there's that amazing thought. I say make me proud and go for it user, you have my full support!

It's fine, she's already paralyzed

Ask politely to work in, help out if she asks, don't be an asshole. It's not hard.

>What is the appropriate way to handle this situation?

By doing sumo and hack squat while you wait.