Alright Veeky Forums I'm a girl and wanted to get buff not just fit but muscular every workout for girls always seems...

Alright Veeky Forums I'm a girl and wanted to get buff not just fit but muscular every workout for girls always seems to shy away from this so I'm here to ask if it's possible and what I need to do to achieve it
Pic related what I'd like to be

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/02/just-because-you-have-vagina.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/01/just-because-you-have-vagina-second.html
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm already working out three times a week doing weights I started with 5x5 but someone recommended something else to me I'm currently doing I'm mostly concerned about diet I guess

Read the sticky or use google
we're not your PT's mate

You're gonna need to post pics to see what we're working with - i.e if you need to hop on strong curves or something similar. Diet for pic related means you're gonna need to hop on dat dere celltech

SL 5x5 while bulking

Then Texas Method while bulking

Then take Anavar and do 5/3/1

Just do a mans workout. it'll work, just look at what the boys are doing and do that.

Do this bulk keep bulking even while on anavar to go thicc brapmommy mode

You won't look like your pic unless you do steroids :( The upper body especially requires testosterone to grow much. Also your pic has really low body fat which is hard to attain for women.

Who is this? She could be my clear-skinned clone

lottie?

jk but you look like my ex. She was a trap too.

nice tuck, tranny

L O N D O N

Eat 800cal over your TDEE and go with high weight low reps.

>female(male)

Run Grey Skull LP and add in upper body assistance exercises at the end of each.

found her on /lgbt/'s passgen yesterday, she's a trap (MtF) btw

You got a tiny cock, bro.

>Tfw I look like a trap
Feels bad, dude

no he has better skin.
dont forget that

>A trap is more feminine than me in all aspects
Y-yamatekudasai......

thought you wanted muscle anyway.
whats this whining now?

I'm not op, I think she got her feelings hurt and left. I'm just a skeletor for now

then whine like theres no tomorow my friend

HEY GUYS, GIRL HERE

I'M A GIRL SO I DON't NEED TO READ THE STICKY

I WILL INSTEAD TAKE UP YOUR TIME ASKING A BASIC QUESTION THAT I REALLY COULD HAVE JUST READ THE ANSWER TO ON THE STICKY

TEE HEE

L O N D O N

S P A C E D C I T Y N A M E

s-s-sauce?

Naw I got my info it's all good I dunno what else to ask

uhh, girl her!?!

you gonna stand around like a beta and not do exactly what I asked? or you gonna be an alpha and do exactly what I say, bend over backwards for me? huh?

you're not a virgin, are you?

LONDON ?

Serious: USE GOOGLE

What a waste of a thread

BE MY GF?????!11

Since OP's questions have been answered, this thread is now hijacced for the posting of cute soft-butch lesbians

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

How the fuck ist that cute you have zero standards

>what I need to do to achieve it
Lift heavy
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/02/just-because-you-have-vagina.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/01/just-because-you-have-vagina-second.html
>doing I'm mostly concerned about diet I guess
Eat more protein
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

>Pic related what I'd like to be

Pic related seems to be an alien or mutant of some kind. I don't think we're going to be able to recommend a routine that will accomplish that.

Reddit pls go

now a sips thread

I like this ironic shitposting you got going on here. I bet it's not against the rules because it's ironic, right?

No. I WILL post qt lesbians and you WILL enjoy it

All of those girls who look remotely like OP pic are probably on steroids

Nigga u gay

thought those were HDoom imps for a second

She's a sweetheart with a waifu

If you want to look like female physique competitors put a decent focus on back and shoulder work to emphasise the hourglass shape that the judges look for.

I see people are posting my pics on Veeky Forums huh....

I can give you advice if you agree to be my wife. I have a good job, am a manlet and look average with an average 7 inch penis. All you'll need to do is stay at home all day(I have a home gym), do whatever you want, cook for me and yourself and don't get fat. Also never cheat on me.
It's a win-win

Looks like my gf

Pls be in Washington DC

Your gf looks like a Gerudo

That's a bad thing?

P A L O A L T O
A
L
O
A
L
T
O

unfortunately sticking to the heavier weights will make u a tad bulkier and the stronger you get the bulkier u get/need to be. i said unfortunately because there are so many girls/women who have a stupid perception that doing weights make u look like a roidhead (nothing against roidheads btw, wanna be one one day) and this feeds to their stupid assumptions. the first things you'll experience when doing the weights as a woman is that you'll lose body fat and look "toned" then as you start to get stronger as a natural you will need to start eating more (for recovery and to increase body weight so that you can progress the lifts) and this is where the bulk too that you want will come from. also ive noticed a lot of crossfit chicks are quite muscular. try this...or maybe theyre just roiding. anyway if you want to look like pic related you are going to need to jump on the roids.

why do people always write this and why is it the gayest meme alive?
is it because people from london aren't white ?

Do steroids

Op what is your opinion on pegging? looking for musclefu to smash my prostate

Do SS or SL for the 6 months or however long they go for, then shift on to an Upper/Lower split 4 or 6 days a week, preferable with a strength focus. Once you've done that for 6-12 months, shift to an actual bodybuilding routine, such as PPLx2 or chestBis/backTris/legsShoulders.

The only reason people recommend girly routines to chicks is because they normally want abs, big booty and good legs.

Also, you will have to hop on anavar and probably super low dose test to get lic your pic related