Are there actually good health arguments for eating meat other than "muh bee twuh elf"...

Are there actually good health arguments for eating meat other than "muh bee twuh elf"? I tried googling hard but couldn't find any.

Because ther s no reason not to when there had been no evidence to suggest that a diet that have a good balance of meats and vegetables shortens life span in any realistic way compared to vegetarian or vegan diets. Most anti-meat diets use extremes to argue against meat.

Vitamin A
B
Cdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

taste
Testesterone

Are there any good health arguments for not eating meat? I tried googling hard but couldn't find any.

you can get a good amount of protein without eating a whole lot of it

Because I firmly believe meat is healthy, grain fed or otherwise. Good source of protein and fat, no carbs

Enjoyable. Which is good for mental health.

Has there ever in the history of the world been a vegan who wasn't a shill cocksucker attention whoring about their meme diet 24/7/365? I tried googling hard but couldn't find any.

because we've been doing it for tens of thousands of years

I guess I'm using paelo diet logic

regarding the picture: coke has not been around for thousands of years

B12 is only found naturally in animal products. If you were smart, you'd see this as evidence that we are indeed supposed to eat meat and that abstaining from meat is a serious adjustment for humans.

There's epidemiolgy studies showing meat eaters have higher all cause mortality and cancer rates. I'm not positive, but I doubt any studies have controlled for those eating proper diets with an abundance of lean protein, monounsaturated fats, and vegetables. Red meat and processed meats have more evidence showing them to be detrimental.

None of the studies actually describe the meats the subjects eat. Fried chicken? Polish sausage? Braunschweiger?

>There's epidemiolgy studies
No, there aren't. If there were you would post source but instead here you are talking out of your ass.

Exactly. Meat is so diverse that to say "all meat is bad" is wrong. I'm a hunter in the upper Midwest, so venison in a staple of my diet. You'd be hard pressed to find someone that would say that deer meat is bad for you, yet since it's meat, someone will try. Quality of meat, type of processing (if any), and cooking manner all play into the effects of meat on the body more so than the fact of the meat itself.

>enjoying meat for B12

No retard, I enjoy meat AND I get the benefits of B12.

>Talking out of your ass

The irony lol

I'm an epidemiologist. A very quick Google search for "meat all cause mortality" will give you everything you need.

>Muh sources

I don't care if a retard like you wants a source for every claim posted on a gay Japanese hentai board. If you'd asked nicely I might have helped you out. You're both wrong and an aggressive idiot. Bad combination breh.

Not him, but if it's that easy then posting a source is even easier.

I don't get how people like you get mad when asked to prove your claims.

Go back and read his reply and tell me if that looks like asking. I don't do shit for anyone who "asks" like that. If you want a source, I'd be happy to post one. I'm not on Veeky Forums to write a literate review though.

It prevents veganism.

*literature

Coke is a legit source of potasium tho???

Cocaine is a legit source of assium bro

my favorite reason is "it tastes good"

I don't think there's anything wrong with eating things in moderation

people have been living to 100 for a decades and they've all been of different backgrounds, eating very different diets.
anecdotal evidence tells me it's mostly genetics deciding how long you will live and what state you'll be in during your later years. as long as you stay active and don't overindulge you will be fine.

>people have been living to 100 for decades
this sentence makes sense, I know it does.