Natty training is pointless

why do you even bother training natty?
10 week study:
Group 1 (no exercise, natural) experienced no significant changes. No surprise there.
Group 2 (no exercise, drug use) was able to build about 7 pounds of muscle. That’s not a typo. The group receiving testosterone injections and NOT working out at all gained 7 pounds of muscle.
Group 3 (exercise, natural) was able to build about 4 pounds of muscle.
Group 4 (exercise, drug use) was able to build about 13 pounds of muscle.

there is no point training is a natty

Other urls found in this thread:

aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Second, the muscle building effects of steroids are pretty F-ing significant. Despite using identical workout routines and diets, the guys who were also receiving testosterone injections gained over 3 TIMES as much muscle as the natural guys in the same period of time. The average difference was 13lbs gained to just 4lbs gained.

And third… here’s the most insane part of all. The group getting the testosterone injections and NOT doing any form of weight training whatsoever still gained significantly more muscle than the natural guys who WERE weight training. The difference was 7lbs gained to 4lbs gained.

using drugs and doing NOTHING built more muscle than the natural guys who were weight training 3 times per week

link to study?

>this 10 week study surely applies in situations that last for years/decades

>daily plebit source board shill being a vampire over impressionable insecure Veeky Forumsizens
I wish I could choke you

why would i destroy my body and my testicles for a few pounds of additional muscles... i have a job and kids... fuck off

>Gain 4 pounds of muscle in 10 weeks
>useless
>won't look like an overcompensating faggot, but still better than 99% of people
>no point

Because most people don't have a team to make sure their shut doesn't go too out of wack. Unless you're fit enough to run a 10k and not go above 70% mhr you shouldn't use them.

>>this 10 week study surely applies in situations that last for years/decades
actually it does, if you want to build muscles you'll lift weights, if you cruise on test you'll build much more muscles than a natty guy, if you're taking other things besides test, you'll build more than 10 natty guys together
i'm pretty dyel still, was 170lbs and low test, 302 ng/dl and took 400mg of test for two months to see how my body would react and i gained 20lbs of muscles, 20 fucking lbs of muscles and also dropped my bf a little, i'm lifting natty now again but as soon as i can i'm gonna dirty bulk while on test and see how much can i grow

>natty training is pointless
>natty training built 4lbs of muscle

really sets me noggin a-joggin'
really prolapses my synapses
really puts my spike train in the fast lane

aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/

USE GOOGLE HOMO

enjoy sepnding hours at the gym and looking like shit while chad lifts 2 times a week and looks like this

I know this study. All they did was two exercises. It's a shit study.

"destroy my body"
kek

yeah. the steroid users too, its a fair study

1) you wont keep gaining like that on the Same dose of test

2) again, years and decades, not weeks or months.

3) doesn't prove sitting on your ass on juice will gain more than lifting naturally long term

Where is the "10 weeks after getting off the juice"

>Group 1, no change
>Group 2, back to original size before roids
>Group 3, built another few pounds of muscle
>Group 4, probably at the same point or lower than natty guy

Theres no point in juicing if you dont plan to do it for a long ass time

This simply isn't true and shows you've never done a cycle.

>>Group 2, back to original size before roids
false
pic related is guy in op ONE YEAR after pct

Roofing 4 this?

Original picture shows 3 years of lifting, 2009 to 2012. Add that year you are talking about to that and you have 4 years of lifting.

He couldve looked like that or better lifting natty for 4 years, saving potential health issues and alot of money

My point still stands

there is a point to training natty. when you start roiding you're going to understand why it's not as common as you think. the sides are generally not worth it unless you're entire life is based around bodybuilding and bodybuilding competitions. when I started roids I ended up doing the 'blast and cruise' method, and after a few months of my testicles not shrinking at all (I thought the idea of the testes shrinking was hyperbolic) they DID start to shrink, and I noticed my cum was no longer a thick white colour, but more watery. As it turned out I was suffering from low sperm, which actually was a blessing, because the majority of men on exogenous testosterone do not produce any sperm at all if they do it for long enough.

That was it for me. I still did cycles now and again (once I was sure my sperm count returned to normally naturally) but nothing like before. Steroids are not the answer unless you want to be Jay Cutler, and I mean that even if you have a great PCT planned and are supplementing with hCG.

that's so retarded. the point of roids is that it enables you to work out 2 or 3 times as much in the same week without injury/exhaustion. he doesn't look like that from juicing and working out 2 times a week, believe me.

false, he is very skinny and he would only get to ottermode (maybe) it is not possible to make this transformation matty no matter what youtube fitness guru tells you

so what? your balls got a little smaller, if it bothers you just take hcg throughout the cycle, you will function normally sperm wise, steroid side effects are literally nothing

>that's so retarded. the point of roids is that it enables you to work out 2 or 3 times as much in the same week without injury/exhaustion.
you dont have to, read the article homo

Are you saying it's impossible to gain 90 lbs in 4 years natty?

>why do you even bother training natty?
I'm scared of health problems/looking weird when I stop roiding/social stigma.

What are you talking about, in the second picture after you claim he stopped juicing he just looks fkn fat. Any skinny guy can look like that in 4 years of lifting and dirty bulking

hcg will prevent your balls from shrinking because it mimics luteinizing hormone - it will not stop your body from halting sperm production. the fact is your HPTA will shut down while on exogenous anabolic steroids, and if it's prolonged the side effects can be permanent. there was a particular case that was pertinent to me that I read about a year ago that described a bodybuilder who was at it for 10 years, and once he and his wife wanted kids, he found not only was he infertile, but once he came off the juice no therapy any doctor recommended ever got his test levels back to their natural level. So not only was he in a shitty state of low test, but he also couldn't have kids. I did my B&C for a year and, while I might be hyperbolic myself, I feel lucky my test/sperm recovered (and it took around 9 months).

no you don't have to but you will not look like that if you juice and only work out twice a week, you complete fucking retard