no vegans allowed Joe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GC2-9y-5Hng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Food?

Brazilian steakhouse

Peruvian chicken

I want those Midwest sandwiches BBro once posted

How much do I have to deadlift to get a gf like Rubish's wife?

i want some brazilian meat ;3

What should I eat tomorrow?

Spare ribs and Spanish rice

>coach said after the state championships we can talk about me moving up to 94

>when you're chatting with a boy online and he sends you an unexpected photo when you tell him you are trans

>mfw he said I would be doing German Volume Training if I were to move up a weightclass

Cool will he sell you the drugs to get there or do you have to source them yourself?
Or are you just going to get fat?
GVT is pretty fun though, although I have no idea how you'd fit in oly lifts.

my trappy left me

its the program he uses to bump athletes a weightclass

he did it successfully once with one of our athletes who was a normal sized 85 who is now a huge 94

heš probably going to do it again with our 62 who honestly really needs to bump up to 69(probably when he gets older all the way up to 85 but thats later)

and I'm probably going to get it too, cause I'm a very small 85, I would fill out 94 a lot better

he said I'd literally only be doing classical lifts once a week on saturdays

and honestly I'm shit to begin with so if he wants to run strength and conditioning programs on me until I'm where I should be and really ignore my classical lift progress I'm fine with that, I'm patient

Fuck off sean lite

I am NOT a vegan.

If my incline bench is almost as strong as my flat, should I do decline bench?

how goes the career officer joe?

its good. Am currently going through the process of getting on at a place that pays $6 more an hour than my current. I've already done testing, panel interview, background check and they just called all my references. Its looking pretty good.

Then in a few weeks I begin the process of trying to move on from the place im not even hired into yet to a place that pays like 85k a year. My app has already been approved and now I have to schedule testing. That process can take up to a year though.
And I still have another year until graduation.

is it a worthwhile career?

cause if this whole meme chemist thing doesnt work out thats either 2nd or 3rd place with airforce officer being the other contender

is it a bad boring meme or is it actually enjoyable

(mind you I am the ultimate statist)

I think i'd have to recommend you just kys desu.

Explain your thought process behind this. The answer to your question is no tho

youtube.com/watch?v=GC2-9y-5Hng

how did this guy get so strong with just 5x5 program? arent you supposed to stall and get stuck?

I figure doing a very similar pressing movement to competition bench while limiting the amount of weight my front delts are helping me move (because if you raise your arms up in an incline bench the weight falls on your forehead) will allow me to work on that perceived weakness. On the other hand I incline bench with the same grip width as regular bench which limits delt involvement and means I touch the bar very high on my chest so it's entirely possible I just need to touch the bar higher on my chest when I flat bench. I really have no idea how to program for this though desu.

You know you can do 5 sets of 5 reps on a certain exercise without that being the entirety of the work you do for that exercise, right?

Oops, I meant if you raise your arms while doing decline bench, not incline.

Maybe he just responds better than most to MEV and heavy weight. He also increases the weight every time he hits 5x5 regardless of whether he can hit all the sets in the next 5x5, so he's most likely working near failure most of the time.

yes

I've been bulking for 2 months and hanvt noticed much increase in my strength.
How do I get strong?

>6'0"
>164

Found your problem.

My BMI is 22.3, 25+ is considered overweight.

Is anyone else still astounded, in just a general sense, that a Brazilian twink dedicated years of his life to living out an alternative persona as a transsexual on Veeky Forums's fitness board, using images of his ex-gf to avatar with, spamming Sheiko shit, trying to cultivate a fanbase on Veeky Forums, posting routines in every routine thread in the hopes of being responsible for the fitness programming of anonymous posters, pretending to be a lifting coach/working with elite lifters, just the whole fucking thing.

It's a lot to take in.

Your body fat % is 14 stop using bmi.

30% of the time someone gets called out on giving shit advice they say "well it works for my clients so you don't know shit". Combine that kind of ego with severe mental illness u get trappy.

BMI is for housewives who watch TV all day. Quit being a faggot and go on a bulk you skinnyfat fuck.

My BF % is 8.4

>6 foot 164 lb
>Worried about being overweight

You some kinda twink boy?

I just said ive been bulking for 2 months you faggot.
>8% bf and 50lb of lean muscle is skinnyfat
Is everyone on Veeky Forums autistic?

How the fuck are you 8% bf after bulking lmao? Were you a diagnosed anorexic?

>50lb of muscles in 2months
xddd well memed friendo

Im worried about losing my 6 pack, although I dont think it can be maintained through a bulk cycle can it? And half the replies have tried to call me fat.
Its been 2 months of bulking, its only gone up a % or 2.
I never said in two months

>wah guys pls help me I'm retarded
>Veeky Forums tries to help
>wah no this is wrong are you autistic
Every single time.

>I'm afraid of losing my abs
>6'0" 164 AFTER 2 months of bulking
>started below 8% bf

Nigga you are mentally ill. There's no way your strength is at peak levels if you're 164 lbs and under 10% bodyfat. If kept the same exact muscle mass and just gained fat you'd be significantly stronger.

Nothing impressive about a six pack on an auschwitz mode faglord

>Im worried about losing my 6 pack,
Literally laughing out loud in a bus, thanks for this good laugh. btw I'm at 17% bf with visible abs. I think /plg/ is not for you if all you care is muh 6 pack

Wtf is peak level strength?
+5lb on my bench over 2 months doesnt seem like "significantly stronger" to me.

Get to 12% and you'll find out. Probably keep your abs too if you train properly.

I dont think people in auchwitz had 50lb of dry lean mass.
Post pics

>+5lb on my bench over 2 months
xdddd this is the average Veeky Forums poster xddd those are the people calling you guys fat fucking L M A O

YOu guys like eric bugenhagen?

No, retard, not "post pics". That's not what this thread is for. If you want to gain serious strength you will have to eat because it's better for recovery, hormones and general health. This isn't /gimping your progress so you can look good in the mirror year round general/, this is /plg/. If you gain 4% bodyfat to put 100lbs on your total you can just cut. And by cut I don't mean cut yourself, you fucking emo twink.

>5x5 has proven to work and I see no need to autoregulate when you are so new to lifting.
How new am I though? Have I said something?
>On some days your 5x3=15 reps is not enough to drive progress.
On those days, 5x5 is literally impossible
>5x5 at moderate intensity is more volume than you can produce at a heavy 5x3.
True
>It's better you add sets or have a rep goal. Like your rep goal could be 30 and you do as many sets as it takes to hit 30, even if it takes you 30 sets. This is an easy way to autoregulate TM benching without gauging RPE every set. On good days it may take you 5 sets, on bad days, maybe 8 if squats were really hard.
So that way volume stays constant!
Don't know why I didn't think of that user, thank you, I'll do exactly that.
Shouldn't it be 25 reps though?
Cheers.
>28free for bench has some good setups.
That was actually my first thought, but I dismissed it exactly because it's based on being able to gauge RPE even as low as 7, which I definitely can't. I can usually tell when I have exactly 1 rep left with an error margin of +-1, I definitely can't tell when I have left an entire 3. The programs I looked at were the intermediate 3x week squat and bench and the intermediate 1x deadlift btw.
I dunno user, I'm busy enough already irl and I just want to get in the gym and lift without my head hurting. Unless you have a specific 28-free setup you want to talk about, then I'm all ears.
>What is your bw and bench?
Best recent bench was 105x6 @ 95kg, I'm 1.81 cm. I guess about 235x6@215, 5.11
>No you cannot. It takes 4 years of consistent training (Mike T's recommendation).
I read some articles from Izzy and the programming to win book, who says that even rank novices should use RPE and that Mike T. says that intermediates can and should autoregulate TM

>tfw you go to a metal concert (The Sword)
>tfw you ARE the mosh pit
Threw every nearby 5'11" and below manlet into it desu

can anyone recommend me to a video where someone gets coached on a working set squat? like not just squatting the bar

Buump, so this doesnt die

no the whole point is to squat your working sets like you squat the bar. if you dont, its not a problem that can be fixed with a youtube video

>The Sword

how tall are you boardshorts

I'm a vegan and my food tastes better than your food.
Also your thread sucks. Not even the cute pup could redeem it.

No, you are a meat eater falseflagging to make vegans look bad. Fuck off.

But I don't look bad and I'm not a meat eater.

How is posting an image of a delicious vegan burger supposed to make vegans look bad? How about you fuck off eh?

I am hungry AND I might have gained weight..

Bump

Dreamt I got tattoos and ended up really hating them

Feels good to wake up and be tattoo free

Post shit, I have nothing else to do than sit here. What is your favourite lift?
I live to squat, personally.

I dreamt my dick fell off once and I picked it up, woke my father to say my dick fell off and then I biked to the hopsital, dick in hand.

My favourite lift of all time is bench, because its my worst lift, so I made it my favourite in the hopes of making big gains.

It's working, slowly, but it's working. What I really need to do is stop treating it like the deadlift. I often do a bunch of heavy singles or doubles and when it comes to high rep work I'm already out of steam :/

I've been having weird dreams recently and I haven't taken any ZMA in months. Maybe I should take more and have even weirder dreams.

My worst lift is also bench
>185 / 100 / 170
The 100kg bench was supposed to be warm-up. I've been getting more and more fond of the bench lately, fixed my attitude and treat it more seriously, whereas before I just laid down and didn't even try because I hated the lift. Now it is fun, pecs start growing too.

>What is your favourite lift?
Heavy strict curl singles and heavy band pullaparts

Wow dude we seem to be built the same. Strong squat, weak bench and even weaker deadlift haha

My stats now are 160/110/180-190

My deadlift varies so damn much, I always max out and hit a decent weight, then I fatigue and can't deadlift seriously for weeks and lose it faster than I gained it, especially as I'm cutting too.

Fuck, got me thinking of bicep snapping

I like deadlifting, but I also like benching even though I'm shit at it
445(at my best, 0 now)/295/575

once this cut is done, 3pl8 and 6pl8 will be mine in short order

There is something fun about the movement in bench. Good luck on those PRs, myself I am looking forward to 200kg squatteroo once I get back on the surplus.

You're strong though so you get away with it.
What happened to your squat lad?

eternal stalling (20lbs in 2 years, not even Sheiko and calorie surplus could move it), followed by a steep drop as soon as i started cutting at a small deficit, followed by injury

finally just got fed up, squatting was making me hate lifting

I can relate, but for all the wrong reasons. I kept getting injured when squatting, pre-exhausted to bench and deadlift, and never found squats an enjoyable movement pattern.
It was my best lift at a time, only because it drained me off all my energy so my other lifts suffered.

I haven't squatted properly in almost a year now, haven't had a single injury since, bench and deadlift have blown up marginally, and when I occasionally test my squat it hasn't gone down a single lbs.

yeah but there's alot of intricacies to squatting and different breakdowns in form for different people (noobs). It would be nice to see

3 plate squat today. It's just an extra 2.5kg right guys?

How can conventional lifters compete?

Yes, but it is a very motivating 2,5kg so it will be easy

whats the lady in the back doing?!

Erics screams was making her flood the apartement so she decided to watch him try for a new PR in the hopes he would fail so she would finnaly dry out

just dropped a big fat Norman khan into the toilet with an aftershock of liquid Norman Khan.. Mhm yes quite..

Did you roll around in it?

I've been flirting with obese on BMI while having a four pack and 14%bf via Navy tape test

You're not 8%. The leanest guy you've ever personally met is 8%.

Are wrist wraps from the Strength Shop IPF-approved?

Bugenmemeing and incredible risk aside, that's really impressive

Shh... Let dreams be dreams

is it really safe to have a home gym in an apartment flat, let's say, that it's not at the ground floor?

Good morning friends. Hope you have a great day.

Today is active recovery day on texas so it is not a good day. Boring workout. Will bring a friend to teach to lift though, so might be fun afterall.

>Good morning
Weight?

Breakfast is a pot noodle and can of Pepsi max cherry lads

Who here /fine dining/?

Dinner yesterday was 240g pork and a pepsi max cherry, it will be today too.

How weird, my pot noodle was pulled pork flavour

That does sound fun. Remember to tell him to try hard.

The bar.

Darn phone turning the thing off

I will, I just hope he won't give up when having only the bar on his back hurts him lol.

desu don't push him too hard the first day if you want him to keep coming back