How can I develop my quads without hitting my glutes...

How can I develop my quads without hitting my glutes? I been thinking of switching from back squats to front squats to avoid getting a bigger ass

Is that pietro broselli?

Yep

what looks off about this body

Front squats. Only problem is instead of a big ass not fitting into pants, your legs right above the will have trouble fitting into pants

BRO-selli
some people are just blessed, he even got a great name!

why wouldn't you want large glute muscles?

he has small calves. calfs are hard as fuck to get big cuz its mostly genetics

at least pietro has a good face

leg press is good for hypertrophy, feet lower on the platform is more quad specific.

tho can't think of a good reason to avoid a bigger ass if its muscle desu

Your big ass will look good in pants tho

girls like big glutes on guys.

I already got a 40 inch ass plus its a bit disproportionate to my body. I dont wanna look like a faggot

Nah, you have the least androgen receptors in your calves. Shits probably even hard to build for some people on gear

>his face

oh I'm not hating on him, just that his body seems oddly proportioned

maybe it's the waist being so wide at such a low bf

he's probably look better with little higher BF imo

but im also a thicc fag

streching your glutes with some light squats feels real good to relax. Having strong quads you feel like you have shit ton of energy. Why wouldn't you want both worlds?

Front squats will still hit your ass fairly hard. What you're looking for is leg press & leg extensions (RIP knees)

Why would you ever not want a bigger ass? Glutes are the largest part of the legs

Stairs

i agree with you user. i cant quite place it either. i guess his physique altogether doesnt look "epic" despite having significant muscle mass.

>40 inch ass
Lies. Every single time "WHAAAAA MY ASS IS TOO BIG GUISE"

You're autistic if you think leg press and leg extensions will put more mass on your quads than front squats

I've measured it pal. It's 102cm

This, why are tons of people on this board scared of having a big ass, chicks love strong glutes.

user u know you want this

its his legs
he is a t rex fag

>not wanting a big powerful glutes
glutes are the epitome of masculinity