Who here exclusively lifts at night?

Who here exclusively lifts at night?

I enjoy how empty it usually is and how the equipment in never busy.

Me, it's much comfier.

Early mornings is when you will find the most successful well put together people at the gym.

What time of night?
My gym is packed from 6pm to like 10pm

I usually get to the gym around 3:00am and I love it. I can only do this because I'm a neet college student that's not taking any summer classes.
>the thought of having to wake up a decent hour to get a workout in.

>my gym just went 24hrs

I try to get there by 9 but I'm usually in there from 10:30-12
Sounds really comfy user

Me n my friendo usually lift at night, bench press and curls .

Unfortunately for me it isn't very regular because its a normie commercial gym. Some days of the week, usually always weekends, its very empty after 9 pm. Some days during the week it can be actually too crowded or empty after 9 so I never know until I get there

I lift at 4AM. Shit's comfy.

>gym closes at 6pm

I used to have that problem, then I switched to Anytime

I wanna go early morning too, but i fucking suck at trying to sleep early.

I lift on the weekend at 9PM right before my gym closes and it's still packed. I'd like to go during the week at night since it's open all day on week days but I work from 10pm to 7am. Why must work be such a gains goblin?

Mine closes at 8:30
It will be 24hour next year.

>it's an user works out at night gets pinned under an lmao3/4pl8 bench episode

>lift on lunch break
>cardio after work

havibg gym in office is nice

>he can't into roll of shame/tilting the weights down

home gym outside. lifting at night under the stars.

I lift from 21-22:30. Best time because I still have time to get home, shake and shower and still make it out while swole

I used to go at like 10pm, but I stopped due to cortisol release and the way it impacted my sleep.

Now I go in the morning. That way I'm actually tired when I go to bed.

Yeah I feel you, the only reason I'm able to work out so late is because I'm on my summer break from school and my jobs part time so the hours are irregular.