I hate smokers

Is there anyone else here who hates smokers, their smug, self-righteous attitude and their superiority complex? They expect to be treated fairly for engaging in such a harmful vice, yet treat everyone who doesn't smoke like shit. They make bullshit claims about car fumes and whatnot somehow being more dangerous. They completely deny that their stupid habit is killing them. They are insufferable, and I try to stay as far away from them as I can, but if they were smoking right next to me, there's no telling what I'd do to them. I hate them immensely.

Smoking suppresses estrogen production and increases test.

bump

I've noticed those character traits in marijuana smokers rather than cigarette smokers, except from the denying the smoking is killing them that's a complete cigarette smoker thing

bump

I guess I'm the only non-smoker on this board.

smoking increases test, pussy.

look it up

smoking doesn't increase test. this is a meme started by tobacco lobby shills. even if it did, it's not worth the health risks or the money.

t. tranny vegan

t. tobacco lobby shills

HOW DARE YOU post your anti-nicotine rhetoric on Veeky Forums which is a proud pro-smoking board.

With you op, fuck smokers

>Not dipping

It's like you don't even want to be a man.

Smoking is alpha as fuck

disgusting dipfags

>Smoking is alpha as fuck

How? It's simulated fellatio.

>simulated fellatio

lol nice projection, faggot. almost any normal human act can be thought of in deviant way, you perverted faggot

the fact is smoking is and has been a strictly men-only past time until the jews introduced women's cigarettes in the early 20th century

don't reply to me again you limp-wristed faggot

Dipping is hardly touched by women.

Why don't you chew you slack-jawed droopy-eyed soup sandwich?

ruins your teeth/gums and requires you to be spitting all the time. nothing alpha about spitting and having shit ugly teeth

>calls me a perverted, limp-wristed faggot
>uses the word "faggot" three times

Someone has an oral fixation.

Makes you stink/ruins your teeth and requires you to be coughing all the time. nothing alpha about being ugly and stinky

>muh alpha
>nothing alpha about spitting

Nope, it's all about smoking cock and swallowing like a champ.

lel i didn't know Veeky Forums was full of queers.

oh wait yea i did. im gonna go have a smoke now, enjoy your low test, QUEERS

Mad I can dip and still pull non-degenerate girls because they'll never know? While every girl who comes within near proximity of you or anything you own will immediately be turned off.

Yeah, stay mad.

Never understood how people can smoke, never. My dad smokes, mom smokes, people at work, etc but my friends I grew up with never smoked cigs, we blazed it hard though.

Paying money to kill yourself for a head rush? I live in Canada a pack of cigarettes is fucking 16 dollars, how does anyone afford a habit like that. I understand the "social" or "break" aspect of it but is it worth, I don't think so.

Hackin on a dart when you are drunk is prime occasionally for sure tho.

Enjoy your meat cigar.

I do hate them and their degeneracy. However some of them are aware of how harmful is smoking and anit smug

To hell with smoking, dipping, any form of nicotine intake.

I know the "it's [CURRENT YEAR]" meme is unpopular here, but it holds true in this case. We know far too much about the dangers of tobacco/nicotine to still allow greedy Jew corporations to manufacture and sell a product that produces no positives to the general public.

shut up idiout

>Not allowing people to produce, sell, and buy what they want

Who is the real jew here you communist faggot?

>Who is the real jew here

That would be you, you capitalist pig.

Make me, you kike.

shut UPP

>parents smoke
>coworkers smoke
>can't understand why people smoke
Just ask them, you idiot

Someone's on the rag.

Smokers need a bullet between the eyes.

>using "capitalist" as as insult
Shoo shoo slimy jew

>Shoo shoo slimy jew

I'm not the one going into the oven.

KKK then Comrade Crispy

>muh retarded habit increases test by a teeny tiny amount which makes my gains come faster so I can stay natty.. right mommy?
If you wanna destroy your body and increase your test levels just fucking hit some low quality tren. That way we'll be rid of yall sooner anyways

I smoke pot and cigarettes but I'm clean cut and have a halfway decent job and if you saw me you'd have no idea
I went through the dude weed this song sounds so good phase in about 6 months and then it just became something that made existence more interesting
I can't see the point of you guys feeling so strongly either way about kt

>I'm clean cut and have a halfway decent job and if you saw me you'd have no idea

That's what they all say.

I don't hate them. People can do what they want. But I am annoyed a bit when they're out in public and you end up huffing in their shit.