What does it mean to "make it"?

What does it mean to "make it"?

If i've met my fitness goals and I'm happy with the way i look, have I "made it"?

have you past the point of being ridiculously attractive to women and now get no-homo admiration and kino from buff men? then you've made it

If you're wondering if you made it, then you haven't made it

i guess making it is being happy

admittedly, no. but i'm happy and comfortable with the way i look.

who made that rule up?

>le "if you have to ask" meme

fuck off

It's true though, if you have to ask you obviously haven't made it.

>admittedly, no. but i'm happy and comfortable with the way i look.

so are hamplanets and beta numales, so I guess they made it too.

notice how i said "met my fitness goals" in the OP you dumb nigger. stop using hyperbole

not everyone wants to be a jacked on fucking roids. some of us just want to be lean and hit a certain bodyfat %

faggot

okay so you wanted to look like an edgy emo faggot that is forever dyel, i'm happy for you. i hope you stay happy with your current body, fitness, and life for the rest of your time on this planet.

You're too insecure to have made it.

>edgy emo
>you can only "make it" if you look exactly as how I, some loser on a Cantonese snake charming board, say

lel kys my man

judging by your post i will always be happier than you. i bet you're a manlet too

Just post a fucking picture and we'll tell you if you've made it.

The fact that you are this defensive about someone telling you you haven't made it proves you haven't made it, dude.

If you were actually happy and confident you'd be shoeing it now, but you're losing your shit.

>you're either an edgy emo faggot that is forever dyel or you have "made it"

thought provoking

>still (You)'ing me

you have some insecurities to work out bud

I think making it means being happy with your physique because yourself is the hardest person to impress.

you will know once you are there

Had you have made it, you wouldn't be here anymore.

a person that has made it would never, EVER have any doubt about it. they would not ask about it on Veeky Forums, they would not ask what it means.

so no, you have 100% not made it, OP.

you are insecurity defined, the very OPPOSITE of having made it. making it is having unshakable contentment in having fulfilled your every need and feeling fulfilled in your every purpose.

a person that has made it would die with a smile.

>you think it's just one person

It ain't, buddy. This is my second post in this shitty thread.

I'm in the process of making it. I'm not there yet. But when I do I'll know it because I've set actual goals for myself. What have you been doing with yourself that you need Veeky Forums to hold your hand? Why aren't you confident in the work you've put in?

just fucking kill yourself faggot
why you have to know if youve made it if
>admittedly im happy who made that rule
fucking hypocrite

you're worst and same level with boogie

reported and sage

AHAHHAHAAHHA FAGGOT

this

Good question.
>Be me years ago
>Obese and unhappy
>Set up life goal
>"To one day get down to healthy weight"
>Make it there
>Don't feel happy about it at all
>Still got an empty void inside
Gonna start lifting soon, hopefully being a shredded cunt will make me feel like I've "made it."

1/2/3/4 preferably 2/3/4/5 with low bf.

no one ever makes it, its a journey from womb to tomb as there is always something in your life to improve upon

this is what makes life so enjoyable for me, the progression of 'making it' over time and achieving goals every day no matter how small all the while its building me and my life :)

this guy asking if he's made it, then getting pissy when people give him a real answer

the empty void will never leave as there are always ways you can improve