I stalled in 3 plate deadlift for 4 years

I stalled in 3 plate deadlift for 4 years.

After a 4 year plateau, in the last 5 months I just went from 3 plate to 4 plate deadlift for same amount of reps.

I wonder if Veeky Forums can guess what I did to suddenly break this 4 year long plateau.

Took a break and then came back again?

Mixed grip

got the courage to sign up for grindr

Nope.

GOMAD

I seen you posting that fucking picture the last 5 days. It's not funny

Nope.

What? I just saved it yesterday after seeing it on here. Why are you so upset?

You put on 5 kg?

Nope.

You kept your ass low before the movement and chest?

So I don't think anyones going to guess it.

I just started doing deficit deadlifts, then when I went back to doing normal conventional deadlift from the ground some how I had gained 40kg+ on my deadlift.

I didn't even bulk or anything during this. I guess my back just got a lot stronger from pulling from a deficit.

I'm still doing double-over-hand, still lifting raw, nothing changed, I've actually lost body-fat in the last few months because I've been on a slow cut.

This is 100% the result of doing deficit deadlifts, since I did not bulk or change anything else besides adding deficit deadlifts to my routine.

You are probably lying, can't see how someone can lift the same damn weight every week for four years, it would be boring as fuck. And such a sudden jump would just mean all that time was wasted so you're probably suicidal by now.

Yeah sure you did, stop forcing your bad meme

You actually started deadlifting

this, you probably did bitch weight because you didnt think you could go above

Read I explained it. Nerds.

>tfw have to do deficit deadlifts because weights at my gym are too small

Tfw small hands that slow my deadlift progression and dont want to use straps

your image clearly implies you are no longer virgin lifter

why would I care what you did when you stalled at 315 for 4 years?

jesus christ 4 years at 315, it took me half that to pull 500

t. lardass

nope, just your genetic superior

>added deficit deadlifts to my routine

So you just added some more light deadlifting which added more volume to your forearms which let you double overhand 4 plates instead of 3, because if you're doing double overhand grip will always be a limiting factor.

I was talking about the pic you fat fag. I don't care about your made up story about your make-believe deadlift you autist. Stop posting that fucking forced-meme picture, it's not funny and I bet your mom thinks you're a fag for thinking it's funny

You won't have this problem anymore once you start pulling 135 lbs.

The question is, why can't you pull 1pl8 yet?

Max plates in my gym are 15 kg you retarded nigger

But... Thats an inevitable part of fit ess bro

>Chad is hitting on intimidating dyels
What did he mean by this?

You pay money for a membership at a gym that doesn't have any plates heavier than 15 kg, but *I'm* the retarded nigger? Yeah okay. Have fun at your lady gym, DYEL.

Hitting on girls OR intimidating dyels

Your problem was being able to get the weight off the floor, Doing deficits helped, Which is why you were soon able to get it off the floor.

if it took you 4 years to vary you training to overcome a babyweight plateau, you are genuinely mentally and physically handicapped

most people should be able to dl 4pl8 within a year. 2 max

most people are also capable of using the vast wealth of knowledge available on the internet to educate themselves on training princaples, or fine a program written by someone smarter than them

the fact that you "just started doing them" probably means you were writing your own programming. something no uneducated novice should be doing

congrats. you wasted nearly half a decade going nowhere

>I stalled in 3 plate deadlift for 4 years.
There is clearly no reason to read your advice because you are very, very likely legitimately mentally retarded.

Yes, exactly, either chad hits on girls or he hits on intimidating dyels. How can a dyel be intimidating to Chad?

>I am too stupid to stack a couple of horizontal plates under the plates of my barbell like this Ω to increase bar height, but the other guy is a retard, not me
Fuck off

DELETE THIS

>lifts double overhand
>wonders why he got stuck at 3pl8

Fucking retard, 8/10 made me reply

1. Ate. Skelly Faggot.
2. Actually lifted.
3. Roided

If 3
>roiding to break 3pl8 deadlift

How the fuck do you plateau for 4 years? Were you in a coma. No one can possibly train that stupidly

>not using straps when grip is limiting you
>doing mixed grip when you arent competing

When you want to be badass use hookgrip, if you want to train your forearms then isolate your fucjing forearms with with wrist flexion and extension, forearms arent there just to curls your fingers.

>limiting your posterior chain development because of forearms

you deserve to lift bitch weight for 4 years if you are this stupid.

And if it wasnt actually grip issue then deficits probably taught you how to drop hips lower and use more quads at the beginning Simple