Cycling not even once

Cycling not even once

Other urls found in this thread:

climbing-records.com/2013/07/all-time-top-100-fastest-rides-on.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that a dead deer?

It's just having low bodyfat and being on steroids that increase red blood cell count and improve oxygen levels (all cyclists are on them)

>implying this isn't exactly what women want

they literally love vascularity

>eVeRy oNe tHaT rIdEs A biKe Is oN stEroiDz

Fucking stupid incel beta.

it's far more likely that he's just extremely dehydrated

mildly chuckled

Wtf?

get the fuck out faggot you dont belong here take your gay ass meme and put it in your ass i hate you faggot
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

is this the result of once?

W-what type of cycle?

It's a Polish Tour de France cyclist. A different one also posted a pic during last year's TdF.

Pic related.

So you're 130 wet. Want a medal or something wannabe one nut Armstrong

Lol you're fucked if you think the frontrunners in the Tour De France aren't on fucking roids.

Obviously all of the loser white-collar hobbyists(that's where you come in) who bust out their $6000 bikes and super gay compression shorts every sunday so they can block country roades and yell at motorists, aren't using roids.

You just like to say shit like "god I hate how everyone thinks ALL cyclists are on roids" so you can validate yourself, even though nobody thinks you're on roids because everyone can see your bitch tits and stomach flab through your three-sizes-too-tight lance armstrong bike jersey.

In order to perform at top level in any sport in 2017 you need to be on gear

There is testing for it right? Yet so many people know their ways around it

Steroids and other PEDs accepted in mainstream sports when? I might finally care

This looks like a Kangaroo thats been doping its blood

Is this the final form of SS+Gomad?

You are extremely uneducated

You cant even spell roads you fat virgin incel

>riding a bike is considered a professional sport

what mode is this?

Looks like a horse.

How are you going to test for roids when you need a standard? The only ones getting caught are retards using outdated roids, the rest are atleast one step ahead so they'll never get caught.

>lifting things is considered a professional sport

Every fat guy i knew during highschool/college is now super into biking.
Some of them are still fat.
Other spend are leaner but 80% of their social media pics are fully geared bike races.

For some reason they think 60mins in the gym is a drag, but 40miles bike ride on shitty roads next to speeding cars is best time in the world

sliding a kettle down a sheet of ice and sweeping it with a broom is an olympic sport

most are probably too self conscious to go to a gym or go running down the street with everything jiggling

at least they're trying

Good for them. I hope they keep at it.

I beleive epo is the ped of choice. Not actually a steriod but greatly boosts rbc and therefore endurance

Cardio is better for fatloss than lifting, if you had to choose. Of course they will end up as skinnyfats at best if they don't even lift.

climbing-records.com/2013/07/all-time-top-100-fastest-rides-on.html

Look at the top fastest times and try and look at the times from the 10's. Even with better technology and better bikes modern riders are slower than the doped up guys from the past. Doping is done with in cycling.

Fucking roasted my man

>walking at high speeds is considered a sport

that looks disgusting. been dead for a while???

i prefer this mode

Jesus christ his farts must be ultrasonic

running yes odd twice

I heard from a dude at the gym one time that heaps of marathon runners get boners when the blood flows back to their extremities after a race or some shit.
Is there any truth to this? If so, why does no one talk about this?

Stop this broscience, hydration has no effect on vascularity.

>hitting a small ball with a $300 stick into a small hole over several hundred yards is a professional sport

I'm more interested in the wanton shitting of pants during marathons. Why does no one talk about THAT?

>Obviously all of the loser white-collar hobbyists(that's where you come in) who bust out their $6000 bikes and super gay compression shorts every sunday so they can block country roades and yell at motorists

kek'd hard at this

who is that? no homo

>steroids that increase red blood cell count

hahahaha are you actually for real?

It does look like a deer's legs in the thumbnail

How do I make them leg gains? I cycle 50km a week and am nowhere near this.

Cycle 50 km per hours for four hours five days a week for a month

Running can be bad for your legs ESPECIALLY if you are fat and heavy.

I lift at the gym but I can't do cardio there. staring at the same spot on the wall is hell. I can do 60mins on a bike outside easy.

You stupid motherfucker. This perfect man right here is Marcel Kittel, on of the best cyclists riding in the tour. He is drug free.

I chuckled a little.

Eric get out of Veeky Forums

a cyclist sponsored by an oil company. Ironic

>aero/10

kek'd

Cardio is closer to real fitness than bodybuilding.

Humans were never meant to be big, to carry significant mass. Long distance endurance was how our ancestors hunted.

>perfect
>gets dropped in the mountains
>falls off his bike
>breaks his cleats
>drops out of the tour
>perfect

Cycle 50km a day every day for 5 years

Are you a Somalian or something?

What would happen if you nicked one of those veins in half?

I've never seen anything so disgusting on this website

if they did everyone would realize how stupid marathons are and stop doing them.

Nice moose knuckle

it literally does though

>Veeky Forums

I think he meant things like EPO which does increase red blood cell count, allowing for better oxygen transportation to ur muscles.
I could be wrong I'm just some lurking dyel

I never understood why this spongebob meme was any funny? Am I finally getting too old for the internet?

>Being morbidly obese and lifting heavy things up and down is considered a sport
>The lifters are considered athletes.

Fucking hell, really? I didn't know about this. Kittel was fucking killing it in stage wins, that's so sad. The stupid fucking alien Froome has won enough

saving this as pasta

If you want to be a pedantic asshole, the only thing that allowed for persistence hunting in the first place was our greater intelligence that allowed us to track prey

>professional sport
>profession
>making money with powerlifting
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>exercise that children do makes one an athlete

BREH

You can use your skills to become a professional furniture mover

I know only one guy who runs marathons, and he hasn't had any cartilage in his knees for about five years.
He's an ex fat fuck though so it's not for me to say if it's the marathons or the extra person in fat he was carrying around that did it, but I will definitely never train for one.

By cycling OP meant riding a bicycle you dumbfuck.

then you should see my cock

Equipoise?

>Tour de France
Literally everyone in this race is on steroids or dope themselves with some kind of drug.

No,

I'm 19, all my normie friends think it's funny, it's really not funny.

I ride my bike on average for 10 miles at least. Figure it's a nice way to get outdoors and the thumper going. I also use freeweights and do bodyweight exercises. Am I doing it right?

Waste of trips.
Unless you take them and never come back. Enjoy the (you) ass beloncker

Robert Förstemann

eat clean food like a morbidly obese person, don't skip leg day like your life depends on it, pedal like hell every day

Cannot think of something more cucked than cycling

Bolegger

>red knees
>massive veins

Worms?

When they say "cycle" to get that physique, they're not talking about actual bike riding.

Jesus Christ kys you autistic fuck

die of natural causes please

>Marcel Quittel

The fuck do you do for a profession buddy? Do you get paid six figures to ride £30,000 bikes and be among the Veeky Forumstest humans alive? Or do you earn $20-40,000 a year working a low tier manual labour or office data input 9-5 dead end nightmare?

>Quittel
Lmao

Your legs look like two horse penises

How does this guy find pants that fit