Friendly reminder to sit up straight and practice good ergonomics

Friendly reminder to sit up straight and practice good ergonomics

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/postureminder/dkmkfopiihabelocpelofchappjjnpkm?hl=en-US&gl=US
youtu.be/ABEA0dcjsUc?t=55s
youtu.be/l2VQ_WZ8Bto?t=1m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=HSoHeSjvIdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My back is fucking up, so thanks for the daily reminder that my autistic ways have to stop before it's too late

I want to kill that guy

I'm trying to rehab my hunchback atm and it's fucking painful. Plus I can't really lift since my back, shoulder and chest muscles stay pulled all the time.

Thanks user.

I offer you this picture as a token of my gratitude.

Get the PostureMinder chrome extension with a little msg popup that reminds you every now and then... worst thing is it makes you value popups but you get a straight back out of it.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/postureminder/dkmkfopiihabelocpelofchappjjnpkm?hl=en-US&gl=US

rate my ergonomics, lads

Every time I see someone like this I have an insane urge to walk up to them and physically use my hands to straighten them out.

I just want to see the realization on thier face that they looked like shit and now have proper posture and a few inches taller.

there's literally nothing wrong in rounding your back

I cringed

thanks for finding the beauty in his situation, it can be hard on this site.

youtu.be/ABEA0dcjsUc?t=55s
youtu.be/l2VQ_WZ8Bto?t=1m3s
thank me later

Hilarious and amusing.

May I save this one?

don't you dare

whenever i see a pic like this my backs shoots up like someone just poured cold water down my back

That guy will never be able to sit straight barring surgery, even if you tried to force it. His vertebrae are stuck like that now.

You have an anger problem and you probably smell bad.

Look at him, he is devolving and I can put him out of his misery. Just took a shower btw

Was for

thanks

I remember i used to hunch a lot before I worked out, I think what gave me a revelation was when I went to wal mart one day and noticed a mid 30-40ish guy with a backbrace and a horrid hunchback. Worked out, no more hunchback. Feelsgoodman

good job. my posture is much better now too. feels good man

top heh

agreed

Even when I extend my thoracic spine as much as I can, it's flexed. This is also something true of my cervical spine. What do?

Pic related is me posing literally for the first time, no bully for being dyel. Probably maximum straightness in my thorax here, but I'm making no effort with my neck.

you harry potter lookig mother fucker

I like your harry potter glasses

Throw your glasses away and get your ass to a barber

He really should cut his hair

Bricklike
Shitty
Posting god tier ergos

god bless

sorry about the everything

w2c glasses

Is there one for the phone? since I tend to slouch when I walk for some odd reason

these Fibonacci memes are so stupid. "hurrr duuur look it fits!". yea, when the starting point is arbitrary, you can fit that dumb sequence onto literally anything

retards

Always
Unique
Totally
Interesting
Sometimes
Mysterious

Holy fuck the longer I look at that pic the more my neck hurts. His spine is a literal C curve, what the fuck?

You seem upset user, do you need a hug?

just have fun :^)

Not him, but I do

1) Get your sorry ass to a fucking stylist, that mop you call your hair is in dire need of professional help.
2) Fucking go outside, you're almost translucent.
3) Get more attractive glasses or go with contacts, that frame does nothing remotely appealing for your facial structure.
4) Yeah you're DYEL but assuming this is actually you then you at least have some confidence in yourself and can lift your way out of that state.
Overall you're about 5/10, but have potential to easily reach 7.

It starts at the man's genitals, the pinpoint of the male life. It's not arbitrary.

That's an unfortunate face. Not to mention the retarded expression. Hopefully you've just hit puberty (you're clearly underage). Get braces too and trash those glasses. And get a decent cut.

Then have a hug on the house.

Fuck i'm gonna use that belt idea. sitting at a desk for 8 hours is fuckng me over.

love you baby lets fuck

flusha pls go

No webm on Veeky Forums has ever made me open my mouth in horror until now. As someone genetically predisposed to slipped discs, I focus so much on not doing what this faggot just did kek

Appreciate these. Thanks

GOOLEM GET YE GONE

hahaha, fuck me

youtube.com/watch?v=HSoHeSjvIdY

try this

>God tier

Doing ATP and round shoulder fix exercises 2bh
Fix your posture lads,waling straight it makes you look taller and confident

>how to get hernias in 3 secs

Fuck off Liam

That man should not breed so he doesn't pass his shitty genetics.

This is one of the few original things that still make me laugh on this cambodian milk trading site. I need a full collection.

Put it on your wallpaper lol

Typical mac user

Just goes to show Apple users are spineless

>All question about fucked up back
>Post picture showing the problem
>Didn't obscure face
>Dozens of replies, all about glasses and hair

Thought I was on a fitness board. Oops.

boy oh boy