>user let's order takeout
>user let's cook dinner
>user let's get drinks
>user let's get snacks
My cut was ruined when my gf moved in

happiness goblins as well

Cunts make my pee pee sad

this

My wife literally injects me with AAS and pays the grocery bill. Find a better woman if yours won't do those things.

Can't believe that chick is 14

But does she do anal though?

how is a girl so ugly so famous? girls with big tits at a young age aren't a one in a billion thing anymore
is it simply because she is more out there due to her streaming/making videos?

just look at that face, she looks like an 80 year old Russian grand mother or an average Italian women in her 40s

Because she has huge tits and said something stupid on TV.

she already said she injects into his AAS. i assume she uses her PENAAS.

>asian
>want to try keto
>gf makes 3 cups of rice a day

>not saying "no"
>not submitting her to adopt your diet

I learnt very early that the one who control the fridge control the family.

>transylvanian
>try to get on a leucocyte light diet
>gf brings me red """wine""" three times a day
fucking hell woman

I agree. Women are worse cut destroyers than they are gains goblins. Especially, in the early stages of dating. Don't want to look like a weirdo who never drinks, doesn't want desert, etc.

I want to fuck more 80 year old Russian grandmothers then and smell their poopshutes.

Also to answer your question, she is famous because she epitomizes the future and the present that the Jewish elite envision for the white race. They'ce given up on the men. We are too stubborn and often see through their crap. Instead they attack our women.

>Destroying your wife's butthole
My dick is too big to avoid injuring her. Frequent enthusiastic blowjobs though...

she twerks on stream and youtube this attracts black and wiggers love it

Link that shit my dude

she's like 4ft tall with the body frame of a child, the reason why everyone is obsessing over her is because half the posters on this site are 14-18yrs old anyways

I second that, your wife really goes all out with her blowjobs. And don't worry about her anus, my dick is at least twice as girthy as yours and I've jammed it in her butt numerous times.

Ha! You roasted him so badly that he turned into a roast potato.
QUICK! Smear on some butter while he's still hot and eat out his hole.

>eat out his hole
that's all i want

you think this is funny, kid? i've got sperm older than you ill fucking whip your ass if you make fun of me again faggot

can confirm, it's non stop munching.
but at least it's fruit, activated almonds, walnuts etc. between meals, not cookies and shit

Yeah

Sometimes i lose track of time pounding her and run out of time for the gym

I've gained about 40 lbs of lean muscle since getting married. My wife has not gained nor lost any weight since being married. She tells me to stop buying protein powder because I'm getting "too big". Told her I wanted to start taking test and again she doesn't want me to get too big. Obviously don't listen to her because gainz goblins can fuck off.

no, unless you lowered your standards and landed with an ambitionless goblin you fucking numb nuts

my gf cooks healthy every meal every day, adjusts when i go low carb to cut, never says i should skip gym for X cos she knows I have a goal I'm working towards

and you should be as supportive for
>your girl

where the fuck are your parents

>pays the grocery bill.

Wow, you're a nutless grifter. Kys

Eh kind of. My gf makes me feel like a God so I stopped working out and became a bit flabby. Had to dust off the home gym and get back into it for myself.

You're all talking about women like they're a dime a dozen, like they grow on fucking trees! I WISH I had a gain s goblin gf. I try to put myself out there but I'm forever alone. Do you know how fucking hard it is? Do ANY of you know how fucking hard it is? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS without even kissing another human being? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS with not even an OUNCE of intimacy in your life? No....of course you don't! You're all Chads and Staceys. You guys just fuck any slut you want. And you girls just fuck the top 20% of men. And don't fucking deny it, it's scientifically PROVEN! Girls rate 80% of men on OkCupid as BELOW AVERAGE. Guys like me, average looking guys, guys who are a little on the short side, we don't even FUCKING EXIST to you! We're the guys who run your fucking errands for you, help you move your shit, who treat you with nothing but respect and what do we get in return? FUCKING NOTHING! Not a hug, not a peck, NOTHING! And then you have the FUCKING audacity to turn "nice guys" into some FEMINIST buzzword and accuse us of being CREEPS! News flash: you only think we're creepy because we aren't ATTRACTIVE! If Chad does the same shit, you can't even wait to take off your soiled panties for him! Well, fuck you! My names is Danny Fuckin' Struthers, and I'm a fucking virgin! Don't like it? Bite me!

gtfo with that stupid bitch I can't bear to see her here

>subscribed

depends
some women give me temporaly penis gainz others don't

>frame of a child

Nigga what? She literally has like double D's

calm your shit man. I bet you eat pieces of shit like him for breakfast at the office. Save it for the bullpen.

can't sleep properly coz my bitch wants to fuck me all the time or fucking snuggle with me and falls straight asleep while I just lie there thinking about how much better my gains were when I was celibate

women are gains goblins and sleep stealers

>Frame: a person's body with reference to its size or build.

>fucking snuggle with me and falls straight asleep while I just lie there

so much this

Men also do this. Let's order a pizza, let's go out to the sports bar. It's why it's best to date someone who is also into fitness whether they're male or female.

HNNNG

>Frame

men are fucking shite at estimating boob sizes, that's way bigger than double D, probably a band size 32 so an E or F cup

women do grow on trees

women are dime a dozen

once you establish yourself as a 20% male you go from being not attractive to any woman to being REALLY attractive to EVERY woman

woman all have gage a guy the same

>go for basic bitches that don't share your interest in gym/physical activity
>y r all wimmin gains gobblins?!

Gee, I wonder.
Whose fault is it that you want to fuck women who are somehow incapable of going to the gym with you?

When we say double D we just mean big. We don’t know, nor de we care, about the measurement system of your tits.

>She literally has like double D's
>implying DD is even remotely large

top kek

>80 degrees in bedroom at night
>Wife puts comforter on bed
>Wants to cuddle
>Her long ass hair in my face making it hard to breath
>Die of heatstroke slowly throughout the night

those are still big tiddies

I have never met a guy who wants to go to a sports bar. That's some straight up fag shit. Also everyone orders pizza, what the hell?

If they're shit
Don't think of her as a gains goblin, She's just giving you another form of gains
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_intercourse#Health_effects

>I have never met a guy who wants to go to a sports bar
Maybe you should try to socialize outside of the chess club then you fucking dork

Last year at 23 I lost my virginity
This July I turned 24 and fucked another two chicks
I ended up ignoring all 3 after I pumped n' dumped them. They bitched too much and wanted to eat like fucking pigs.

Fuck that. If I'm going to get with another girl, I'm going to make sure she eats properly and wants to go to the gym as much as I do.

>weirdo who never drinks
So this is why I don't have a gf?

that was me but i started at 19, also don't get a GF, trust a random user, unless you're ready to setle for life and ignore most of your fantasies don't date, its overated as fuck, its literally an extra responsability, less money, less time to do your shit

>long ass hair
>ass hair
>long
>long ass hair

Tell your scrubby wife to shave her butthole and quit sleeping with your nose on her pooper.

Oh trust me, when I saw how much of my time was drained AND my wallet, I'm just saying fuck this for now.
Hell no I'm never dating. The last girl I even fucked I told her to not expect anything other than a FwB kind of thing and this morning the stupid bitch still is trying to call me.

Fuck that.

>t. Kissless incel
I say no 90% of the time, the remaining 10% is enough to cause damage. Good luck with always saying no to your (tfwno)gf haha

This. I have a lot of friends, but they are all smart enough to not throw 12€ away for 3 beers, we rather drinking on lakes or some shit than going into a fucking bar.

Dracula?

Can't you just get her sent back to the mainland for shit like that?

>living with your girlfriend
your own fault dumbass

>tfw my gf literally preps my cut meals for me
>tells me off if I suggest eating bad food during a cut
>constantly compliments new veins or striations whenever they appear during a cut, to keep me motivated.
>runs her fingers along my abs and adonis belt constantly.

>23 year old virgin
>finally get a girlfriend, also 23 year old virgin
>talking last night about the coming semester and mention that I'll be taking a strength training course
>have had gym membership before but have never committed to going for more than a month at a time, so I figure taking a weight training class will force me to stay with it for the course credit if nothing else (plus it's a much smaller investment)
>she says she'll be worried if I start to put on muscle because she thinks I'm already a step above her in attractiveness
I wasn't even out of the gates yet

just get a waifu

>no stealing gainz
>doesn't eat
>no going out and spending humoungus amounts of money for shit you aren't even interrested in

only con

she's probably afraid that you will leave her if you have better options

Kek

She's already self-conscious about being fourteen inches shorter than me but she's also insanely attractive so I wouldn't worry about it if I were her

I'm on the same boat, I used to be 7% body fat before I got with current GF.
Now I'm at like 16-20% fat piece of shit mode.
She says I was too sexy back then
Nigga what, this sexiness will be all for you dumb bitch.

My husband is like that as well, he throws in beer too

>everyone orders pizza

Speak for yourself, I have never ordered pizza. Making your own is cheaper and more fun.

When tits are squeezed together like that, it means she is wearing push-ups.

only if you've been training just in order to fuck, and fucking kills your motivation

Yeah. I'm going to my gfs house to fuck her for a few hours. Then she's going to cook me dinner and then make me a waffle sundae.

If I was single, I would go to the gym instead. Make myself chicken, rice, and broccoli.

they suck protein out of your dingus. YES.

How are her tits so big?

The bitch tried this shit with me, now she's on the same diet like me

you should tell your gf that, instead of telling us that

xenoestrogens and high fructose corn syrup

sauce on the chick?

danielle bregoli

be warned, she's underage

unless you're into that sort of stuff

Some 14 year old who got famous on Dr. Phil I think. I know I have the first part right since I remember seeing her not too long ago and being shocked when I found that out.

And then they get fat and have shitty skin from years of junk food and smoking and wonder why their guy leaves them for a younger girl

instagram.com/bhadbhabie/?hl=en

yes
>get first gf after many years
>spend a lot of time with her, forget to eat properly
>don't lift as often
>eat a ton of junk food with her while watching shitty movies
>end up losing 5kg in a few months
>move away for the summer
>making back my gains, have a proper appetite again
feels good man

All you have to do is say no, man. If it causes friction have a talk and if, for whatever reason, she demands you eat with her, then she ain't worth it. The worst I had was taking my gf to mcdonald's when she got off and just not ordering anything. Neither of us minded, but now she's cut that and has started losing weight. It's not that hard.

Boobs smaller and no tattoo on arm. Not the same girl

Are you genuinely fucking retarded?

amerifag detected

What's wrong with cooking dinner together?

The rest can fuck off, but you can't just eat a raw chicken breast.

No, men are. Every time I cook well and keep our diets in check the boyfriend "has to" have pizza, or I'm magically "too thin" again, or something else comes up that we have to go out to.

I cook everything for us, but he still wants to go out to eat. I even cook enough for leftovers so he doesn't have to go out for food or order in. Shit we have chicken/sweet potatoes/broccoli already cooked in the fridge and he wants fucking pelmeni for dinner. I even specifically cook low carb for him, doesn't matter he now wants more carbs.

This is the shit my boyfriend pulls. I might as well get a girlfriend at this point.

Does your name start with J?

My girlfriend is the same way, just working on browbeating her into eating like me which I guess is easier as the guy

Sloppy or regressive eating habits is just a personality trait / habit that's not specific to male or female

I've had many experiences dating women
>Long distance gf who I stole from another dude, even though she was a foot taller and 3 years older than me she was all over me.
>Ended because she couldn't handle her own mental illnesses and almost killed herself trying to get back with me. Got Veeky Forums after her out of emotional blockage
>Second gf was a roastie two years younger and a little taller than myself. She was nice, but we had little in common and it ended after she gave me a farewell gift before I headed to college
And many grade school relationships, but they didn't leave any impressions.

In any case, the only outcomes from those relationships were a stronger, more mature, me. I'm slowly becoming healthier

>Does your name start with J?

No.

somebody is pussy whipped...

how do i view all that girls body of work?

Oh how naive you are user. Most of the posters on this site are mid 20s who have a hard on for younger girls.

post moar bregolis

BLUUUUUEEE BOOOOAAARD