>begone

You are 5'6" and ~185

Time to lay off the kebabs muhammed.

He's about exactly 5'7" actually

>bench 95kg
>squat 100kg
>deadlift 170kg
>rack pull 210kg

You are right user. I wanna get to 73kg by the end of the next year.

why is your squat lagging?

Probably long legs since his deadlift is ahead.

I'm the same height as you and I was roughly the same weight, 84kg, 5 weeks ago. Today I just broke 71.9 - you've got more muscle than me so it'll take you a different amount of time, though I don't know whether that'd be quicker or longer but I wouldn't have thought it'd take you a year

>84kg, 5 weeks ago. Today I just broke 71.9
Tell me your ways, master.

I dont like my body (its great motivation) and I'm a student with a lot of free time
>1,200 calories a day, sometimes less, roughly 30 / 20 / 50 carb / fat / protein
>intermittent fasting
>full body every other day, cardio warmup
>sometimes cardio on the rest days, signed up for a bunch of HIIT classes
>walk everywhere on top of that, getting something like 400 calories a day burnt from going about my business
I joined the gym and started exercising the same time I started cutting so possibly losing muscle wasnt a big issue for me, I've been doing free weights for a week and my noob status is
>20kg row, aiming for 25kg tomorrow
>15kg clean and press
>leg press machine is at 80kg or it was 2 weeks ago, havent touched it for a while
>

bad advice, if anyone with any decent muscle hidden in their fat follows this, they're gonna end up dyel, tired and with prone to injury.

but i'm glad it worked for you because you had no muscles in the first place to lose.and 1200 cal is the suggest minimum for *WOMEN*, for men its 1400.

do you do nothing but bench?

this and also bad knees. Haven't actually squatted in months

>max bench is the same as max squat and deadlift

Don't be an idiot i've cut down on 600 calories over 4 weeks doing a RFL 2.0 it required shitloads of supplementation and absolutely no cardio but I still maintained strength even after dropping 12 kg.

179cm, 62kg
Deadlift 85kg
Squat 55kg
Bench 55kg
OHP 45kg
help me get out of skelemode

Your problem isn't skelly mode. U can easily be strong in the -66kg weight class at 179cm, but probably more comfortable in 75/83. Just train more.

aight thanks brah

>Chest squeeze the same as uppsy downsies and up lifts
You're pathetic

Oh and you're either cheating on OHP/bench or you are just garbage at every lift that isn't OHP. And widen your squat stance so you can actually move real weight. You don't need to do lowbar but keep going wider until you can go below parallel with a straight/neutral spine. You should feel a stretch at the bottom.

>about exactly

Almost*

Yep, same problem, 1,86 m, 170 kg deadlift, 110 kg bench, but struggle with more than 5 times 115 kg squats.

That's nothing buddy. When I was like 1 year into lifting I deadlifted 150kg @ 66kg bodyweight while my max squat was 80kg. Shit almost made me give up lifting until I figured out how to squat wide stance.

Nah, I'm pretty okay with it that I never be strong with my squats, currently I only squat with 15 times 100 kg on 10 sets (so 150 reps combined, 3 minute breaks between each set), so I get decent legs while they are actually my weakest body part.

My philosophy: if you can't become the strongest, at least try to look like you are the strongest.

>RFL 2.0

gimme your stats mate,
lifts
height
starting weight
end weight
supplements

178cm/84kg
DL 157kg
Sqwat 118kg
bench 96kg
Ohp 63kg

Need to less fat..

174cm/78kg

65kg OHP
90kg Bench
140kg Squat
145kg Deadlift

My deadlift makes me reeeee so hard, but wanna hit 75kg OHP, 100kg bench and 150kg squat before i focus solely on it.

>there most likely are people ITT posting their one rep max instead of their *5 working sets

>using burger measurements
Yes! Good goy!

25 years
1,75m
200kg squat
130kg bench
240kg deadlift

>OHP 45kg

more than me

76kg bw
185kg deadlift
150kg squat