Just eat less calories, bro. You're guaranteed to lose wei-

>just eat less calories, bro. You're guaranteed to lose wei-

Oh. Veeky Forums BTFO.

anyone else /lawsofthermodynamics/?

Science is problematic

Hilarious, do you even understand the human endocrine system? What a tremendous faggot parroting lines from his precious sticky written by a Something Awful goon.

>my feefees hurt so I eat more
>CICO doesn't work
>niggawhat.png

wait I'm doing exactly this. am I going to be okay, Veeky Forums?

Calories in calories out works

Calories out is very difficult to predict, though, due to things like hormones and environmental factors that affect metabolism.

There is literally no denying that if you don't eat or eat very little then you lose weight, though. The body can certainly become more efficient, but it cannot survive without energy, and if energy doesn't come externally through food then it WILL come internally through fat reserves and muscle/organ tissue.

Did you learn all about it at whatever community college you went to?

Explain to me how I'm not losing weight on this cut right now by counting calories? Was it just imaginary weight I've lost so far?

This guy gets it.

high test cat

>it WILL come internally through fat reserves and muscle/organ tissue.
Which of these is prioritized? I'm doing weight loss with mostly weights, a little cardio at the end and diet. Is my body eating more muscle or fat when I'm at a calorie deficit?

>Conventional wisdom XYZ-
>Oh. /xyz/ BOFT ETURNALLY

This style of OP needs to die immediately. It's been done to fucking death thrice over, stop it.

>want to lose weight
>eat less
>not how it works
different example
>want to build a sand castle
>add more sand and shape it
>not how it works

>want to be stronger
>lift more weights
>not how it works
fat people can't seem to /logic/

not him but as long as you do resistance training and eat enough protein, 1.5lbs per pound of lean body mass, then you will lose MOSTLY fat. muscle loss on a cut is pretty much inevitable but there are things you can do to make it not so bad.

Well I'm pretty heavy to start with, I was 99KG and losing about 1 every week while doing resistance training. I'm noticing muscle mass increase. Fat decrease is not so noticeable, but it has to be happening if I'm losing weight and visibly gaining muscle.

What site is that from and why should I care?

yes that is exactly what is happening.

>medical conditions can complicate the process of accurately estimating calories out
>"LOOK SEE CALORIES IN/CALORIES OUT DOESN'T WORK IT'S FUNDAMENTALLY FLAWED"

You hit the nail on the head. These people could make a good point about in/out being a more complicated process than it might appear on the surface, but instead they go full retard and say it's a fiction.

>eat 1.5 lbs of protein per pound of lean body mass
>tfw have to eat 180 lbs of steak each day
WHATEVER IT TAKES

>mfw these people will forever be fat fucks

feels good damn fat theory crafters

>1.5lbs per pound of body mass
>IF YOU AREN'T EATING YOUR BODYWEIGHT IN PROTEIN MINIMUM HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET BIG CMON

Calories in vs. calories out is a truth that can't be broken. The spastic in OP's pic raging hard is just too retarded to see that kcal in vs kcal out still holds true when you have fucked up hormones, high stress levels due to work, bad sleep etc..

It just means that degenerative behaviour to your health or illnesses automatically reduce the "calories out" part of your body. Even if with medical conditions, emotional problems etc kcal in vs kcal out is truth. These problems simply mean that "kcal out" are reduced, hence you also have to reduce "kcal in".

It amazes me how there are still people that claim to have "higher" education who still don't understand this fact. If kcal in vs kcal out would not be true then your body would be a miracle able to create energy out of nothing and store it better than any available battery.

If you want to lose weight, do everything possible to increase kcal out while getting enough kcal in to keep your hormones etc in check. Doing "everything possible" also included fixing your subuhman emotional problems and going to a doctor getting your hormone levels checked.

>It amazes me how there are still people that claim to have "higher" education who still don't understand this fact. If kcal in vs kcal out would not be true then your body would be a miracle able to create energy out of nothing and store it better than any available battery.
This is quite literally what body fat is.