LET'S SETTLE THIS FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL

Which routine is best for only aesthetics? Is it PPL? PPLPPLX? Or something else?

something else

SS + GOMAD

What's the difference between PPL and PPLPPLx?

Are they not the same?

Bro split

Low bodyfat.

Routine isn't even in the top 5 factors when it comes to how to be aesthetic.

PPxPPLx

A Chest/triceps
B Back/biceps
C Legs/Shoulders

ABCABCA...

True patrician way.

>PPL? PPLPPLX?
do you think ppl is PxPxLxx?

>PPL
PPL is not a routine. That's like saying "full body" is a routine. Fuck off
>Bench the day after OHP
>No rest
wew

Are you mentally challenged m8

>Is it PPL? PPLPPLX?
Those are not two different routines, retard. PPL can have different frequencies, it's always PPL.

hi there

mmmh the last exercises in "E" day have "Load" and "Actual Load" columns inverted
autism it up my friend

>OHP 85% effort, 3 sets 12 reps
jesus are you trying to kill somebody?

well that's "5RM 85%" so "67%*85%" so "56.95% 1RM"
can't you OHP ~57% of your OHP 1RM for 12 reps for 3 sets?

My bad, I didn't understand it like that. I thought you meant 85% of 1RPM, and then 12 times.

wait, 5rm is supposed to be 67%? of what? if I can do x once, then I can do like .85x five times. or is this bodybuilder math

>5rm is supposed to be 67%
no, it was a typo. 12RM is supposed to be 67% of 1RM. In fact, OHP is in the 12 reps range. 5RM is supposed to be 87% of your 1RM. It's clearly expressed in the pic tbqh
welp you're right

you should only do cardio is the secret

sport a lot, eat six meals a day and watch calories

calculate tdee

it's all in the fitness bible

PPLxPPLx or PPxPPLx if you're happy with your legs
5 mins cardio before workout, 5 mins after
eat clean maintenance with plenty of protein from varying sources
creatine & coffeine help
sleep tonnes
don't eat sugars
3 portions fruit, 3 portions veggies per day

you're mentally challenged mate

Is there an universally accepted format for "PPL" I don't know about?

I never understood why they put PP next to each other when they could space it out with leg day. Seems retarded to workout your upper body two days in a row and then rest for two days.

>PPxPPLx if you're happy with your legs
Squatting only 1x week will only help in forgetting the motor patterns. Do a second leg day and at least do them with 60% weight or something

>5 mins cardio before workout
No, don't do that. It's entirely worthless and it will only waste precious glycogen
>5 mins after
if you can run after your training, you didn't train enough
place cardio in a different (rest) day or far away from the training session
>3 portion fruits
that's entirely up to the someone's dietary habits
>don't eat sugars
carbs in general are best placed after workout

frequency is usually twice a week, or something along the lines of twice a week

it seems you're considering PPL from a mere Upper/Lower perspective. You're mistaken. Also, deadlift is sometimes placed in Pull day.

PLP, then PLP => PLPPLP => PP again => you're retarded

I'm guessing he means 3 days a week ppl? I always thought ppl was six days a week though.

Sure but most PPL routines I've seen online have both P days focusing almost exclusively on upper body exercises.

>frequency is usually twice a week, or something along the lines of twice a week
That still says absolutely nothing about exercise selection and % weight, sets and reps.
"SS" is a routine
"full body" is not a routine
"PPL" is not a routine

PLPxPLPx, now what faggot. And if you're trying to squeeze it in a weekly schedule then you only have one consecutive PP instead of two (ie PPLPPLx vs PLPPLPx). Still seems like the most logical option.

Chest/tris
Back/bis
Legs/shoulders

Twice a week

For shoulders on leg day you do side raised and rear delts

there's no reason to space Push and Pull since you're training different muscle groups. You're still reasoning in an Upper/Lower way and you're ending up assuming that Pull day will "mirror" or "exercise again" the same muscle group exerted on Push day. Obviously it's not like that. There's no reason to prefer chest and shoulder/quads and ass/back and biceps over chest and shoulder /back and biceps/quad and ass. Pick what better suits your autism anyway
>still says absolutely nothing about exercise selection
I did not mention routines. I only incidentally talked about the most used frequency for the PPL _format_.
I see you entered in an autismal argument with someone else. There are PPL routines, there are fullbody routines, PPL and fullbody per se are not a routine but a routine format. Sad that we have to skin such issues

>I did not mention routines.
I was not talking to you here , I was talking to OP. If you are OP, yes you did mention routines, here But I didn't answer the question now did I?
I'd say PHAT. 3/week upper, 2/week lower. Bueno.

fix'd