>07/19/2017

>I promised myself to start lifting at the beginning of June
I can't even keep promises to myself.

what the fuck, where does the time go

Up your mom's cavernous snatch.

rude

>Its been 5 years since I graduated from high school and I haven't done shit with my life.

How long has it been since you guys graduated?

You're still super young. I can tell you as someone who is 26 and just turning things around, start making choices TODAY. Get that degree. Seriously.

Go then faggot. Why the fuck don't you just go now instead of promising yourself that you'll go later?

this is my goal too :3

Same, 5 years. I'm still in college because I've had to move so much and transfer around, feelsbadman

>In college now
>Loan interest rates at 10%
What the fuck, man.

I dropped out. Don't even have a driver's license even though I passed driver's education. All single parents should be gassed including single fathers.

Four years here. I haven't really done much shit either but at least I have tons of money saved up.

Unless you're going for a TEM degree it's worthless. And yeah science is worthless to get ifvyoull end up $50k in debt

The degree is worthless lmao.

>graduated 2010
>top 15 of my class
>graduated uni 2014
>can't find a job
>rejection after rejection for two years
>go to trade school instead
>one semester down, three to go
>found some steady work and the instructors love me
Go to trade school. Places are looking for people who can work with their hands and pass drug tests

>engineering
>worthless

Kek

>in law school
>can't find a job

Loan payments are going to bend me over senpai, gonna be living on the streets. How do I fucking interview without sounding like a goddamn sperglord?

> 21
> only now going to uni

could've gone 3 years ago lads, so much time down the drain.

>Go to trade school.
More anons should do this tbqh. I start on Monday myself for MA.

>not even 6 weeks since I started lifting post-injury
>feeling stronger every workout
ahue

>have to move out soon into a house with total strangers for college

Shouldn't have gone to a sub T20 school, but the only way to get better at interviews is to practice, look up common questions online and practice your responses in front of the mirror (but don't go too far so they sound scripted during the interview) and sign up for as many mock interviews as you can your school should have a few if it's any decent

>Go to trade school

This sounds like a good idea for now, but I really don't want to be doing hard labor work when I'm in my 50's.

I kinda just want to have a nice office job.

Like anything, practice, go to as many interviews as possible and practice

Holy shit dude, pls delet

Graduated this year, started working out, but there's no nearby gyms where I'm visiting, so it's all bodyweight. Hoping I don't relapse when I come back home.

graduated in 2009, graduated college in 2014, now i work from home. comfy desu

>wasted 9 years on Veeky Forums

>highschool

>It's been 5 years since I graduated from college and I haven't done shit with my life

What did you do these three years?

Don't feel alone user, I've been switching around 4 colleges because moving cities and work full time and school part time (2 class/semester) 5 years of school in and 2 left to go