Kombucha

How does Veeky Forums feel about kombucha? Are the health benefits worth it? Any noticeable side effects?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1541-4337.12073/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It tastes like the juices from my composter. If I wanted to drink rotten shit, I would just drink that.

Kombucha gives me nice firm shits in the afternoon if I drink it in the morning.
>current year
>not brewing your own Kombucha

My old roommate was hard on making this shit. I drank 1 litre of the stuff a day for like 7 months solid. No noticeable difference. Meme drink.

I like it as something fizzy to drink, also it makes my stomach feel better if it hurts, other than that I haven't noticed any positive or negative effects.

I got really sick after my first time drinking half a bottle of kombucha. Like, fever for three days, sick.

Just eat some sourkraut

tastes okay but it's just carbonated sweet black tea afaik. I kind of doubt it's helping your gut bacteria much

I like it because it's a tasty low calorie alternative to soda. Plus helps you shit regularly.

I think I'm living with your old roommate. The guy won't stop shilling kombucha, Joe Rogan and kettlebells.

My girlfriend tried making a container of this shit and it's been sitting on a shelf for months. I finally lost my shit last night and yelled at her now we're in a fight. ive lived with 2 girlfriends and both of them are compulsive shoppers that leave their shit everywhere. She decided she liked kombucha so bought a ton of shit for it, made one failed batch and left it to rot on the shelf, never looked at any of the stuff again. Other than her shitty habits we get along great but this is beginning to be too much.

Kombucha is a trap don't do it OP.

I will shove my dick through your SCOBY, every basic bitch I know is getting into this, which is always the number one indicator that it doesn't do shit for you.

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1541-4337.12073/full

I guess if you don't get acid reflux easily, sure, drink it for the taste. But health benefits? Kek

>low calorie
>20+ grams of sugar per serving

Just throw it out without telling her.

She knows it's trash just hasn't bothered to get rid of it. Our apartment would look like a yuppie version of trailer trash if it weren't for me

So you're the maid? Lmao, sounds like your girl runs the house

What the fuck is wrong with you. You yelled at her over that? Just throw it away and tell her it was getting old. She probably just forgot about it ffs. You have the emotions of a 16 year old girl.

No I just have to nag her to clean up her shit all the time. She does all the cooking so I do more of the cleaning though

It was like a dozen other things on top of that. I think she's addicted to Amazon shopping and buys a bunch of shit she doesn't use. Amazon boxes lying everywhere. Doesn't bother to return most things. I think there's still a giant box taking up most of her car she's been meaning to return for a few weeks

lol wtf kinda kombucha you drinking has 20g sugar in it

THE KOMBUCHA MUSHROOM PEOPLE

SITTING AROUND ALL DAY

Do vegans find that enticing?