What are your favorite keto foods?

About to start keto-meme lads! Feel free to call me a faggot!

faggot

Look up how to make fat bombs. also you need to consume way more fat than carbs or protein. Also, lots of eggs and fatty cheese.

faggot

Do it if you want acidic blood.

Stop believing fit memes

Coconut oil in your coffee is fucking gross but helps keep you satisfied

all the bacons

broccoli and spinach

abs look implanted lol

CAN WE STOP CALLING "ZERO CARB" (((((((((((((((((KETO)))))))))))))))))))) ALREADY FOR FUCKS SAKE

IT'S A ZERO CARB DIET. NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT IT

FUCK

That's Ketoacidosis you uneducated lazy mongrel. :D

Ketosis is your body burning fat for energy. It's high fat low carb, not zero.

faggot

I've never had fat bombs they look bretty gud. I'll post when I make some.

POUND OF BACON EVERY FUCKING HOUR

same shit dumbass

Why are you doing the meme OP Won't it kill you faggot

You need to get around 4 - grams of salt a day, drink 5 - 7 liters of water. Buy fresh limes and lemons to squeeze into the H2O. You'll sleep better.

>some
>none
>same

BANANAS AND CHOCOLATE MILK FAGGOT

the endgame is identical, you're burning fat for energy

don't (You) me with autism thanks

are you me?

nice argument there friendo

I'm eating high protein on keto. Still in ketosis. I don't really get it, am I going to die?

F

Ur retarded dude

How high? You need to calculate when your body will turn carbs into shit

For example, i weight 164, my body fat is 20%

164 - 20% = 131.2

131.2 is your lean mass.
Now take the sum and multiple it by .6 (low end of protein)

131.2 x .6 = 79 grams of protien for the day before it turns into basically carbs

This is on the lower end, I can probably consume like 90 grams and be safe

I'm eating 150-170g of protein and still in keto.

How can you be sure? Are you using urine strips?

I am, daily. That's what had me confused.

Oh idk man. Maybe your lean muscle massis alot higher then we think. Are strong and cut?

I'm 21% bf at 210lbs (5'11). Hydrostatic tested.

Maybe you dont need that much protein, its potentially turning into glucose though im not entirely sure how to see that

Are you at the low end of ketosis or the high end? I mean it dont really matter if you like the rate which you burn fat. I would decrease the protien.

It's right around the middle. Not the super dark color and not super light according to the chart thing. I know I don't need that much it just kinda happens.

I like making curry. Butter and coconut milk for fat, chicken for protein plus whatever vegetables for micros. It usually ends up taking like 3/4 of my carb budget but it doesn't seem to be an issue making everything fit. I tend to like making soups and stews often because I get tired of the texture of greasy food.

Question

When counting the carbs, do I subtract my total carbs with my total fiber to determine my net carb consumption?

I think il die if I can only eat cheese and veggies for the rest of the day

Why not just do intermittent fasting? 16 hours without food puts you in ketosis.

depends on what country you are in. in the US then yes - but here in the UK nutritional labels already have subtracted the fibre grams - has led to a few folk fucking up and not entering keto properly.