Indians are now the Fitness Master Race

The Great Khali is 7'1" and 347 pounds. He's even competed as a bodybuilder and won the Mr.India.

This is an example of superior fitness genetics. Marvel at him.

His dick is bigger than you. Not just your dick. Bigger than the entire you.

All hail the greatest physical specimen of the world. Know that only superior Indians can make beings like him.

All else is now second tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=39kbR7gX4PE

Good race baiting thread.

Meh, any Ausfags could already tell you that lebs/iranians/north indians are a little over-represented in this hobby.

XD

>average dick size in India is 3"
>average body size in India is 170 lbs
>scale up body size x2
>6" dick?

still a dicklet

>It's a pol/tard/ creates a race bait thread episode
Kys pls. Learn the art of subtlety

>islam should've never have existed
>china gets broken down into smaller countries of somewhat equivalent size
>india should've broken into two or three countries instead of one massive clusterfuck of people, religions, cultures, and traditions
hypothetically, would asia (and the world) be better off if the above came thru. pls respon
as non-autistically and non-/pol/lack-like as possible

The video you listed literally mentions Khali as having a genetic disease causing him to be the size that he is. He is deformed.

An Indian won Mr.India? Well shit bro, I guess we're fucked. But you forgot to mention all the Indians winning Mr. Olympia, Mr. Universe and WSM. I'm going to go cuck my girlfriend out to some Indian now.

Honestly it's better to ask I want to say it's better to never have had Islam exist, but who knows, even cockroaches have their uses.

Yep letting yourself get raped by the muslims should have been the better option, what a fucking monogloid made this picture

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish dickhead. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

this was a nice post until the end, ya ruined it pajeet

>what are exceptions?

Haha why does there have to be a kid posing there?

tfw black activists and faggot white libtards denounce white "racists" who are simply proud of their race then claim blacks need to band together and build themselves up in teh same breath

HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

Reminder to NEVER skip leg day

That picture is pretty sad man.

Pretty sure that guy didn't get to look like that because of training, rather he seems to have been constructed from pieces of cadavers like the Frankenstein's monster.

I wouldn't say sad, they bring it on themselves. But it is insane and mindblowing that 25 PERCENT of under 5 year old Indians die annually from diarrhea. Like holy shit, get your shit together Indians.

Tfw high caste Indian

>If it wasn't for such poor sanitation India would have taken first place from population from China years ago

Sometimes population control is a good thing.

>bring it on themselves
>children dying of diarrehah
yea, stupid lazy children not building hospitals and sanitizing their water supplies. brought it on themselves

There's over a billion fucking indians. There's bound to be one huge one every now and then. Imagine if Iceland had a population of 1.3 billion. There would be a lot of huge motherfuckers walking around.

What are you stupid? The adults defecate on the streets too and teach their children to do that. Yes it is 100% their own fault for being a race of retards.
And by the way, western organizations constantly build them proper toilets and other help, but they refuse to use it.
There have been cases of Indian villagers destroying toilets built and given by free to them, because they WANT to shit on the streets.

It's a copy pasta new fag

Is that his wife?

How does his penus not break her?

How does his legs not break when he thrusts his penus in her?

he has Diarrhoea

Even he has a gf and we don't. Wtf guys, when will I make it

I forget Bhutan is even a country.
Looking at some pics now and it looks pretty comfy.

There is nothing for your to be "proud" of for being white. You didnt accomplish anything to be born of your race. You're no better than the afrocentrist blacks who claim to have ties to ancient egypt. Be proud of your own achievements in life, not fucking happenstance like being born into your race.