Why don't you have a fit girlfriend? Non fit girls are just disgusting

Why don't you have a fit girlfriend? Non fit girls are just disgusting.

apparently so are fit ones

Found the virgin.

I've met and spoken to plenty of fit girls, the vast majority of them are too egocentric/narcissistic.

They act and talk as if the world revolves around them, it's a major turn-off.

thanks

That's all women.

>not going on that third date with a gymnast

I dun' goofed

Trust me, a lot of fit girls are basic bitches.

Give me a skinnyfat/semi-chubby girl who actually is a decent person and doesn't act like an egocentric cunt, any day.

why didnt you go?

If only I could now

You know that I would

fwb got upset and liked me more than she let on, so now we don't date other people.

Works for me as fwb is now gf and has more longevity (rich parents, PhD etc)

Also, gymnast was pretty basic conversation wise.

I've been going regularly on a gym for 1,5 years now. I met all people there, the regulars, the fatties/normies that quit by the second month, even managed to get my mom, my gf and 2 cousins into lifting (guess what, they all quit).

There are the curlbros that doesn't increase their lifts and are working out way before i started and one even came up to me asking if i was taking something (i gained about 45 lbs mostly lean mass, little to no fat). I suggest them strength training, but they won't do it because no one besides me is doing it.

Then we have the roidfags, my gym manages to even have about 3-4 women that are obv on roids (bacne, deep voice, the whole package). And i gotta tell you op, those are the scum bottom deep cancer people that I don't wanna have to ever deal with or associate myself with.
The roided leglets, the girls on roids lifting babyweight and taking nonstop selfies and giving normies advice while never telling them their little secret. The absolute horror.

There is this roided chick that dates a fatty, and its pretty obvious the sugar daddying going on. I see fit chicks with normies all the time, rich normies btw. The whole fit chicks being attracted to fit guys is a fucking meme, because most Veeky Forums chicks are also clueless about fitness and they do it for validation.

If I ever find a fit girl who isn't full of herself (that applies to all women honestly, but fit girls seem to have an amplified ego issue because they do tend to care more about their appearance and be more self conscious about it way more than regular people) i'll drop my current gf in a heartbeat and pursue her like it is the meaning of my life.

tl;dr nice fit chicks are hard to find

Because I have a non-fit girl and it works perfectly for me. We get plenty of exercise in doing other things.
Anyways, pretty much this. "Fit Chicks" are either the ones who do it for attention, or those who are just getting by with obvious enhancements. I've never found a girl genuinely into fitness for any reason beyond getting some attention.

This resonates with me, thanks for posting it

Pretty much sums up the whole issue for me quite well. Found a nice fit chick and left my gf of 7 years for her.

She's amazing. But one of a kind. Literally the one in the entire gym.

instagram.com/lorenaallveis/

who?

That's a sexy Sonic cosplay

i don't have sauce on this joocy roided ass, sry

they're not Veeky Forums, but i have two of them.
>get gf
>she is submissive bisexual
>introduce her to cuckquean, she's okay with it
>meet second girl, somehow smaller and more submissive
>tfw first gf and i double team the new girl
>tfw they call each other big sissie & little sissie
>tfw they both love their daddy very much
feels good to be a degenerate. now i just need a third girl so two of us can get head while the other two service us.

Why is this girl dressed like shes from Dragonball Z

I bet this grills clitoris has grown into a penis from all them roids

assuming she's on roids, because she's not even big, just very lean, all she did was prolly mild doses of anavar and/or clenbuterol for cutting. this is baby tier roids for enlarging a clit.

>not wanting a girl with a masculine clit
never going to make it

>45 lbs mostly lean mass
going to call bullshit on this

not that it matters on an anonymous image board

I was about 65-67 kg skelly when i joined the gym. That's over a year and a half, now i'm 87 kg, i gained a little bit of fat obviously but that is barely noticeable.

Women cannot be that lean without absolutely fucking their hormone profiles. She is literally infertile, you shouldn't be attracted to that as a healthy male.

Dope song bro

If you think this woman is roiding you seriously have no idea about what you're talking about and should shut your mouth.
At most she's taken some fat burners and/or diuretics.

I want a girlfriend with a good looking FACE and at least do one athletic activity (cardio, lifting or whtever)

Hey man, i'd fuck the shit out of her because i'm a degenerate, but i know what you mean, i'd pick a soft girl over a roided one any day.

the low bf% muscular rectangular legs on women fucking disgust me, theres no actual mass either. i hate when skinny girls try to make an ass out of thin air and end up looking like bruce lee on the first fighting scene in enter the dragon.

What type of guys do Veeky Forums girls date? If it's a nonathletic normie, I will be disappointed. At least date a dude who lifts or do some type of athletic activity

You seriously have no idea what kind of bodyfat a woman needs to maintain for her hormones to stay normal, that girl probably is taking PEDs, but women don't have to take much. That is unnaturally lean.

This girl is an all natty fit chick, and still manages to look like a woman, because she hasn't taken anything.

Id fuck the shit out of you, no homo.

wanna know how do i know you've been lifting (assuming you are lifting) for less than 6 months?

dont fit girls that arent weird as fuck and posting on instagram usualyl date 6 foot tall athletes and weightlifters (lots of swole bearded dudes dating these women)

>coping

Not on regular commercial gyms, mate. Maybe on grossfit gyms.

I rarely see a fit couple. Now a fit girl with a normie guy and vice versa is pretty common

Fit girl with normie guy, wtf

i mean at least the normie dude is decent/good looking yes?

She has a picture of herself on her phone case. That's next level vanity right there. Still, I'd eat her ass out with some raspberry jam any day.

I saw a thread on /r/xxfitness(sub for girls who lift) once, and the girls who worked out said they liked dating athletic or weightlifter dudes, because they were more supportive of their body image than the skinnyfat/dadbod DYELS.

something like that, i cant remmeber where that thread is

Seriously? I'm from Brazil so maybe things are little bit different over here. Fit chicks are interested in guys with money. I've seen shit like fit instawhore with 50k+ followers dating balding chubby guy with a nice car

girls that are serious about lifting might think this way. But those are also as rare as shiny pokemon.

instagram chicks are willing to sell their bodies to rich arab princes and rich ugly dudes for shit ton of money, because they are a bunch of gold digging whores

yah, idk where you find girls that are actually into fitness and knowledgable about it

Can Veeky Forums tell the difference between a Veeky Forums girl who lifts and a DYEL girl with god tier fat distrubution on her thighs and butt (and a good face)

B U M P

Yep, it's all in the arms and ass.

Fat asses are nasty compared to muscular ones.

Meh, it depends. i like fat asses with a lil bit of muscles in them, and super super muscular asses are kinda gross

but idgaf really, I'm picky online and but i have low standards irl

>all natty fit chick
she has fake breasts and shills fake tea
you believe she's natty too?

I've never seen one in real life besides female wrestlers.

I have gymnast friend that is really cute/pretty and has a thick gymnast body type. shes dating 6 foot broad shouldered dude that plays rugby

Fake tits make this girl look clowny

I don't have a fit gf because I am generally unlikable

>all natty
Fake tits

t. chestlet

All the fit girls are butterface.

this

well, they have to compensate it. I'm sure most of Veeky Forums have similar cases

nah, all the roider fit girls are butterface, there are plenty of regular ones with pretty faces

I don't the have a regular girlfriend you faggot thanks for the reminder

>Would honestly prefer the black yoga pants on the treadmill in the back.

Post 2.

How about to get better at a sport?

>tfw high test isn't a meme

I'm swiping right on girls I never would have a year ago

is

Del...

because I can't even get a gf in the first place.

I also lack the money to snatch one of those brazilian gold diggers.

why would i want that?

It's as the man said. I'm a bit busy with other things for the time being.

>wants a girl that looks like a man
>claims he is not a faggot

This bitch has been posted on Veeky Forums for like 10 fucking years. It's actually really impressive. Most women come and go here in terms of being posted.

Annon those don't exist past 15.
Most become hambeasts or lose all personality.

Her pussy is jut lips with a scrotum hanging out.

Dated one for around a year, take any insecurity or mental issues effecting you and multiply it by ten, that'll give you an idea.

Never had better sex in my life though, I'd be lucky to fuck like that again in the next 10 years, no joke.

micaela viscido

You left your chick just because your found someone "better"? You're utter fucking scum.

I do cold showers. I actually just jack off a lot

Women only play sports for attention.

The key is to find a former landwhale who had to develop a personality to survive growing up/understands what a fit lifestyle is because they didn't just "exist" and be attractive like most young women can do.

Every fit+attractive woman I've ever met who wasn't insufferable was a fatty in their teens/early 20s.

Every former landwhale I've met has been the most vapid retard though. They live for attention because they've never had it before. They get flattered when 50 year old guys with beer bellies hit on them. It's sad. Being fat doesn't automatically give you a personality lol.

Looks like that user who fell for the squats everyday meme.
Someone post the pic of him, I never saved it

Vegeta looks so much better as a girl

Anecdotal evidence gonna anecdotal evidence, I guess. The ones I know hate the attention because they know it's just because they're hot now. The only dudes they ever date are ones they've met in video games.

because first i would have to have a girlfriend

Here you go buddy

wow. Havent seen this one in a while.

Doesn't everyone? Doesn't everyone who play a sport want praise when they have excelled or beaten someone?

If I take colder showers, or shorter showers, will I feel less lonely? Or is it only the other way around

I'm guessing his point is more men play sports for fun than women. Women just want tge praise.

I disagree with both your points. I think there are plenty of women who play sports for fun, not praise, and I also don't believe everyone wants praise for beating people. I'm sure plenty of people just want to prove something to themselves. Probably the same reason plemty of people workout but have no intention of entering a bodybuilding competition

Hnnng. Wifey material

because no one wants to date a vapid attention seeking whore.

Living the dream man.

delet this
t. former fat girl dating a dude from the anime club

Get gf and make her fit. Great body and the daddy issues still keep the self esteem down

affecting*

This, we just want to fuck and impregnate them, then we leave. Like a negro