Tfw alien arms

>tfw alien arms
>425x5 diddylift
>220x4 bench

How do I increase my bench with these long fucking alien arms Veeky Forums I need HELP

Nice dubs
and you can't sorry kid, just be happy you are'nt a manlet

quit lifting
start boxing

pls stop posting rapey pictures. This is not an imageboard for your degenerate virgin fetishes. Thank you for understanding.

callin this rape... get a sexlife virgin

>choking one of the most vanilla fetishes to the point that it's weird not being Into it
>rapey

>rape
Wut

faggot virgin triggered by images of sex he'll never have

lol literally 95% of girls like being choked when you fuck them

>sex offenders and degenerates are browsing this board
who would have ever guessed

Wow. I knew we had retards on Veeky Forums, but to this extent?

That was weak bait, you faggots

My arms are long as a motherfucker. I can deadlift 6plate yet can barely get 5 reps with 2plate bench.

The girl is looking lustfully into the camera, that is not rape.

that's irrelevant. rapey != actual rape. obviously it's not a photo of a crime. yet it promotes rape culture and retards believe that >95% of girls like being choked when you fuck them
it's not the first thread started with such a picture lately. only a virgin or someone who considers himself somehow castrated would feel the need to express his sexuality with figurative violence.
that could be perfectly fine for you. yet this is not a board for these fetishes.

Have yet to fuck a chick who did not like it rough.

>Have yet to fuck a chick

>i dont like something so no one must enjoy it
anyway you can go bringing up rape culture where they care

i know they all like it but how do you get from awkwardly first making out to rough sex?
Like how do you progress or is that reserved to long-term partners

start by trying out grabbing their hair during a good doggy, if she likes it the chances are high that she will like strangling too, start putting the hand on neck for a better grip, if you see she enjoys try a full choke for a few seconds
also remember never to apply pressure on the front (windpipe is very painful and very dangerous to compress) but on the sides

420dl
185bench

come at me ayybro

i know I think too much during sex but I often see women as fragile beings during sex when they're not, r-right? I don't wanna hurt them but then again I kinda do