Partial reps don't wo-

>partial reps don't wo-
>cheat reps don't wo-
>bands are a gimmi-
>high volume is for enhanced li-
>you need to squat, bench and dea-

What will it take for you to finally admit Naturally Enhanced is a the ultimate, groundbreaking guide to supreme natty gains? Why do you refuse to accept our lord and savior Alex into your heart?
Are you incapalbe of the inensity he demands you to channel into each workout?
Are you scared of the sheer workload his long-term plan entails?
Or perhaps you cling to the old, uselss advice perpetuated ad nauseam by armchair lifters on the internet? The ones that have you do nothing but basic compounds and except results?
Get your shit together, you're only wasting your time.

>covered in acne on shoulders and back
>natty

>turbo manlet
>good genetics

= everything works

>the manlet shills his shit again on Veeky Forums

gtfo you ugly gnome

isn't he, like, 5'4"?

you could do almost anything and look good at 5'4"

I don't get all the hate this guy gets. He is not a powerlifter nor plans to be one. If you wan't general strength and muscle, his novice and hybrid intermediate programs are really nice. I made huge progress. I don't know if I can do his advance program since my gym is shit and I don't have bands, chains, etc.

>dbol destiny does whatever the fuck he wants and grows

Really gets your noggin joggin.

Almost 5'7 I believe.

>you could do almost anything and look good at 5'4"
You know that's not true bro come on.

>muh height
This expression indicates a lanklet's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he can't understand or respond to, giraffes mumble "muh manlet", "muh height motherfucker". This is usually followed by shortened lifespan and slouched posture.

This video finally made me believe he isn't natty.
If he is, he has top tier genetics and really figured shit out with his program.

No way he's natty.

or perhaps he's been living and breating weightlifting for a decade

ugly as fuck, whats the idea behind the fuckugly triangular traps that look unproportionally big compared to the rest of the body, I mean even the most juiced bodybuilders don't have those ugly triangluar traps, traps are back muscles, they shouldnt be forming a fucking triangle looking from the front

please kill yourself and everyone in your bloodline you useless dyel waste of oxygen, im ashamed to share the planet with you

you would think he means look good as in photos (without any height reference) looking like a ripped monster but only being 188lbs

I tried watch but videos gay

Alexander Leonidas < Richard Burgess

My entire back and shoulders are covered in scars from acne and I'm natty. It's possible dumbass. Though I don't know if this "AlphaDestiny" is natty or not, nor do I care. Just saying.

Everything you just wrote reeks of autism. I imagine you are natty, but skinnyfat as well

pls go manletdestiny

Hes not almost 5'7, hes 5'5. He was 5'7 for 5 minutes until he realized he measured himself incorrectly

>realized he measured himself incorrectly

that must have been a depressing day

like that day my gf measured my penis and i only came out to 6.5 inches.

You're projecting. AlphaDestiny is a conservative. He's trying to find a new term for "Bear Mode" because of the disgusting links it has with being a fat fag.

answers my question brilliantly, heres a picture of Frank Zane, notice the missing fuckugly triangluar traps ?

this has reached meme status

>the only cause of acne on the body is roids

You're getting it mixed up you f****** retard. He said Google said that he's 5.5 feet tall. He got 5.5 mistaken as 5'5". Eventually he realised that half a foot is 6 inches. He's 5'6".

the only people you're looking to impress with that sort of physique is other guys.

bear mode having homosexual undertones if absolutely fitting.

Once again you're projecting. Not everybody lifts exclusively for sex.

lmfao at that dude Phil that's in some of his video

>implying i'm the same user you were claiming was projecting earlier

faggot.

Phil is wide as fuck bro

Shit, I had no idea I was on steroids when I was 15, why didn't anyone tell me?

If he thinks he's bear mode that's laughable. By definition you can't be bear mode if you're 5'6"

>188 lbs
>manlet

either of these embarrassments on their own are enough to get me to completely disregard this little faggot. go shill somewhere else, idiot.

he isnt natty

Phil is wide as fuck, but his presence in front of the camera makes me lol

if only we could harness such butthurt, use it as an energy source for the betterment of mankind

Come back when you're over 18/21 and we'll talk.

If a ripped dude over 21-23 has wicked acne, likely juicing.

daily reminder that the only people who follow betadestiny are 14-16yr olds who just started lifting

Honest question. You say you made serious progress, but were you able to back to the conventional lifts and see big gains or no?

daily reminder that you cant even bench 3 plate

>my height is all I have
>better milk it for all it's worth
>look at me be alpha and shit on a shorter guy
>I'm a real man

Insecurity =/= manly

Only thing i dont believe is that is arms are 16.5"

He is a turbo manlet and his arms look small, no way they are that big. Mine are 16" at 5ft11 and look a similar same size on my frame.

You fucking idiot, he measured himself with a ruler thinking a ruler is 2' then calibrating his gyroscope wrong because of the vernal equinox and turns out he's really 3"6'.

>not roiding for this
Alex please tell us how to also become ninja turtles

I didn't do trap bar deads because my gym doesn't have one , just did 1x5 instead of 2x5. As for the box squats, I'm currently transitioning to regular before going to TM, and at first, my box squat was the same as the regular squat, but now that I'm adapting to a new movement I'm still progressing a little bit (box squats are technically harder), when I stall a few times I will switch to texas method or some form of concurrent periodization for eternal gains.
I didn't do floor press since I hoped into his hybrid intermediate (novice lower / intermediate upper) because of previous lower back pain wouldn't let me do squats and deads in my first months of trainning.
Hope it helped

guess I'm on roids huehuehue

I got big bulbous scars on by back AND chest. I must be on super roids.

But at the same time you are 5'4", so you will never look good

Who gives a shit about manlet results? You guys aren't manlets are you?

or you're just a low test faggot, I'm 23 still with acne back n shoulders

I'm 5'8.5" last the nurse checked

He's 5'6.5" he said his height on his channel

Oh sweetie

overcompensating little midget compeltely riddled with crippling insecurities

i think im gonna skip his advice lol

I breakout from any repeated rubbing on my skin. Squat? I break out where the bar rested. Bench? All over my back. Hack squat machine? Looks like I rubbed shoulders with a cheese grater.

>tfw skelly that started lifting
>get big relatively quickly
>don't change sheets that often and sleep naked, sweat a ton
>all my friends and family swear I'm on steroids because of the back/shoulder acne
>start changing sheets every week and start wearing a different shirt to sleep every night
>acne still there

It's actually become a problem. At this rate I'm thinking about just actually roiding if I'm gonna be accused of it.

He's not missing them, his inserts are just ass. They're genetic you fucking idiot.

>filename

>.5"

True refuge of manlets

Not genetics. He has no traps on purpose. He wanted his torso to look as wide as possible.

If you're gonna post an "ego lifter" at least post Eric

Hes like 5'4. Manlets pack on muscle like no one else. Its literally easier for him.

Is that Rogan?

No it's the queen of england

angry little manlet throwing a bitch fit because he has to cope with being a walking punchline as well as his early onset impotent rage spotted lol.

Lmao, you're not high test you're a dirty ass whiteboi

>or perhaps he's been living and breating weightlifting for a decade

>this salt

ur dum

alex is a god

Well you were kind of.

I remember the original thread that sparked the creation of this image

>tfw Veeky Forums isn't as good as it use to be

>fitness youtuber
>natty

When will you people fucking learn?

Also, he's a turbo manlet with a gay voice and a disgusting "beard". No physique could make me respect him.

>being THIS fucking buttmadjelly

>something som-
>hurr du-
This meme has to stop already.

God this was so fucking me. :(

I'm covered in acne on shoulders and back and i'm natty

Alex is GOD

cant imagine any woman or man to find those two attractive

bearmode is not for them

So cool to see /myboi/ Alex getting accused of being unnatty. This time last year wouldn't have dreamed it

truly the ultimate sign of having made it

Not Natty, my friend. Faggot youtuber trying to make money.

you can still look alright with shit form, you're going to be tearing muscle fibre at the end of the day no matter what you do

it's just there are way more efficient, safer and more productive ways of doing it. Which is literally every other way.

>t. SS survivor

You might as well say "JUST BUY MY FUCKING BOOK" at this point...

Your opinion is objectively shit

Girl here. I find Alex very hot when he has a beard. Maybe he has huge cock hiding in those jeans to. He would make a passionate lover.

how are box squats 'technically harder' that just doesnt make any sense at all.

box squats allow you to
1. control depth on every rep
2. reset at the bottom

i mean, harder cause you cant use the stretch reflex I GUESS?

not sure what they are exactly but i take these swisse multi vitamin things for teenage boys it has zinc and shit in it and ive noticed that taking it significantly reduces my acne.

at the point of writing this i have only one pimple on my face when before id have pimples all over chin and nose

t. 5'10 manlet

Retard

Anybody that's 5'6" could look like that in a year or less

delet this :(

>sleeping in a T-shirt

Virgin detected

>bloho's last workout videos is him sperging about alpha destiny

this picture is an accurate description of the typical newbie lifter on his first year of noob gains

t. people who fell for the SS meme

so who's actually doing this?

who?

>natural
>full body 4x week
Good luck