Lifting yourself above the pleb faggots with nothing but your own strength

Dumbbell Front Lateral Raises.

aka. Weighted Nazi Salutes

genocide raises

kek

Stretching the truth and jumping to conclusions

overhead press

boot stamping on a human face x forever

I fucking love ohp, still newbie to lifting but no other lift makes me feel stronger than lifting 110lbs over my head.

>not pull-ups

post gif/webm of guy on threadmill

hip thrusts with an asian girl sitting on your lap

Cardio

But user that was about Stalinism

Godwin called, he wants his law back.

This is pretty beta

Most exercises tbqh, the gym is fairly right wing. I see neonazis - white supremacists every day, and I'm in a commercial gym.

t.radical centrist

Bahahahaha you are a huge faggot. Probably the same type of guy who asks if his outfits are "fash" enough.

Good job user, 110 is not easy

>t. leftist

I would say either deadlift or OHP. Deadlift because it's the one that moves the most weight (regardless of how exactly it's moved). Or the OHP (or snatch, for that matter) just because it doesn't get much more stereotypically "manly" than lifting a barbell up over your head.

frontal lateral raise

Unironically this.

anything old school ?
like "back in the days"

Side raise.

gottem

Google "Godwin's Law."

Bootstrap pulls at body weight

I already know what that is, it has no bearing on this thread you dumb nigger faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2jO24FFfeo&t=141s

Ass to BBC squat, while browsing pol between sets

Anything heavy or challenging.

Lefties want it all free and easy.

This what the cuck right actually believe. Enjoy sucking Putin's dick faggots.

The OP asked what the most "right wing" exercise is, and several people made "nazi" references, thus breaking/proving Godwin's Law. It is absolutely relevant, assuming you actually want your opinions to be taken seriously and not just disregarded as the ramblings of some edgy teenager.

No it isn't. Godwin's law is about the longer an argument continuing, the more likely someone making a Hitler or Nazism analogy becomes. Stupid cunt.

And several of you failed on your first post.

Based on your responses so far, I bet you're not even old enough to vote anyway.

>the main gym I work out at is literally in the same building as Twitter's world headquarters.
>Twitter leftybros come in and work out all the time.
>They're all tiny asian and nerdy white guys in full Auschwitz skeleton mode.
Might go work out over there in a few minutes after eating my steak. Can't wait for Twitter to go bankrupt so I can stop watching these guys do 85lbs deadlifts every day.

you stupid faggot you don't have a fucking clue what you're on about. What does my post, , have to do with 'Godwin's law'? Absolutely nothing. Go and find your mother and kill her so she can't reproduce, and then cap yourself in the dome so you can't produce more stupid cunt children you dumb shit.

Very true. Left wingers actually like life on hard mode, like trying to walk to work to pay for the multicultural migrant utopia welfare state without being vibrantly enriched by a refugee child of 25 years of age from "Syria."

Shit's hard as fuck. Right wingers just want a boring low crime high waged life with a monogamous (shudder) relationship with an intact traditional family. Bunch of cucks.

Curb stomps

>Shit's hard as fuck. Right wingers just want a boring low crime high waged life with a monogamous (shudder) relationship with an intact traditional family.

Oh yeah, like Donald Trump, that well known practicioner of monogamy, you dumb cunt nigger.

Jesus the stupidity of you dumb cunts. Voting for Kremlin cocksuckers, for free. Kek. Kill yourself.

Who said I supported Donald Trump? His daughter is married to a jew, and he's practically an honorary Israeli himself.

>t. Left wing cuck

Go cry for more gibs somewhere else. Real men want freedom.

Walk to the fridge x10

You cuck faggots jerk your little dicks off to the likes of Milo and Breitbart who endorsed Trump. You're all equally pathetic Kremlin cocksuckers as far as I'm concerned. Selling your own country to Putin because you actually took /pol/ seriously. It's pathetic.

Trump is not a right winger. There are no right wingers in the Republican Party today. The most conservative stance they have is religious. That aside they are a mouthpiece for business and just as obsessed with materialism and degeneracy of their own kind.

Donald Trump is making America great again!
God bless him & his family!

Oh boy. You sound like the commies. 'no m8 that isn't true right wing!!!!' I guess horseshoe theory really is true, extremist faggots are all alike really.

Why do you keep bringing up trump and Putin? Trump is is a Jew lover and wants more gibs for lefty scum and niggers like you. Try being a real man and providing for yourself and your family you cuck. And stop going MUH trump and MUH Putin everytime your masculinity is questioned.

>Milo
>A gay jew who brags about fucking niggers
That man is not my leader

>Why do you keep bringing up trump and Putin?

Because those are the two dicksucks you losers are backing. Selling your own country out to the KGB because you actually believed /pol/. Sad!

>muh Russia narrative.
It's like they think that if they keep pushing baseless claims that eventually it'll start being the truth or something.

Did you get lost on your way to another website or something?

Can't make out a word you say over the sound of you sucking down Kremlin dick you traitor cunt.

You watch too much CNN. Why don't you go read about Hilary Clinton and Uranium One if you're so worried about Russia?

>It-it's just fake news (Slurp slurp) user, Trump Junior hosting Russians to trade campaign materials is all OK with me (slurp slurp)

Can you tell if you've been eating borscht all day from the taste of their jizz, you faggot traitor cunt? This isn't even about right and left. Even proper republicans know Trump and the alt right are traitors to the west. You've been suckered into selling your own country down the river you dumb shit.

mother fuck shut fuck up i make you eat the shit fuck bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUATS

Take pictures you coward

what the FUCK you say to me mother bitch? i will shit in you throat and send your body down river !!!!!

kill yourself nigger faggot

squats
>loading heavy weight on your back
>letting it bring you to the ground
>force yourself back up without faltering under the burden you willfully carried.

ethnic cleans

I'd say either this or deadlifts.

>lifting the heavy burden of others

Damn, son.
Jesus wept

>ayn rand

>unironic Randroids

Invoking the far right in a discussion about the right wing isn't Godwin's law you ignorant shit, go audit a course in logic at your nearest university.

>atlas shrugged
poseidon benched

>commies
I'd line them up against the wall along with the rest of the scum. Republicans are pro immigration, pro globalization, pro open borders (for free trade at least). I'm a fascist with a tinge of religious traditionalism. The republicans are as cancerous as democrats, see the disaster of Bush and the arch traitor Reagan, I've spit on his grave and would gladly do so again.

What's the most Jewish exercise?

A dumbbell row with your right side or maybe a right handed pull up will hit your right wing.

farmer walks

run away with the weights and loan them back to other lifters once you've stolen all of your gyms 45s

>Kremlin cocksucker

Go back not to reddit but 9gag and never come back

>I'm a fascist with a tinge of religious traditionalism

Huuuuge faggot who's spent 2-3 years mostly browsing /pol/ and rarely reading books.

Snatch

white power cleans

I am going to laugh my ass off when you sperglords repeal the First Amendment, and then lose the next election to a far left faction that uses your "reforms" against you

Right wingers are the ones defending the 1st you fucking sperg.

And it won't be the next election, it'll be the one after that. There's no way Trump doesn't get a 2nd term.

Without a doubt

>I am going to laugh my ass off when you sperglords repeal the First Amendment, and then lose the next election to a far left faction that uses your "reforms" against you
but user... there won't be a next election. Or any "left factions" still standing. The day of the rope approaches desu.

owning the gym

>deadlift
i feel me deadlift max is more determined by willpower than ability

Fuuuck

I am right wing, live in a diehard Trump area, but I'm not one of his supporters.

Standard right wing hates the press now, and alt-right moreso. Standard right-wing likes Protestant Christianity/Jesus and might tolerate anything else as long as Jesus is first; alt-right doesn't tolerate non-Christians. Standard right-wing sure as hell doesn't want liberal and commie trash able to spread cancer, but only the alt-right will go against the current laws of the land to stop it.

I'm on your damned side, but there's a place in my heart that says 97% of the supposed army we need never materializes and the job is left half done.

My vote for most right-wing exercise?
Lat pulldowns. You might not always have a winch close by, but as long as there's a branch...

>The right doesn't like the press
>Thus they will repeal the 1st.

Reach any more and you'll be a walking space elevator.

Goblet squats with a bag of gold

Silver would be more appropriate

>I see neonazis - white supremacists every day
Do you even know what a Nazi is or do you just think all whites are Nazis?

>unironic hedonists

Im not randroid but calling every social convention a spook and advocating maximising individual pleasure is degen as fuck.

What is the most centrist exercise?

Poor form deadlifts. It ensures that you will eventually have no spine.

The founders of Western civilization got drunk as skunks and fucked each other in the streets

I was going to say deadlifts until I saw this post.

shrugs, because you don't know shit and you couldn't decide on a stance to save your life

Doing sufficient cardio to maintain an aerobic base and keep your heart healthy.