Why are you single Veeky Forums? Why don't you have a gf?

Why are you single Veeky Forums? Why don't you have a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fIqKWLkm2-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a gf, though

>just got back from date with jewish girl on tinder
>shes really nice and I would like to GOY her
>was a little awkward at the end and I am fighting not texting her back first

Then this thread doesn't apply to you faggot

I never know how to approach girls when I'm out and about. They look at me, quickly look down and go their way. What do?

You too faggot. Fuck off

This thread is for the tfw no gf

online dating.

I don't have a gf, just a date with a girl I would like to bang and maybe gf

>implying I am single
>implying I have no girlfriend
I have a really cute midget girlfriend who is also a really quirky and fun girl.

I've met two girls on POF. One never ever replies to my texts and the other one is ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh IRL

Whatever

what is this, r9k?

meet more. 2 is nothing. eventually you'll find a good one.

I've never understood what having a gf entails, is it just a girl you fuck and chill with, cause that sounds cool, but actually loving her and expecting her to be faithful to me and vice versa sounds really bad to me for some reason.

because the only girl with whom i've ever wanted something remotely similar to a relationship didn't felt the same wayabout me. Maybe it is for the better since she is actually one of the most toxic persons i know.

I have some sort of let me call it "skin condition" that led me to abandon any activity that needs me being (half-)naked, including things swimming or sex, years ago.
Sounds pretty fucked up but im actually pretty happy. Only problem is, its getting harder and harder to explain to my mother why i never have a girlfriend. She often tries to get me to admit that im gay.

because I broke up with my 3 and 1/2 years gf 4 months ago becasue it didn't work out.

staying single due to not even being single 1 year in the last 14 years...

rolled with a FwB for the last 3 months but she pulled the brake (guess because of her catching feelings, but what do I know/care).

psoriasis? lepra? nigger?

Oh yeah? When's her birthday?

I have strabismus. Lucky enough not to be severe and make me look like a complete retard nor outward (which also would make me look like a retard), but people seem to notice regardless.

Don't think it's feasible to get girls until I get rid of this shit.

Any bro advice on how to get a conversation going with the ones that say shit like "Just ask :))))))"?

I've been on these dating apps for about a month and just gave up, hoping I'd run into a QT at work who's single or something

I don't ask girls out because it makes it awkward
I have confidence in making friends but the thought of a conversation leading to sex is nerve racking

pls reverse-shiksa her greedy little (((fuckhole))), user. Tie her up and don't let her cum until she gives you 10 sieg heils like she means it

She was born in 1988. But she looks younger than actually is because of how tiny she is.

Why are you linking me to /lgbt/?

What's even the point of having a gf if she isn't bearing your children. Why not just have fuck buddies. I'd get annoyed having someone male or female always talking to me and texting me. I enjoy being alone or with my bros fucking around. Maybe I'm still just a boy.

Dated for 3.5 years but I'm an asshole.

Thread theme: youtu.be/fIqKWLkm2-g

>tfw she was said oy - vey when she saw the menu prices

Because I need experienced whores who know how to make me nut, average girls don't know how to fuck and the whores aren't gf material.

I'm in college, and I've determined that most attractive girls really have no idea what the fuck they're doing, and don't know what they want. They like the idea of boyfriend, but in practice their lives are too messy and erratic to do anything but waste my time. Met a couple girls that are different, but they recognized that I had my shit together and wanted to lock me down, and I lost interest.

I had a girlfriend for the past year, but it was so stressful trying to be the one to make things work, that I damn near lost my mind, and cost me an extra semester in tuition.

I've decided that I'll most likely be single until I graduate college, and then try dating when girls are more likely to know what they want.

I can land dates pretty easily but I recently figured out why nothing comes of it... I don't flirt. Because social situations are a bit out of my comfort zone, dating especially so, I just focus on getting through it. I can keep a conversation and be funny and all that but completely forget to include the whole... Sexual tension bit. I definitely give off friend vibes which is where the "I'm not feeling it" or "I don't think we have chemistry" responses come from

>I've determined that most attractive girls really have no idea what the fuck they're doing
>girls don't know what they're doing

Wasted three fucking years of college with a girl only to have her abandon me at the end because I was so stressed. I envy guys like Tolkien who were just forbidden from dating or any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with women. High school was simple as shit with no gorls, almost wish college was like that.

delete this

I'm basically skinnyfat and fat ottermode throughout my entire lifting career and have had sex with good few girls and had a long-term big tiddy gf and frankly I attribute it all more to personality than bodily fitness.
I've always thought Veeky Forums needs to up their Charisma as well as their Strength, you can't just dump all in one stat niggas.

I have this weird thing, I don't try if I don't feel like friendship with those people will interest me.

I want good friends, I'm still looking. I just don't know what I'm looking for, and hanging out with a group of people talking about anecdotal nonsense usually leaves me bored/unfulfilled. So i don't actively seek it, pushing people away.

Women are the same way, I don't persue relationships I don't believe will be good for me. I've been hurt in the past and will shove my feelings deep inside If I think she will hurt me deeply.

tl;dr. still looking for that person I feel a true connection with.

I've felt it before, I can find it again.

how do I increase my charisma/charm

Yeah i'm single. Low self-esteem and 25% bodyfat makes for an unattractive male.

>Why don't you have a gf?
Why should I?

Yeah, try puberty first

tryna join the military
would be dumb to get involved right now

I broke up with her a few months ago. Really sucks, she was a solid chick but we went long distance and she stopped calling and texting.

I moved back home after uni because I wanted to try to fix my family relationship. Her response to that was "well that's probably never going to happen". Really disappointed in her lack of support and hypocrisy.

im married

I hate almost every single woman I've ever interacted with. I act like I enjoy their presence, but in reality I tolerate them. Speaking to them for more than 20 minutes feels like I'm sticking a power drill into my ears. Maybe I've got something wrong with me, but I just don't find most women attractive personality wise. it doesn't help that my mother, of all people, is trying to get me to date more.

what's it like brah

Abandon a girl when she's stressed and you're a monster. Get stressed out and ask for support and you're too needy. Not all girls are like this, but there sure are a fuckload of them that are. They just want that charismatic, steady hand they see in movies, and I'm totally willing to supply that to a girl that I see fit, but I think that in return it's not crazy to ask for a girl that has her own shit together.

Being in love is different man, and I'm sorry if you haven't felt what it's like yet. Falling head over heels for a girl is irrational, and stupid, but it's also one of life's great treasures, even if it ends in heartbreak. It's a drug and there's nothing else like it. I went through highschool and most of college with the same damn cynical outlook, that girls are useless and vapid, until I met one that changed my mind. And it really only takes one. Every single little thing that she did made me melt, and it's like nothing I've ever experienced before. But it made me realize that it exists, and I do want to find it again.

You can find it too, user.

she just sad you decided not to go with her

Help me decipher my autistic analysis of what happened today.

>Cute girl in class (college)
>Never talked to her before
>Prof. has group assignment
>Bish calls me over to join her group
>3 of us at table she is sitting on opposite side
>She says "It'd be easier for group if she moved over"
>Proceeds to move over my side even though there was no point for that move
>B.S. with her about project, etc. And she hold strong eye contact.
>Midway through she has her foot touching my leg
>It was pressed relatively hard and she held it there for like a solid minute
>Moves foot around slightly, so she has to know its my fucking leg.
>Does it again briefly later

This has to be blatant flirting right?

aint nothing wrong with you most chicks suck pretty bad, YOU JUST HAVE TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES!

she def doesnt hate you keep talking to her and see where it goes man

Just assume woman like you until there is a red flag that says they don't. Im not talking about being fucking creepy, but if a girl does not want your attention she will make it clear

>21
>never communicated with a female outside of a professional setting

I shoul really just end things now if I had a y dignity

I don't even know what that means.

How do I get over this mental wall?

right unless they don't say anything and assume you're creepy anyways which happens all the time

if she's not screaming "HELP HELP RAPE PLEASE HELP ME" then you're not doing that bad

Seems like pretty heavy flirting. Ask her out, worst case she says no. Or you spill spaghetti everywhere and have to change schools. Either way go for it my man.

he's right , you'll be singing a different tune when you meet a girl that isn't shit

I definitely get that. I guess where I am headed is that tomorrow is our last class and was wondering if that was enough of a sign to get her number.

>overthinking all those details
If you like her ask her out or something easiest way to find out instead going over little details like that where it stresses you out

My wife won't let me have a gf. What a fucking cunt...

>always thought that Cloud was so old, being 21
>am now older than Cloud
;_;

Worst that happens is she says no. In my personal experience as ive gotten older, i perfer to express my interest in a woman as soon as possible, the less invested you are the less you care when they turn you down, plus she already knows within like 5 minutes of meeting you if she would date you or not.

I'm not sure. I haven't found the one that has a personality I'm looking for. Most of the women I've had any relative success have been with ones I put a persona on for. It's great for getting lays but that shits tiring. I haven't found a girl that likes fighting games and lifting yet that I find attractive. I'm sure they're out there.

I think I've been in love before too. I was in high school, and we were both really stupid, but we really did like each other. Her friend ruined it though, and I've really never liked anyone since. I've had a "girlfriend" afterwards, but that was me being autistic.

I can tell the story about the ruined relationship if you'd like.

>I can tell the story about the ruined relationship if you'd like.
yes, please, and thank you

What's better than having a gf?

Fucking another man's gf and not having to deal with bullshit.

Ill keep my Veeky Forums physical therapist GF who gives me regular deep tissue massages and makes me delicious Veeky Forums approved food. Stay salty

Hi, me.

Because modern dating is fucked. I'm not blaming anyone or any gender, we all have or selfish motives and it's understandable. But as a results relationships just do not work. At least the majority of them.

A man who has the chance to keep several women at the same time often times uses that opportunity. I've seen so many cases where guys have loving wives who are caring mothers for their kids, yet they still fuck some stripper tier women on the side. I've personally encountered this so many times, and it feels like that all eligible bachelors in fact aren't bachelors despite giving that impression.

>inb4 your very own fault for going for alphas
Well you might have a point, but that statement also proves that all men who has the chance to act like that, will, and those who seem to be monogamous and honest are that only cause it benefits them at the present. It also makes me question my own attractiveness. I go for men I find attractive who seem to be interested in me too, yet I can never truly know if they are actually interested in me or if I'm over the bare minimum bar of being fuckable.

I've been there too many times. A promising first date or meeting someone I'm interested who seems to be giving me every sign in the book. Yet I often never hear from them again. regardless if we fugged or not. There's just a point when you can't put yourself out there and keep yourself openminded, cause you never know what other people's intentions are.

I'm not ugly, I take care of my looks to an extreme extent and I'm still young. As a young white woman my dating stakes should be as high as it gets, but this shit sucks balls. Completely and utterly depressing.

>stripper tier women
I-I always thought this were a good tier, but your using it pejoratively has got me questioning my value system now....

Then again i never cheated on my wife. I like to flirt to hell till the chick is literally asking me for sex ('give me' were the exact words) and then go home to the old lady....
Sex is dumb when you can get it easily... My jerking off takes less cleaning up after myself than killing a girl and burying her in the desert..

Ask out a random chick in front of her. It will drive her crazy and she'll probably try to pin you down, piss in your mouth to mark you as her own and rape ypu

It's a better feeling when they do all that just because they want to get fucked. How much money have you spent on her so far?

You're not giving out the right signals to attract a guy who truly cares. Because they do exist. The most valuable piece of advice I've ever gotten, is that if you want to find the right person, you have to be someone who attracts the right person.

The whole "be yourself" idea is bullshit, and there are plenty of autistic people on this board that prove it doesn't work. And I was unapologetically myself for the longest time, and then I wondered why it wasn't working.

Then I took up more hobbies, starting educated myself, started treating people with respect, and started watching people I admired more closely to see what traits of their's I specifically admired. Make yourself a better person, and you will attract better people.

Also keep in mind that the millennial dating scene is defined by youth, which is why it's so fucked up. Once people start having real lives, it will become more mature. That's how growing up works.

About tree fiddy

KEK

I'm not sure if I'm looking for an actual relationship really, I just wish that I could meet and see actually decent men for once. Or actually not even, I've gotten disappointed one too many times and right now I don't wanna date anyone until I'm done with uni. I don't need any of that heartbreak drama to get between my gains, both gym and career wise.

I've just off myself when I'm ugly and lost my looks.

MIAMI
I
A
M
I

She decided to not go with me either though, she moved back to her area for her family. I applied to jobs in both her and my area. I attempted to be closer to her.

She game me tons of shit while I gave her none.

Ok femanon, besides
>Sex
>Affection
>Company

Which anyone is capable of doing, what do you bring to a relationship that's worth not looking for anything better?

Post pic of body

I'd have to say about..
Tree fiddy

It's pretty simple, women aren't attracted to me.

You're disillusioned. Don't be. Read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, helped me through the same situation. If you're not 100% sure that you want a relationship, don't be in a relationship.

The only thing you can control in any situation, is how you act. If you're unsatisfied in any aspect of your life, the first step is changing your own behavior for the better. Like I said, be someone who attracts good guys, and don't define yourself by your inability to attract good guys, or you're just gonna deal with guys who just want to bang and leave. It's called a self fulfilling prophecy.

Probably only a little more then she has spent on me. She makes more then me right now.

doesn't matter cause I don't want to date anyone anyway.

What you want is someone who looks good and is a mother for you. I'm not going to do the latter, but I could do with good dicking and ego boost.

Have you ever met at least relatively attractive males who are in a monogamous relationship? Kek.

>I'm not sure if I'm looking for an actual relationship really, I just wish that I could meet and see actually decent men for once.
Then you don't deserve to meet decent men because women like you who fuck over decent dudes end up turning them into the other assholes you've been aquainted with.

you have literally no idea what being a man is like, you can just spread your legs and catch dicks like nobodies business, i have no sympathy.

men actually have to work towards getting sexual partners. you on the other hand...

learned helplessness

The only men that I've know that cheat on their girlfriends are men in positions of power, attractive or not.

too much work for onevaginaitis. why bother with one, when there's a whole harem out there? I want to get it out of my system before I settle down at least.

i'm 27 and have had 3 1 year+ long term gfs in my life

2 cheated and 1 left cause i started lifting and fat shaming her

im a dead empty soul inside now since nothing but fatties and single moms left

You've misunderstood, roastie. What I want is a woman that has dreams and ambition and knows what she wants and how to get it, a woman that has enough smarts to make me feel dumb. I want a woman with goals that we can achieve together. You lack everything. You are just a roastie, one day you'll be 30 and you'll realize that you've achieved nothing and those ego boosting dick injections mean absolutely nothing. You are a truly worthless person, in morals and achievements.

>im a dead empty soul inside now since nothing but fatties and single moms left

I'm 26 and feeling this. I wish I had fallen for the high school sweet heart meme. I don't want to shack up with a late 20s girl who has to have kids NOW.

Christian virgin who can't seem to meet other Christians or virgins; all the girls I attract are either fat or 8/10 whores, where is my Christ-chan?

Is nobody else going to comment on this hilarious fucking picture? Normally I think animals aren't good for shit but eating, but damn I would like to at least rub this fat little pig's belly before I ate it

>26
>too late

26 is literally THE perfect time to meet a nice girl

Because I'm a fat bastard, I'm working on it though