Can some body give me a quick rundown? The guy at my local gas station just sold me these in a rush and said I needed it

Can some body give me a quick rundown? The guy at my local gas station just sold me these in a rush and said I needed it

Take a S I P

SIP that shit right now!!!!

desu i thought it was some stupid fucking fad till i tired one, they are actually pretty good. i usually drink 2 a day now

/sips/ are the only way to fight off the bogdabots. Do it if you value your individuality.

desu

Nah but seriously what's the deal with this?

/sips/ is one of the few things that I actually get out of bed everyday for.

Me too breh

Can you tell me why? It tastes okay. What's the hype?

>>>>what's the hype

Go buy a few, put them in the fridge, then try NOT to drink at least 1 can a day.

The sip meme is alive and well on Veeky Forums. Sip threads hit the bump limit at least once a week over there. Got some decent OC too. Pic related.

My friend, either you posted the wrong picture, or you did not buy the purple one. The purple drink has a tart and smooth first touch, with a smooth and cool after effect.

Scooby says don't be a sipper :(

>zero calories/sugar
>no artificial colors in original white sips
>tons of B vitamins
>sensible amount of caffeine
>flavorful appetite suppressant for cutting (sweet but doesn't activate insulin response)
>crisp and refreshing
>aesthetic as fuck

Forgot "hottest meme of 2016-present"

>stay woke

That bottom right link bugged me...

Nailed it

LMAO I'm the guy from that pic! Enjoy this sip wall me and one of my suitemates built last semester.

Lol saw that shit thiught he was gunna talk about monster fuking lold

Trips & you sip

Get this from Aldi, make some money gains it's only like 80 cents and I can't taste the difference.

i used to do this untill i realized how cringy it looks, also couple girls i took home always asked me why the fuck did i have a wall of monster cans

Is this actually true, or is it just a big, horrible meme that tries to fuck you over

damn nigga I live next to aldi, need to check this shit out.

It is 0 calories, 0g of sugar, and 180mg of sodium. I personally prefer sugar free red bull but pick your poison.

Every can of softdrink has a specially tailored film of chemicals to prevent the drink from eating through the metal. You are much easier to eat through than metal and they all fuck your teeth. Don't drink softdrink, ever if you can help it.

>urine

Do I smell a fellow Auscunt?

Brb going /sip shoppin'/

>girls i took home
You mean mommy and your sister?

>Not getting mommy to do it
>Wasted tendie eatin' time

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

wish monster would come out with a caffeine free line, I love the taste of these.

>h-haha look at me I'm ironically falling for a viral marketing campaign...

>missing out

>red bull shill detected

One, they taste pretty fucking good.

Two, try S I P P I N during a workout, helps me recover quicker between sets.

>sipping for women

Don't fall for these unneccessary chemicals that will do harm for your body sooner or later.

Just do your usual thing without getting involved with these canned trash or you'll get negative gains. Just think of it as drinkable steroids that can only provide positive results in short run and negative results in the long run.

Don't ever think of visiting these kind of threads again.

Just wait till' you have that first sip, user.

k mom

I gave up sipping for coffee/mostly tea because it's cheaper and better on my teeth. But I still grab a white sips before I go out on Friday or Saturday. It's even better when you only have one every once in awhile. Nothing beats a patrician 7pm sip.

NOS is superior sip

I thought this was all a meme... I stopped by my local supermarket and seen them on special... fuck it why not?

2 months later I have a horrific addiction to energy drinks, I drink approx 6 a day and if i dont have one within an hour of waking up I will just crash and go back to sleep.

i come back to fit for the first time in a year and I dont understand what this meme is

Literally a meme marketing campaign. Most memes are forced, so meme your product long enough and monkey see monkey do.

I had a row of every can released in Canada along with all the alternates and a few American cans on my wall. Easily around 20-30 different cans all in a row but I moved and didn't have a box to keep them all safe

Just some faggot shilling for "sips", you may as well take coke or LSD and fuck the whole gym up with your extra kick

Literally a newfag

Literally a shill

I have 4-5 a week. They give me a good burst of energy and sometimes definitely help my mood a bit just because they're something I enjoy (and like I said, get me moving).