Does swimming increase height?

Does swimming increase height?

Everything you aren't doing increases height and everything you are doing is basically fucking retarded

this is the best response i've seen on Veeky Forums to anything

yeah. ideally you should be in the water all day if you can. the low amount of gravity lets you keep growing without constantly being pushed down.

sleeping in water if you can is even better. pic related is me letting my body grow to the maximum extent possible.

wtf

What if I'm not a reptilian?

take it easy, david

kekd

When guys over 18 (that is, their growth plates are closed) go from skelly to thiccbearmode, and get really broad shoulders, is it all muscle, or their shoulder bones actually getting longer and broader?

I ask that question in conjunction with Mike Mew's claims that posture affects the skeleton.

Because if it's the case that muscles can influence the growth of bones, then why wouldn't the legs get longer with some type of training method?

it improves your posture which increases height

kek

This

I did swimming training almost everyday from when I was like 8 until 17 and i'm a turbo manlet.

Banner worthy

Yeah if you are 13

not all growth plates close at the same time

legs usually close first
then arms
then spine
then shoulders
then face

is this the answer we've been looking for?

Yes, you basically become Hagrid if you swim long enough so be careful.

>low amount of gravity
Nigga you're not in outer space the Earth's gravity has the same effect on you regardless of the medium you're in.
And even IF it did lower the gravity somehow, the Earth is so fuck huge and you're so tiny (manlet lol) that the difference would be negligible

yes and getting incinerated reduces it.

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?" The doctor said "An underwater weighing test" And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No." So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

My sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater. I didn't take a shower and she didn't too.

Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails, but they don't. That's what she did.

Im confused

fpbp

nice

That makes sense, fire and water are opposites!

If you're 18 chances are that your growth plates haven't closed. I'm 19 and the last few months I've gone from 5'9 to 5'10. Most men stop growing in their early 20's

The reason for this topic to not get too confusing is that don't you guys like to see teenage girls in a tank with their hair and their body soaked and wet? That's the reason for this topic.

You want a detailed summary of what happened today? Alright, here goes:

My mom wanted to do something instead of weighing myself on a scale. She heard about a underwater weighing test from my doctor last year and she wanted to give it a try to both, myself and my sister.

She called the doctor and wanted to schedule an appointment for my sister and I and today was the only day they could get us in. So my mom told both of us you don't need to take a shower if you don't want to(since I got up at 12pm and she got up at 12:30p.m.) It goes on from there with the underwater weighing at the doctor's office.

My sister constantly talks about her hair. "Should I wash it?" "Should I pull my hair up or leave it down?" Stuff like that. It wasn't my idea to take this underwater weighing thing. The doctor puts you in a tank (and I didn't have a shower), makes you do certain things of breathing, and you put your head underwater for a few seconds. Not hard at all.

I remember this shit

Holy shit /pol/ users are the funniest

Oh fuck I haven't seen this shit in a long time

Man it's been what ? 2 years ? I remember this shit so fondly, it is one of the better pastas.
I like to imagine some user with poor english finally fucked his qt brocon sister