Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with women? Why does almost every thread come back to women...

Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with women? Why does almost every thread come back to women? Why is this board the most woman-obsessed site on the internet?

How old are you?

probably due to being neglected by women

>neglected
We don't owe men anything

If anything, being gay is the more manly option tbqhwy. 2 men > (1 man & 1 woman). Only fags like women, so you're right about this being a pretty faggy board.

cause we're the highest test board and we only exist to spread our seed far a wide you low-T cuck

becasue fitness is a good show of fertility.

This triggered me. That has nothing to do with what he said..

hello roastie

You literally exist to bare our children you stupid roastie. Sorry but Tumblr and wonder woman are wrong. Women we'll never be a man's equal.

its not about the vagina, its about the fact that nobody here wants to die alone. deep inside you just want a hug and somebody who tells you everything is going to be all right.

>roastie

i'm not that user, but it's hilarious seeing a bunch of fat neckbeards sit around and shame women for doing what they wish they could do: have sex

t. Chad

I agree

t. Other chad

Because 99% of men are desperate fucking losers that make me wish I was born a woman instead so I wouldnt have to share gender with these niggers. People who create you love you lose threads should be found and executed

why are you so angry?

>People who create you love you lose threads should be found and executed

why?

hes not angry hes sad.

>neglected by women
>owed attention by women
Parents can neglect their child, but some random chick with no attachment to some random dude cannot neglect him. And vice versa; wouldn't you be mad if random women were upset at you just because you didn't pay their electricity bill? It's none of your business so you literally can't neglect it. Same with sex, and any other thing. No human owes another anything unless there is some kind of prearrangement or mutual connection (like romance or parent-child) between them.

You could equally say that men only exist to fertilize women's eggs. This isn't an argument, or even logical, just biased and kind of pathetic fampai. Improve yourself and you'll improve the calibre of women that you attract.

You're a retard arguing over wording. Replace "neglected" with "disregarded" and shut the fuck up.

Because most people who frequent this board lift because they want to build their sense of self worth, and even when a fraction of the posters aren't thinking of women the conversation will be drawn towards women by the posters who do measure their self worth by their ability to pull pussy. It's an expression of the law of averages.

great fucking argument faggot, keep changing goalposts

There are no goalposts because nobody's asking you to prove a point. If you think everything is a gender issue please go back to Tumblr.

>why are animals who are biologically driven to reproduce obsessed with the opposite sex

I don't know OP.

>Thread about women
>"If you think everything is a gender issue "

Top fucking kek you neckbeards are so silly

Because women make my peepee feel good.

You're changing the goalposts. We were talking about a single misplaced word in a single post.

stop posting this bullshit all the time OP, and kill yourself

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

Literally everything a man does is for women.
Maybe not always consciously, but that's simply the case.
The single thing that drives a man is to pump seed into a woman's womb and impregnate her.
(Or, more primally, in as many women's wombs as possible)
Everything else is just a means to this end.
Everything is just some form of signalling to women that you'd make a good mate.

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

I think what you meant to say to her was:
You're right. I used the wrong word for the meaning I wanted to convey. Replace "neglected" with "disregarded".

This.
This should be screenshoted and posted everytime this recurring thread is posted.

I'm not the guy who made the first post and I'm not even the guy who posted . I just felt like captain white knight wasn't getting the point.

Disregarded by women is certainly trickier, but the point stands: they do not have to regard/pay attention to/however-else-you'd-like-me-to-phrase-it, you, or anyone, just like there's no valid reason for a tumbrina to get mad if fit guys aren't paying attention etc to her. This is basic natural selection. You can't control her responses to you, but you can change your behaviors and self - so instead of getting butthurt at all females and calling me a white knight on a Colombian alligator milking board, why not spend that energy improving yourself, and improving the chances that she'll respond well?

men protect, build, and lead you fucking retard. stop being a cuck and maybe you'll attact a woman period

>men protect, build, and lead
Even if they were the only ones who did those things, what does that have to do with what I said? Childbearing does not equal subservience. Gender roles do not mean that one or the other set of genitals is worth more. If there were no women there would soon be no men, and vice versa. We all need each other, because that's how all sexually reproductive organisms operate, so what's the point in hating half the species for no reason?

>Why are men obsessed with women?
Don't ask things you do not want to hear the answer to.

People can be upset about things that are their own responsibility. I'd even say it's far more logical to be upset that something in your control is going wrong rather than it being something out of your control. I'm not trying to defend or advocate any specific point of view, but it's kinda autistic to just chalk those feelings up to muh toxic masculinity and entitlements. Especially since the question was "Why is Veeky Forums obsessed with women?" rather than "Why does Veeky Forums hate women?".

One could very easy make the argument that obsessing over how to appeal to women can be a product of the exact kind of thinking you're attempting to advocate for. The majority of Veeky Forums is trying specifically to be better in order to stand out, rather than blaming women for disregarding them due to their shortcomings. You'd have a lot more ground to stand on if you were making this argument on /r9k/ than here, since a lot of them are incels that have given up, but that's not what this board is about.

>People can be upset about things that are their own responsibility. I'd even say it's far more logical to be upset that something in your control is going wrong rather than it being something out of your control.
I completely agree. But how women perceive you is not in your control. You can only be your best, most authentic self - and ideally a woman who appreciates that will notice.
>One could very easy make the argument that obsessing over how to appeal to women can be a product of the exact kind of thinking you're attempting to advocate for.
That's why I would recommend living a life in line with your values, what's most important to you, rather than just trying to get pussy (and probably failing because most women aren't attracted to that).
>The majority of Veeky Forums
I hope so. However, I'm not talking to the majority of Veeky Forums in my previous posts, but trying specifically to help the user I was replying to; if the majority of Veeky Forums is redpilled on this then things are better and brighter than I thought. We're all gonna make it bros.