At the gym at midnight. It's dead and I feel at peace

At the gym at midnight. It's dead and I feel at peace.

Been going to the gym every other day for about a month. What's your routine and time like?

i go between midday and three

always pretty quiet around there

I love how comfy it is. It's cathartic

I go whenever. The only thing that pisses me off is when I see an empty rack, walk up to use it and some bitch says she's using it. But she's not really using it, she is talking to some guy/girl wasting time.

Luckily I'm in a smaller town with no one who really goes. The thing that disappoints me is when people are done and leave their weights

I only started two weeks ago, but I've gone every day around 5:00 or 5:30. They have a cheaper nights only membership, so this gets me out before the rush.

I have to walk, so I have an easy warmup and cool down built in.

Sounds comfy.
Why every day? Isn't that bad?

Nigthcrawlers, do you even sleep?

I alternate lifting and cardio. But my gym is closed on Mondays, so I do light cardio on Mondays.

It's pretty nice, and fairly comfy. But it's fucking expensive, which is one of the reasons I go every day and use the sauna, shower, and soaking tub after every workout. I have to feel like I'm getting my money's worth.

This is a comfy thread.

Always go at midday when the Olympic lifters don't use the Olympic section of the gym. Quiet, no one there so I don't have to worry about autistic social shit like where to put my eyes. It's pretty comfy.

Only comfiest
One thing that I have to remember is to count my breaths and slow down when I lift

I get off late so I usually go at 11pm or 10:30pm depending if I work at home or not
theres a good amount of people in the gym still, so I do cardio for an hour and the last hour i lift weights

I go between 11-3, it used to be dead quiet but now it's filled with normies and I don't know what to do

What cardio? Bikes? Jog?

I use the treadmill and turn it up as far as I can on the incline

I read thats its recommend to do cardio after lifting, but I like to get cardio over with

Right now I go at 8am to a college gym. This morning it was me and one other guy. Like 2-3 other people trickled in as I was leaving but even that is still nothing.
I wish I could go at a different time though because I like to wake up at 6 for 8am gym but then I ahve to go to sleep early for a good night's rest. This works really well during classes but in the summer I feel like I'm wasting my nights. I did try going between 12 and 3pm a couple times and it's always been hellish busy for some reason, despite google telling me that's when it was roughly as empty as 8-9am.

Enjoy your empty gyms, because it feels like a gift when it is occasionally so empty

I'd like to go at 11pm-3am but it doesn't fit in with my schedule. Just fuck my shit up sempai

Tried going in the morning, still do, but wow there are a lot of people there in the morning. Empties out around 9 though.

Damn, doesn't sound too enjoyable.

As I said, I'm lucky because I'm in a smallish town in Bible Belt, so hardly anyone works out except people who care

during midnight its mostly black teens at my gym
but they are all manlets compared to me
but they're trying i shouldn't be mean
except when they don't re rack their dumbbells

mon-fri at 1am
comfy af

What would you do if you turned around to see a bitch taking a creep shot of you like that? I can't think of a winning move

I go at the same time each day and theres always just me and some other guy. We say hi and thats all. We are both just enjoying the comfyness of the metal clinging.

Probably smile and laugh it off to break the tension then ask what she's doing, not being a dick about it

>haven't been to the gym in months

I feel terrible lads. Fuck my gay work schedule.

>I superset my entire workout and don't rest in between

Any time that isn't 4-8. Wageslave cancer hours and everything is taken

I like to go to the park to do my training.

In the middle of the night, with the muffled sounds of the city in the back, it's really comfy and introspective

comfy lifting general?

Anywhere from 11 pm to 1 am masterrace reporting in

Fuck yeah. Let's start one

>empty rack
Try again, projection king

WHy the fuck do females have this uncontrollable desire to include themselves in pictures of things? THis pisses me off beyond belief. Want to take a picture of a cat leotard? Better include my face

What a bitch. The guy clearly has a sense of humor, but she's so condescending that she assumes he's wearing that thing out of a lack of self-awareness.
>look at this guy, does he know he's in public?
Yeah, that's the whole point. Fuck, do I hate people.

I lift in my backyard every day, late afternoon until it gets dark.

I like to do floor presses and just lie on the floor in between sets, listening to the birds and looking at the stars

Comfy lifting is the best thing in the world, angry lifting (listening to metal etc) makes less and less sense to me as time goes on, comfy lifting feels much better and i get better gains.