>like, fucking HUGE and aesthetic at the same time
>loads up to 3 plates
>hits for fucking 12
>4 plates
>benches for 5
>caught him squatting 525 for 6 the day before that
>I ask his cycle
>HGH, tren, and test

>meanwhile I'm struggling to summer bulk after a year in and have barely hit 195x5 on bench, 225x10 on squats, and 355x1 on deads

I'm hurting right now guys. Dude is jacked, lifting weight that would literally kill me. Is it too early to turn in my natty card? Do I really have to wait until I hit my natty limit like Veeky Forums suggests?

Do it, as long as you do proper research beforehand.

Fuck waiting to hit your "natty limit". It's like the autists that suggest this don't take into consideration just how long and the dedication (perfect diet/training + time) it takes to get to that limit. You absolutely do not have to wait until you reach that before you start your first cycle.

I can guarantee that if you start a cycle now with those numbers you will make great gains and not regret it in the least. Just make sure that you're dedicated enough to put in the effort to maintain a good diet and training regiment during your cycle to get the most out of it, as well as taking proper PCT and AI.

While I have nothing against any peds I think you should try harder

Eh mostly you should just probably lift for atleast a year or two before going on gear. 1 to get a good base and 2 to be familiar with gear and it's effects.

Threads like these always make me sad that I'm a weak chickenshit faggot who'll never roid and never get to where I want to be. Feels bad man.

Take the Ligandrol pill OP

The problem here OP is that you think one year is anything close to a long time.

Is lifting weights that important to you?

My bench went up for 225x8 to 315x8 in 3 months on tren, anavar, masteron, test p, and hgh.

Shit is no joke senpai

>195 bench
HAHAHAHAHA
>225 squat
HAHAHAHAHA
>355 deadlift
H--.... God fucking dammit why does everyone deadlift more than me wtf. How fast is this shit suposed to improve?! I've been between 300-335 for a year now...

If you think 195 bench and 225 squat are pathetic but you can't DL more than 335, that just says to me that your bench and squat are not full reps.

That's the thing though. They are. I have nearly perfect form. I don't know if it's my ectomorphic body type or what. My trunk is super thin (27 inch waist). But just because my trunk is thin doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to build muscle around it, so what gives....

well, depends. why are you lifting, OP? are you in some sort of competition with a random dude who's pinning fucking HGH or are you lifting to improve yourself? what are your goals? do you really need to juice? what will lifting more weight really do for you?

it really sounds like you saw someone who lifted more than you and went into some sort of self-critical hysteria and ran to Veeky Forums to validate your desire to roid. have fun never being happy with yourself, faggot

>lift without gear so you can get familiar with using gear
Are you dumb or something

>I have nearly perfect form
Everybody has perfect form until they post a video.

Lol I'm not gonna do that but I have recorded myself in the past, which is how I identified and corrected my shit form.

Dude I had 185 bench, 90 ohp, 225 ATG squat 285 deads (grip a shit) after 2 months in the gym, I was 155 lbs. Whadya doin'. I benched 205 in senior year of high school cause a dude challenged me. Be more competitive and less of a fucking pussy "I'm hurting right now guys" "my feels" "tfw no gf" "going to kms" faggot shit. Be more manly and maybe you'll pump some more HGH and Test into your fucking system. You aren't unlocking the secrets of the philosopher stone here or delving into arcane secrets of the ancient masters you're lifting weights. Get pumped up, feel more confident and manly, coil the spring, and gain martial command of your energies.

Fuck your emotions lift more faggot. Source Naturals has an HGH Surge, get into Ayurvedic medicine, and challenge your will power, hyper aggression and manliness more cock sucker.

How old are you?
If you're younger than 22 at least, don't fucking do it.
If you're still going to do stupid shit, consult a doctor and get your blood tested while cycling. The immediate risks of cycling

No it was a month and a half. And my squat went up 50 lbs. And I was doing shit like 4x10 deads at 170 lbs pulling like it was 1000 lbs because "shh shh, no ego. Trust the SS." until my friend got a trainer and went from doing what I was doing to 260 lbs 'cause we never tested our maxes "shh it's dangerous"; tested my shit and it was 245 lbs.
That's 40 lbs on deads in a month and a half.

Friend is at 430 lbs right now for deadlifts, which went up 30 lbs from 400 after 3 months of not working out because of an injury to his hand. Full natty.

Your problem is you're not thinking, "I'm going to out lift this cock sucking piece of shit right here, you roiding faggot I'll make you eat my 5 lb foot long after I beat your numbers natty you sub-human trash, lick my balls and call me master, I'll turn you into my twink trash and take you from behind in front of your father." Never let another man lift more than thee without swift gains.

Instead you're thinking, "Oh man I'll never make it boohoo poor me I'm trash why must the natty suffer I wish Zyzz was here to comfort me rip in pieces, where is our messiah, only steroids shall set me free oh woe, god why have you forsaken me waaah" Kill yourself or grow stronger.

to build a foundation and not snap your shit up since your tendons and joints wont be used to your brand new juiced up muscles and the much higher weight user wants to use

>I was 155 lbs
OP here I started at 117lbs, up to 145 after a full year. 1rms are 230 bench (yes I use the 2.5lb plates) 275 squat and of course deadlift is same.

So I mean, it's not like 195 is my 1rm, it's my 6rm.

I'm 21 currently. 5'8, 145. I made hella gains during my first year, but progress slowed down this last month. Going for 225x5 bench and 275x3 squat by the end of the year.

5rm* sorry
You sound salty bro.