I'm done Veeky Forums !

That's it ! Fuck it all !
I've been busting my ass for years and all I got in return was pain, more pain, and more more pain. With age came grey hair, wrinkles, and more more more pain.
I'm putting my foot down, I'm putting the barbells down, and I'm heading to McDonald's to end it all in a cholesterol orgy.
Wanna stop me ? MOTIVATE ME !

Pics, quotes, training tunes, anything goes.

Hurry, I won't last long.

tl;dr: motivate me and stop me from becoming another fat fuck.

Stop externalising the responsibility you fat fuck.

Excuse the Reddit faggotry. The principle remains the same. Time passes regardless of what you do, you can either regret it or thank yourself.

Nah those motivation pictures are gay. If you don't enjoy working out for the sake of it, don't bother doing it. If you're worried about your health, eat more sensibly.

>motivate me

This is the dumbest shit. If you can't do it for yourself you won't be doing it for any other reason, so just don't. Why the fuck would we care if you don't?

literally this

you fail because you search for external reasons to lift (lift for girl or in this case because some faggots inspired you with tumblr pictures)

Lift because you want to become stronger and your gains shall know no limits

Never gonna make it

>tl;dr: motivate me and stop me from becoming another fat fuck.
Go fuck yourself you fat gerasy bag of shit. If you can't even bother finding motivation by yourself how are you even gonna make any effort in anything else? You'll probably be stuffing your stinking mouth not even two days after beginning your "diet".

fag

OP here.
Thanks guys, I needed to get my shit together.
It's funny how reverse psychology always works the best.
Putting on the skates and going out for my daily stride, and I'll be grateful for every fucking mile of it.

Kys

how fat are you anyways

Here is the one that helps me:

Count
Step
Every
Make

Godspeed OPPO.
I'm heading to McDs now for the coffe

This, I don't work out after a hards day of work with only 4 hours of sleep because of some bitch. I do it cause I have goals to attain.

Get your ass in the gym you french fuck.

What's bad with cholesterol orgy? It's actually beneficial for your health.

get the FUCK out you normie shit