What was so special/iconic about Zyzz?

Getting Veeky Forums through steroid overdose isn't really an achievement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cieTFxRotUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lnu2Z0nrdxE
youtube.com/watch?v=0U_CjuVNNHU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was charismatic

Also his insertions, proportions etc were perfect

No one has come close to his aesthetics since.

His outlook on life and being yourself (funny how he spawned a generation of people trying to copy him) Not taking life so seriously and laughing off the haters.
He was basically the fantasy ideal of every skinny kid and if you watch his videos its hard not to like him as a person (though his crew are faggots who come across as try hards)

Also his genetics were great. Regardless of his steroid use, his physique was exceptional. And he was huge at his peak - see youtube.com/watch?v=cieTFxRotUQ

He was the first of us to really make it and to show us to just not give a fuck. He was charismatic and a huge troll, which was really entertaining to watch. He was himself, uncensored and people like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnu2Z0nrdxE

he went from WoWtard to sicckcunt

This. Overcoming twink mode and moving on to alpha both social and fitness related.
Plus his genes. He's got paki skin/features but his muscular disposition is extraordinary.

street philosopher has a point

>Scrawny 4channer/WoW Player who turned into a god
>kept his humor and tried to inspire people to join the revolution and fix their lives

he was a good friend. I hope his brother does something for his 10 year anniversary i would legit fly out to australia for this

He was a shining example that we can all make it. He was in way worse starting shape than most, so to get half the body he had by the end is easily possible for us all.

The most influential man in bodybuilding/lifting since arnold

*Since Sandow

no go ask normies if they know who sandow is?

then ask them if they know who zyzz is.

Don't forget the part where he died as consequence of his unnatural progress.

Heh, nice try.
Nothing personal, kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=0U_CjuVNNHU

some of us learned of Sandow through other means

>Adult Swim
nu-male detected.

go jerk off to rick and morty

>go jerk off to rick and morty
you say that like im insulted by this?

POO

fuark

ultra proportional dude even though he is ugly as fuck he still managed to fuck lots of girls just by being alpha and having the perfect marble carved body

>Zyzz only pulls ugly gi...

Wouldn't say he was ugly face-wise

Your average brown dude

inspiring hundreds, if not thousands of young males to improve themselves physically is bretty good

Nothing is speicial about him, there's just a cult-like following around him of 13-year olds who think that he's "aesthethic"

>Your average brown dude
thats ugly dude, at least for me he was definitely ugly

He's not huge, he's not a God, he's not anything else than a dude who had the right mindset, who motivated thousands of others and who just said "fuck it, brah, fuck women like they're 'its'"
He didn't achieve anything, but he gave what others needed.

you're a hyperbolic faggot
average means forgettable
ugly means noticeably bad.

I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone.

yeah, his face, in my opinion is notiveably bad, probably a 4/10 face with a 9/10 body so he is about a 7/10

I never would've thought of him as ugly face-wise if I didn't hear this opinion on Veeky Forums

He looks just like a normal guy with Near East traits

He's much more impressive when you stop thinking of him as a 'celebrity' and remember he posted here and on misc

The bar is lower when they feel like they're one of us

I legitimately believe Zyzz was the snowflake that started the EDM avalanche in to pop music.

I only know one normie who knew zyzz.

Eh, the steroids played a role but what really killed him was a combination of

>Undiagnosed genetic heart condition
>Fuck loads of Thai cocaine
>Various roids, including copious amounts of Tren
>getting in a Sauna whilst being subjected to all of the above.

did he clen without tren?

his penis was so yummy

sick cunt went from skelly to buff and from a shy guy to a confident man.

and from alive to dead

Has Jeff even met Zyzz in real life?

Based stallman bro

You have to think how it was before he died. He was a dude who made it, he didn't comprise on his dreams. But ofcourse it all falls apart once you die as pathetic as he did.

Imagine if for instance you're a guy who is known for being a great boxer. People look up to you. But then as you age you become a demented, senile potato in your head. People will instantly see the cost of your success, it casts a shadow over your entire legacy.

The reason is that he was an actual and proper Veeky Forums nerd before becoming Veeky Forums. So he showed all the other nerds what's possible, and motivated them to become a sick cunt.

nothing

You can see how his personality detoriates as he gets more attractive. Ultimately died due to overconfidence in his body's ability to cope.

Power corrupts.

Oh, it's an "I am a special snowflake, fuk society, I don't need anyone-user' episode again.

Getting fit through steroid overdose is indeed an achievement, even if only one of dedication and commitment.

But really if you haven't jerked off to zyzz you are probably a zerogains newfag unworthy of posting privileges.

Let me tell you something. To all of you. Zyzz used roids. Lots of it. it killed him too. But there's a fucking reason you are still talking about him, I am still talking about him and there are people who will consider him a good and genuine person.
Zyzz was a skinny, skelly DYEL WoW playing BETA fuck. He did a complete fucking 180. he literally turned his life around. Not only he changed his physique, he changed his mindset, his thinking, his fucking attitude. he was a 4channer, and he retained those fucking channer qualities too. he literally became the ideal person thousands, if not millions dream to be. All while still connected to anons.
Nobody claims zyzz was huge. But if there's one fact on this damn earth, it's that zyzz didn't have aesthetics, he WAS aesthetics personified.
His attitude, his outlook on life, his physique was merely an accessory at that point.
Lifting is fucking easy. With roids, easier. But it takes a real fucking man to change your fucking personality. When people praise him, they aren't praising his muscles, although his insertions are quite literally perfect. They're praising the change. They're praising aesthetics personified.

Go lick his ball you brownnose suckup,oh wait....
hehehe

I masturbated to the idea of me being Zyzz, does that count?

No.

>he literally became the ideal person thousands, if not millions dream to be
I refuse to believe people actually think this. Is going to rave parties and fucking mediocre sluts some sort of a lifegoal? Really, THAT'S what you want from life? Are you all literally virgins here or what? That's pretty basic shit

Poor reading comprehension.
This is probably the reason you don't get it. Your observation is poor. My whole post was about how he changed his personality, how he changed his outlook on life(if he wasted his life at raves fucking random sloots, well his fucking choice), and all you saw was
>hahah but he died at sauna
>hahaha roids
>hahah raves fucks sloots
You know ,at some point in your life you should've stopped and thought to yourself "goddamn, I'm really fucking stupid even for a faggot. Is it normal ?"

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Also, can anyone post that picture of him hoverhanding some roastie?

Is this retard Armenian?

aussie

Quick rundown

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian

>part-time stripper and personal trainer
>who is also known by the screen name "Chestbrah"

Her parents were born in Armenia but he is kurdish.Look it up in his facebook

No, you quite literally said
>he became the ideal person thousands, if not millions dream to be
this implies that thousands, if not millions, see that life as ideal. I understand that the transformation is something people look up to, but you specified his lifestyle as ideal. I'm sorry you suck at getting your point across

also I find your remark on observation poor since out of these three things
>hahah but he died at sauna
>hahaha roids
>hahah raves fucks sloots
I only said one. You might be mentally handicapped. Then again you think a guy who goes to raves and fucks bitches is living the dream, so that's a given

YOU CAN'T TELL THE TRUTH ON FIT HOLY FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*His parents

If you didn't live through zyzz you'll never understand desu

jeff get the fuck out of here

Yes thank you for being part of Veeky Forums.

You see kids if you work really, really hard you too could become a male stripper and die at 23. Inspirational.

>never competed
>roided for women
>died for literally no reason

B-but hes aesthetic

>died of an "undiagnosed heart condition"
>his dad was a cardiologist

What a shitty dad.

>zyzz died from roids

when will this meme end?

reddit brought them here
REDDIT FUCKING RUINED 4CHINK IM SO FUCKING MAD

He's literally wobbling from side to side as he walks he's so roided up. what an hero.

>That face
He looks so empty and sad there

Will there ever be anyone like him? Someone that inspires so many autistic /v/irgins to make it and become sick kunts

Or will there only be mere imitations (jeff)

Daily reminder

not to mention:
>getting punched in the chest by Tim Sharky

Zyzz was a nerdy skinny shitskin virgin kid who decided to make his life what he wanted it to be; the exact opposite of what it had been. Sure that life involved steroids, hedonism, and an early death, but it was his choice and his life. Zyzz was one of us, the Icarus who flew too close to the sun. He truly made it. His death shows us that we should not follow in his footsteps but rather remember him in our hearts, and let him inspire us to achieve whatever it is we decide to. We're all gonna make it.

>>>reddit

Only on an aspie forum. Nowhere else.

Not professional bodybuilding

No he wasn't. Mainstream dance music's revival was a result of the re-emergence of cheap, high potency MDMA

Kek

Like 100% of people will do.
Fucking idiot.

I unironically started lifting because of him when he was still around on here

nothing srs
everything people worship him for VynzBrah does better and natty

Did he actually visit this shithole?

picture gives false information
and yes,he used to post on fit,newfaggot

>left
>pre-roids
Bruh, zyzz started his first tren cycle like 3 months into lifting. He was no different from the 15 y/o kids with bodies like fitness models.

was he dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>dat chest tattoo

bruh, zyzz did roids before having a single tattoo, pic related, he was roided up in pic 6

actually, this is the last pre-roid zyzz pic

Literally the same body...if he was just going for aesthetics anyway, he had already made it.

orc golem begone

you tell me

I remember this

Fuck that cockroach cock gobler. People treat him like a god, but he fucking died of overroiding.

He was simply one of us. He was a skinny loser with a fat gf who cheated on him and became shredded and aesthetic while stayed a Troll and a Veeky Forums User. He never insulted people who were like him before he was kinda "famous" and always wanted to inspire people to make the best out of them.
Sure he had his failures, but he was a kind man.

Never gonna make it.

So where can I learn about Zyzz's nonphysical changes? The mindset, the social skills etc.

Perhaps in time.

God, even that tombstone is ultra-tacky.

The thing about actual success is that it's a result of long-term thinking, working tirelessly towards a goal and sticking with the plan. Which is why I consider it retarded that people take this idiot who burned himself to a crisp by trying to get it all too soon as a role model.

THANK YOU