Halp, trying to return to the gym

Been going to the gym since 15, got up to a 200 lbs bench, although with similar squat and deadlift (wasnt very balanced). Stopped when I was 17, and a year later Im trying to get back into.

Any tips on how to do it, and how to deal with barely being able to do over 130 lbs on any of my lifts?

pic for attention

Other urls found in this thread:

aminoapps.com/page/overwatch/5711096/witch-mercy-cosplay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the best way to start, it's as simply as doing so.

I wonder if this kind of woman lives a healthy life later. Like imagine being this girl's kid, browsing on internet, and you suddenly find this very picture :
"Mooom ! She looks like you !
- Ho..honey don't look ! No more internet for (you) !".
Then the poor kid goes to highschool, and he becomes the officiel "Whore's son", his confidence and life is destroyed because of his mother.
She's not even ugly, I don't understand.

seek help man

what

fuck the thot what about me >:|

Sauce

Have you tried just exercising and increasing the weight like everyone else in the history of lifting has done?

Just go.
The thing with barbells is that you can change the weight on them! so it doesn't matter what your strength is, a barbell can suit it.

And nobody in the gym gives a shit about you, so its just like real life.

>got up to a 200 lbs bench
>15 y.o.

Are you somekind of mutant or your mum packed you roids into your lunchbox?

bro I fucken wish I had sauce

I know the stigma around protein powder, but Id go 6 days a week on a chest/tris and back/bis/legs rotation, with about 100 grams of protein coming purely from whey and casein powder, which doesnt factor in the shit I ate because 25% bodyfat.

Dude...chill

It's not like shes getting double penetrated by two bpack guys or something. She's just in a cosplay with a low cut, making a silly face.

I'm sure her kids will be fine

>starting a thread with a picture more interesting than the intended content.
Rookie mistake brah

No they won't be fine, do you think this is a fucking joke ? This woman is lost, she must be purged you mongrel.
Her kids will raise as corrupted goblins, she's basically a necromancer at this point. How can you encourage this ? You're sick.
EVERYBODY on internet will find this picture and make her kids undead goblins, then they'll become undead golems and this will be very bad for the society especially if they run companies. You don't want undead golems running societies trust me !

>tfw I had that bench at 14
To be fair I had also stopped growing and was 6'5 though

nvm

Same gril

rip

Nice

google search is your friend
Insta is lordcreepypeepee

this could be a bad pasta... at best

>tfw I had that bench at 14
To be fair I had also stopped growing and was 6'5 though

fucking mutant. I am 6'2 and I do not know anyone taller than me, but compared to you I feel like a manlet.