Phenibut

What should expect in terms of gains

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/phenibut-dosage-effects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you'll gain even worse mental illness

It sounds very similar to kratom. Is it?

Great quality sleep = more gains

Slept through two alarms on this stuff once. Doesn't do a whole lot for my anxiety though. Kind of a meme desu.

Expect wobbly gains if you drink alcohol with it

LOSE ALL REMAINING FRIENDS GAINS. DONT DO IT OP.

Be very careful with this stuff.

I took 2.1grams or it and the next 3 days I had EXTREME lower back pain. So bad I was throwing up and writhing on the floor in pain.

First do no harm, friendo.

idk
yea don't drink with this stuff
thx for all advice

Maybe you slept in a funny position or something? It can put you in a deep sleep so it's possible you feel asleep in a really awkward position and fucked your back up. I don't see how it could just give you lower back pain.

No... There are a lot of reports of phenibut giving kidney pain and back pain.

I have slept in bad positions many times before and I never had 3 days or agonising pain, unable to relieve myself no matter what position I was in, wishing to pass out, throwing up my dinner.

I had previously taken 1.5g and the only problems I had after that was depression for a couple days.

Literally just tried this for the first time a few hours ago
took 2 scoops sublingualy on an empty stomach and still dont feel anything. Gonna try 3 the day after tomorrow. Should I switch to capsules instead of powder?

How did you take it? Do you mix it in a drink or just toss and wash?

no

It can take up to six hours to take effect. You can drink coffee to speed it up. Also you should really measure the dose instead of just taking scoops. Powder is better value too.

Took it right after I woke up with some water. Didn't eat for 2 hours after taking it.

I sincerely hope you guys are not taking Soviet Union Era drugs.

Phenibut is an antihypox and increases cellular energy potential. When you train a muscle intensively, you face an anaerobic effort, and this entails a form of hypascal muscle, that is, a lack of oxygen muscles. This form of metabolic stress causes muscular hypertrophy. Phenibut increases tolerance to this metabolic stress, and consequently allows for more intense training

Where can I buy this?

Bruh! I just ordered mine and its arriving today! Hell yea!!!

Explain?

interwebz

what is this supposed to mean

could you back this up with a study? not necessarily phenibut but any "antihypox" effect on muscle growth/recovery/performance?

You won't notice the effects unless you be social while taking it. It completely removed social anxiety but you're not going to feel high or anything on it.

Also you will build a tolerance to this shit very quickly

No difference to gains unless you need the sleep.

The effects of phenibut feel like having the confidence of being drunk but none of the other effects. It's a good supplement for interviews and other important things where you need to be on your game.

Doesn't work when you take it after eating

Not true that there are none of the other side effects. I took a lot one night to test it, blacked out, woke up 14 hours later, and my room was a fucking mess

Can someone explain how it helps for sleep? I get like 2/3 hours a night so I'm always ridiculously tired, which obviously doesnt help for my gym motivation or gains

i bought this shit from ebay once but it didnt do anything. messaged the buyer asking if it was really pheni and he just refunded me without answering.

This. And the withdrawal effects are similar in intensity to benzos, since they work the same way on GABA receptors

That just sounds like placebo though

Update brehs... took half a gram this morning and I feel nothing.

wait 3 or 4 days and then try 0.75g or 1g.

No.

Kratom acts on opioid receptors.
Phenibut acts on GABA receptors.

Both can be relaxing but in different ways.

I just took another random scoop that I didn't measure but I'm estimating it was between .25-.5g. Today was supposed to just be my experimental day to see how the stuff affects me. If I don't feel anything by tonight I'll wait a day or two then try a 1g dose with coffee in the morning.

So far I'm mildly disappointed. This is not the super potent, dangerous pharmaceutical that some people claim. But I will treat it with respect anyways. People probably have problems like that when they start taking 10g every day for weeks

Yeah you're not even really supposed to "notice" anything with normal doses. It's meant to just reduce anxiety. If it works you'll barely even notice it. I've taken 4.5g once for shits and giggles and it felt... different- just got a bit light headed and dizzy at times. It affects everyone differently and some people have great experiences with it, other people don't feel much from it, like me. Or maybe I just got a bad dose idk.

I started taking 1.5 g once every week or two before social events or work, and It makes me very social when combined with coffee. However, I realized that I say stupid shit because while it takes away my social anxiety, it doesn't give me social skills. But at least I can work on my social skills now.

Not everyone has the same sensitivity. For me light effects are at 500mg, at 1.5gr i have reallly noticeable effects, once took 2.5 grams and that was so intense it didn't feel good aanymore slept for a really long time, peed a little in the bed when I woke up before I noticed where I was. Felt like shit the days after.

Don't treat it as a drug that will give you a high because that's not what it is. It will give some comfy feelings, reduce anxiety temporarily and give some nice sleep and that's it. You won't feel like 'oh man I'm feeling so damn good right now fuck yeah'

Same I now take 500mg before some social event that would make me nervous, no more. Because it reduces anxiety but also make you less inhibited to say stuff. So I've said some pretty embarrassing things a couple of times before I even realised what I was saying.

I have pretty bad social anxiety.

I tried Phenibut, even at higher doses. Didn't feel anything at all.

ITT: morons who can't even Google how to properly ingest this shit

>take in the morning, before you eat and preferably with coffee (don't eat for at least an hour)
>take between .5 and 1.5, any more and you will fuck your shit up
>dont take it more than 3 times a week, tolerance builds very quickly
>save it for social events/interviews/post workout

bayesianbodybuilding.com/phenibut-dosage-effects/

> Implying I don't exclusively take roids developed in the glorious USSR specifically designed to defeat the capitalist pigs

Stay bourgeoisie

Got a prescription for it 3 times/day for a month. How bad is it neurologically?

Take like 2 gram before a night out , Ive Never had such an Amazing time.. just dont drink like 10+ beers and youre fine

Personally has very little effect on me, but it makes alcohol really fucking strong. Generally have strong tolerance for both substances but when I mix them it feels multiple times stronger.

ITT people getting over the meme and realizing how mediocre it is and not some fucking miracle drug.

I took it 0.25g on an empty stomach with my caffeine pill since I don't drink coffee. A few hours later I bumped another 0.25g dose on an empty stomach, and then a few hours after that I bumped between 0.25g and 0.5g. Its a few hours later now and barely any noticeable effects. I did feel really nice in the gym, but I often do so it might just be placebo.

I've read that it will fuck your shit up if you take large doses every day. Supposedly it fucks with your GABA receptors somehow, leading to tolerance and dependence. Not sure if there is upregulation or downregulation of the receptor or neurotransmitter. People generally report awful side effects if they take large doses daily and then stop.

Pretty much this. A 200mg caffeine pill (two cups of coffee) gives me a nice headrush and noticeable effects but 1000mg of phenibut over the course of the day hasn't done anything really. Its not nearly as potent as caffeine.

Op here , taken 0.5 gram dose, feel very calm, at some point a bit euforic but this effect has vanished very quivkly, maybe the coffe has kill it.

My 0.75mg dose kicked in. No super noticeable effects but I'm really relaxed, in a good mood, and a couple threads online have made me laugh much harder than usual

Literally taking something which sounds like penisinbutt. Man sort yourself out

It only sounds like that if that's what you're thinking about.

Veeky Forums takes Phenibut now?

I found out about this stuff in about 2012 when I was having really bad stress.

isn't it just a benzo but worse?

Just take Xanax like a normal person

Phenibut is legal without a perscription

Its actually pronounced "fen-a-byut"

makes me feel VERY weak in the gym. takes a long time for it to kick in. works better if you split your dose over the course of multiple hours (ex: Xmg every 2 - 4 hours). it makes the effects of alcohol much stronger and makes hangovers worse. goes great with weed. requires you to actually put in effort to reap the most benefits.

I hate working out when I'm on it.

sup big fan of phenibut. here are my exp

1 scoop is enough for me. it only works 3x a week. no 2days in a row. your tolerance shoots up pretty fast.

take it 4 hours before something. if you have a caffeinated drink it helps. so maybe a rockstar with no sugar.

it makes you more social and far more light on your feet. I find myself just whistling and feeling overall really good. you could have recently been fired and your thought process would be like 'well its best that I go out and find a new job, this will be a fun new adventure.' it really has to looking more into wow the possibilities! rather then oh fuck I'm scared.

socially you have a different vibe, more happy and out going. BUT it won't make you all of a sudden cool pickup guy in the club you still need to go out and DO stuff. But it helps. imagine a preworkout drink for socializing.

Working out on it is fucking amazing. its the best fucking preworkout ever. you feel amazing and a lot more motivated. Almost like your favorite part of a song . THAT feeling.

Make you fuckign sleepy as fuck. so if you go out and meet girls and find yourself at her place. if you are laying on her bed you will feel fucking tired. it does make you want to sleep after awhile. I've also found it makes you more emotional at times.

over all its an amazing drug. I ahve no idea why more people take it or its not more popular. if you could take it everyday I would.

phenibut reminds me of this commercial

watch?v=F5MrKMzsHEg