t. Fat mouthbreathing patrecuc k

>islam
>sjw
>fat people
>george soros?

>that face with 9 more years added because of her shit diet
>attractive
You have very low standards. Ugh...imagine the smell

I also want to fuck those girls on your pic. They may be fat but they are making my dick hard

Jew Soros
>funds ngo organizations that engage in human trafficking ferrying any third world shitskin that fancies it across the med to Europe.
>funds groups like ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter
>Nazi collaborator
>even Zionists scum like Bibi hate him

I want them both tbqh

How many calories does that fuck have to eat EVERY DAY just to MAINTAIN that gigantic planet he calls a body?

Those all makes soros happy

Kek. I don't know why I'm surprised to see that moomookun sent shills to Veeky Forums as well

Imagine being between their bare asses as they both braaap on your face

Is there any proof to these claims? The world's dumbest president even threw conspiracy bullshit at George Soros and said he'd throw Soros in jail the moment he stepped in this country.

Fat girls are like trikes. They're a blast to ride but you wouldn't want your buddies to find out.

You pay taxes for their cancers, diabetes, heart attacks and others of the likes. Just to remind you.

Come on user, it's not like I'm sticking my dick into a 500 lbs of michelin tier beast

tbf its not really so surprising/extreme, no shame in pumping and dumping

>Fat fucks are the reason why ACA premiums are so high

Now I finally understand why universal health care won't work in america, it's because were the fattest first world country. Other countries don't have to deal with this shit

He founded the OSF which helps finance the organization taking part in the trafficking you see in the webm.

Almost 200 billion per year, user, that obesity related health care costs in the US

No. You pay taxes as a means of keeping your wealth in check so you don't go jumping classes. If the gov needs money, they borrow it and chuck the rest of us in debt. It's not like Lords and Barons sit on piles of gold coins anymore. They have lots of digits on a screen that have no real value, so they impoverish you by keeping your digits as low as possible as a means of control because control is now the real currency in this world.

We need pigovian taxes. If you add a 25% tax on unhealthy fast food and soda, you will see a huge drop in obesity AND have enough funds for healthcare. Only problem is our congress is a bunch of cowards who only care about re-election.

Now this is /pol/ tier bullshit

i never actually clicked on this one before but yeah that's pretty funny

>asking fatties for good places to eat

Seeing how they will eat mayo out of a jar with a spoon, anything that resembles food is good enough

True. /pol/ has never been right about anything, conspiracy theories that call out the benevolent powers that be are all bullshit and people with ridiculous sums of cash got it all through honest, hard work and good deeds.

The true villian in this world is the patriarchial white middle-class.

>facts are /pol/ bullshit

/pol/ was right about the election polls and the brexit polls.

>The people saying they prefer her when she was fat are unsurprisingly fat themselves
Being fat is like a cult. Why do they do this?

Your mum was right to turn down my poll, queef.

>/pol/ tier bullshit
AKA inconvenient facts

Look it up stupid

I'd hit that. Though, at this point, I'd fuck a coffee can filled with ground glass; so take that as you will

That landwahle cosplhing kanna can go fuck herself

source on the right chick plz

Would still fill with my baby batter

i was actually so into her and her cute nose

repulsive. No skill or income other than to sell pictures of herself and cannot manage to not get fat.

Probably like 4000 and he probably sits all day too

A fine argument friend.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>w-white race

Look dipshit I'm a fucking Filipino and I don't give two shits about which haplogroup you belong to as long as you make a decent person. There are filthy scums in each and every country, be it 1st world or 3rd world. If you're still on about those colonial times then I suggest you to stop being a stuck-up faggot and move along with your life, you're only creating problems for yourself.

reddit.com/r/Momokun_MariahMallad/

Looking T H I C C

>/pol/ shit ruining even fat people hate threads

just fucking leave nobody wants you here jesus

Why did you post a picture of this qt and her almost milfy mom?

Anyone who eats at that shit fast food chain deserves a life of obesity

sabrinanicholebunny

Left is adobegains right is picture taken without her knowing / preparing with makeup pushup bras or garter belts

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWO

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I would smash that until I lost all my gains

Would take that ass right there.

>photoshopped ass

thats just sad

brap

Good job OP. you gave fat fetish fags and moomookun shills a reason to shit up a fph thread

If you want to post pics of females, why not just post an imgur link with all the pics or go post on /s/.

Since user seems to like that thicc bitch, here

mega.nz/#F!sMUykR5L!0FfhPuAlB9LeiXiWploMsg

Pics are large af.

holy shit what a sad little ass on a fat bitch.
>when you have to photoshop your cottage cheese runny mashed potato ass

>roid rage
always gets me

Is this a patreon dump.

this is /fph/ thread stop posting meat that makes our dick hard

>facts are raysiss

I love you user

if that obese bitch makes your dick hard then neck yourself. she photoshopped her cellulite away for christ sake

Don't know, can't even remember her name.
:3

>the world's first supermodel that literally cannot stand from a kneeling position without the help of 3 other people or a pneumatic lift
HEALTH at every size, guys

What can i say, love me dem fatties
Have to do less cardio to chase them

Goddamnit, this.

Faggots on /pol/ are probably still bitter we fuck the girls they wish they could.

cuck alert

Are you currently living in the Philippines? If so, you should care about the survival of your culture and your people. If you're living in a white country, obviously you don't care about retaining a white majority - you're not part of it.

do you care about the mudshits causing trouble in your country?

The only thing I really hate about fat chicks is that unless they get positively, morbidly repugnant, some fetishist freak will still fuck them. For that reason they have no real motivation to improve themselves.

Fuck off nobody wants to hear about you autistic spergs on an amusing fph thread. I hate Soros more than any poltard but fuck off, you're annoying. People are trying to have fun here.

it may be the yohimbine hcl talkin but Ive got a powerful hate boner over this picture

making fun of kikes and niggers is fun, cuck

it's also relevant because sheboons are fat

4000 per limb, he easly chunks down 15k a day, hes nearly 600 pounds.

based pinoy

Lmao right on cue

I kinda want to find her alone in her home and push her over so she cant get up with nobody to help her around.

I got a great first person story of fat bitch crab mentality in action.
>sitting in public library
>over hear two of the librarians (old white ladies) talk about a lady who forgot some print material
>one of the librarians describes the woman: blond, tall.
>They change shifts a few time and the diversity hire is paired with the woman who described the patron
>black woman axes "Well what she look like?"
>once again the other librarian goes into detail
>"She was blond, outdoorsy, athletic type."
>*smacks her lips* "Any body can look athletic in the right clothes."
>I stop what I'm doing and try to muffle a laugh
>this black woman is so fat she doesn't walk
>She literally does not move her legs to mobilize
>She lifts a hip, pivots, and alternates like a person in a heavy Disney World mascot costume
>I chuckle at the thought that she thinks there is an article of clothing in existence that allows her to look "athletic"
Fat bitch crab mentality is a sight to behold, boys.
A mix of delusion and negativity towards others because of your own shit choices.

holy shit, wow

Posting autistic charts is not the same telling stories about them, not that pol spergs would know anything about that.

impressive bulk, what's her diet?

No it's because when women fall they don't get back up and deal with it, they mope and cry and then demand gravity be changed so next time they don't fall they just float.