/fat/ - En-Lighten-Ment Edition

prev thread: >Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

I'm going to kms if I don't lose weight and be much smaller than my bf

ESCAPE YOUR CYCLES OF GUILT FATTIES

Tfw finally got back on my diet and weight is going back down.

Somehow i managed to remove junk food and soda from my menu but i still have problem with portion sizes - i get my calorie limit but it's usually from 2 - 3 eatings.

started at 246

now at 210

First goal : 200 by september
Second goal : 180 by xmas

Will I make it fit?

>366 in late march
>301 today

It doesn't matter when you make it, only that you do.

fat fucks

thank you user

Accept your body, you are healthy no matter what your size!

okay so anybody who's made it: have you had any dick gains? and what are your stats if so

>tfw someone actually uses my shitty pun from as a thread edition name
i think i just made it lads

>mom thinks I'm anorexic now.

what can we do about the fat people hate general /fat/? those retards don't know our suffering.

Going the other way from 170 to 360 I lost about half an inch on mine.

Absolutely . . . You already lost 36 lbs; are you stupid? Excellent work.

Noice

May sound redundant; just chug some fucking water.

Koolio

Gayyy

Checked

>220 in April
>200 now

Pretty slow but I'm pretty sure I'm building muscle. Did a shitload of push ups on Tuesday in a short amount of time; now my arms are completely fucked up. Almost considering calling out of work to ice these bitches.

Went from 220 my last two years of highschool down to 130 -145. I'm a 5'6 manlet. Somehow in my peak condition I never hurt my arms like this; fucking sucks.

>Weight gain: Alcohol, poor life choices

if I already see veins and have a 4pack at 185 pounds 5'7 can I actually be shredded at like 150-160?

>what can we do
Stop being fat.

I'm considering water-fasting for 1 day out of the week on top of eating at a 900cal daily deficit the rest of the week. Pros/cons?

Thank them, fph threads motivate me.

If you still have a gallbladder, you're going to have to get it removed eventually with that deficit.
You'll feel tired everyday.
Your skin wont have time to tighten as you lose so if you have a lot to lose you'll have loads of loose skin afterwards.

Other than that go for it.

this is normie pseudo bullshit, what about people doing PSMF and not having those problems? there is even a study where they put military man on a stupid 500 calories diet, sleep deprived and made them train. They only started losing muscle at really low bodyfat

my TDEE is 2757 kcal and i'm limiting at 2000 kcal. Is that too bad for my body?

welcome to the club pal. It's time to buy one of those pro-ana bracelets on etsy and scatter some in your laundry so you can give her a real reason to be frightened.

>tfw under 130kg for the first time in 3 years

>muh suffering

suck it up, fatpleb. This isn't the burgercaust, nobody is entitled to getting suffering coins out of his fatness, and you'll certainly never cash in on them in the real world (not talking about SJW fat acceptance societies). At best (normal) people will make believe they treat you the same while if you're lucky considering you an ignorant - if not undisciplined - pleb.
It's time to man the fuck up and own up to your own mistakes.
Whats more, other than the fact that you hold the same circumference or mass as those people they laugh at in the fph threads, if you were a decent human being still, you should be laughing with them. That's what I did even when I was overweight.

don't stop now

that one turned his body into a chemical lab, food is a meme anyway and jason fung is the answer to all of you fatties, or at least PSMF.

jesus, I knew most doctors were fucking jews...but to take it that far? well, time to get my local phone book and look up family shamans in the area.

damn.. I want some sex like that tonight

> Go 13Kg lighter in a year
> Now 84, 4 more to go. Going so fucking slow by now it's driving me insane.
> Office brings pizza, eat 3 fucking slices and immediately regret it

Fuck. I'm not dumb enough to do it but for a moment I had the thought of shoving fingers down my throat and throw it all up.

>tfw reached my goal of 135
>20% BF still
God damn it

700-800 cal def are fine.

>I knew most doctors were fucking jews
Not my doctor :( I want her to fuck me so bad but she's already married.

Hey guys, look who I found in the QTDDTOT!
He's exporting his diet soda marketing business now, hope he makes it big around there. He already had so much luck with us fatties here.

hope you read this, senpai.

closest you can get to your dream is asking for a prostate exam, user. Oh she'll fuck you, alright.

This. For example, I weigh myself every morning and throughout the day whenever I feel like it. However to keep data averaged I only record my weight once a week, every sunday morning. Stop wrapping up your ego in the number, keep a strategic view.

They're doing God's work. Keep being a whiny bitch.

>Your skin wont have time to tighten as you lose
This is broscience and I hate seeing it repeated. Whatever damage you've done to your skin has already been done. Skin being under slightly more tension is not going to heal collagen bonds any faster.

If you're worried about loose skin, all you can do is moisturize, exfoliate, and hope time and genetics smile on you.

Yes. Can I stuff my cock in your mouth?

I think people worry about it more than they ought to
I'll take my saggy skin over my muffin top every time

I think it has to do with obvious saggy skin. Skin will heal over time, but if you lose weight slower the loose skin won't be as visible.

I read somewhere once that it takes 1 week to lose a pound of fat and four weeks to gain a pound of muscle
is that about right?

Is cardio the answer to losing weight?

doesn't hurt

Unless you're a true, blue fat dude. Anything high-impact like running or jogging will fuck you up. If super fat, do something low-impact like cycling.

I don't think the bed-bound fatties are in this thread looking for help.

I just gave away the candy I just bought. Will I make it?

Everyone needs a little help, lad. Even you. They just won't admit it to themselves.

Oh yeah, god knows they need it.
no question about that.

How in gods name did you get to 366 in the first place?
For the fat fucks in here:
Did you never see yourself in the mirror of why the fuck did you never stop?

>getting closer to just overweight

One day lads, one day ill be a chad

You're giving me the feels lad. Seeing that 29.6 made me very happy.

Not actually sure what my next milestone is.
You've given me cause to check.

Yes but i always said. "I'll start the diet next week" and before I knew it I was 250

You can lose up to 2kg a week but yeah, muscle growth is much slower.

This is basically everything I was going to say. Thanks for saving me the typing. Well done.

is this shit healthy? it sounds expensive as fuck.

You better weight yourself every single fucking day to never forget that this number is not supposed to go up.

femanons of /fat/,
p-please come bump my /fem-fg/ thread and post there about your goals and such. I made it for you guys, and also to help contain the airheaded dumdums that ask for routines on the daily.
T-thanks.

you're getting greedy now
nobody is asking for these generals, stop making them

What are you on about ?
It's not about greed, it's about not getting threads constantly bumped into archive because idiot femanons make threads on the daily about their bubble butt routine. That's what annoys me. What's more, I have nothing to gain from this, I just made it to help. Also, it's the first one I make.
I was asked to make them on two seperate occasions in threads that were made by femanons to ask for advice.

my latest post about this :

Jesus Christ learn to greentext woman.

it's the first thread I made, as you can tell. I usually have no trouble greentexting in my posts.

>23lbs loss = 1" off waist
wew
this used to be a lot easier

you SHOULD limit fruit, that graph is bullshit. You can eat a lot, but it shouldn't be your primary or even secondary food source
organic juice even more, because it doesn't give satiety
and no, you don't need to eat 10 bananas a day
otherwise it's alright
desu you probably shouldn't take a facebook page called "BananaGirlDiet" too seriously on nutrition advice

I was ready to die and saw no future. I was fully aware of what I was doing but at the time saw no reason to not just slovenly enjoy what little time I thought I had.

>10 large bananas a day

>lift
>get bad doms
>forget to eat protein since lifting
>4 days later still have doms

Fuck I thought it was a meme.

i always knew i had a problem with over eating, i always hated that bloated feeling after eating 5/6th of a pizza, but never really addressed it until i had to finally buy a 3xl shirt.
and now we're here, 48 pounds lighter. i started at around 315.

>I was 196 lbs at some point in my life

hard to imagine now

I'm proud of myself. I may get gallstones, but I ate about 700 calories a day on average for a month and lost 17 pounds xx

I'm not hungry when I wait to have my meal and snack that are usually within a two hour window.

are you me? i started at 160 was 130+ for at least a couple years, probably like 4-5

How do I stop wanting to drink soda? Whenever I get food from somewhere, I always want a soda. Hell, I have a 12 pack in my minifridge. Even when I go to work out, I always want a Gatorade. How do I make myself want to drink more water?
Also is Gatorade "bad" for you or is it just a meme?

Is it possible to get built by just doing exercise and strength training but not changing your diet?

I can see myself working out no problem but changing my eating habits seems near impossible

>drank good coffee protein today
>167 cal, 25 g protein, feeling good through morning
>lunch out
>kill double burger bacon maple onion monster with fries
>~1300 cal
>welps that's my limit today

I don't intend to eat anymore today now. Still good? Like if that's actually my needed calories for the cut, is that fine?

Gatorade is fucking terrible for weight loss, unless you get some 0 cal gator sips.

Just drink diet soda if you absolutely need a soda. 0 cals so who cares, water is still top tier though.

I'm 5'9 at 175lbs.
Bench is 270, squat 455, deadlift 475.

I have a few goals I would like to accomplish but have been having a really tough time! I'm looking for critiques on my routine and goals, and how to get there.

My short term goals are to get my deadlift and squat pr to 500, and to be able to do 15 weighted pull ups with a 45lbs belt.

Mid length goal is to get to sub 14% body fat and increase the size of my arms and shoulders

Long term goal is to be able to muscle up, and get to 1400lbs 3 lift max.(deadlift, squat, bench)

here's my routine. no diet really, i just try to keep sugar to a minimum.

Mon: Bench 4x5, incline db press 3x8, flat Db fly4x12, standing barbell curl 4x5, preacher curl 3x5, weighted push up 3x30, weighted dips 3x8, weighted pull ups 3x8.

TUE: wide grip pull up 4xtofail, rows 4x8, cable row 3x8, lat pull down 3x12, hang leg lift 4xtofail, 10 min run, ladder of 7 stairs.

WED: run at home for 1.5 miles

THUR: Mil press 4x5, upright row 4x8, db lat raises 3x12, bent reverse fly 4x8, skull crusher 4x8, close grip bench 3x8, rope push down 3x12, hanging knee raises 4xtofail, 10 min run, ladder of 7 stairs.

Friday:Back squat 4x6, leg press 4x8, deadlift 4x8, leg curl 4x12. calf raise 4x12, pull ups, 3xtofail, weighted push ups 3x25.

it's surprising how many pro athletes go-to foods are processed and ready meals
seems like the only ones who eat leafy salads and fruit smoothies 24/7 are fat girls

I just had to force myself to drink water all the time. Drinking water, even when I didn't care for it, kept me from being thirsty thus keeps me from wanted sugar water as much.

I just order unsweet tea at restaurants and I've developed enough of a taste for that. If I really want soda I'll drink a coke zero. Sometimes I'll buy one of those overpriced mexican bottle cokes. Mainly because it is overpriced so I won't bulk spurge that shit, plus it feels like more because it's a long bottle when it's really just as much as a can usually.

When I work out I just have my water bottle, no gatorade. You don't need anything else to work out.

Just force yourself and honest to god after half a year you're doing it.

>been losing weight and getting in shape ever since GF cheated on me
>finally feel like I'm getting over the relationship
>been hanging out with friends more and being social again
>fatty has a GF
>i'm chatting GF up anyway 'cause she thicc (not fatty)
>hang out again next weekend
>fatty is there again
>other bro is trying to give him a pep talk about something
>through the grapevine find out his GF dumped him
>me and his ex are now chatting on FB

I'm 'bout to get me some of my first pussy since the gainz boys.

Only if you're a teenager maybe

kill yourself

>""friend""
>fucking his ex that left him
You don't deserve to breathe.

Don't fuck your friend's ex. I know from experience that, even if it's your blitzed out of your mind and she comes onto you, you regret it forever if you care at all about your friend.

Fatty isnt' my friend, he's friend of friend.

Plow away then, maybe you'll inspire him to stop being a fat fuck

They exercise and burn more calories than you could ever imagine.
Still not the healthiest thing to do but all they care about is performance and convenience.

they'd have to eat salad by the kilo to get in all their calories

>tfw dropped the ball and gained 13lbs since february
god dammit, I was like 15lbs away from my goal too, back to the routine, fuuuuck.

Stress eating sucks so much man, anyone have any way to combat that?

>7 pushups

>fucking your friends ex
kill yourself

Get bored as shit with cardio and love pumping weights, but I need to trim hard, my place gets filled with fucking snacks and FUCK AM I GOOD AT SNIFFING THEM OUT.

Need to go from 270 to fucking 200lbs flat. BMI says Im like 40.8. Fuck Im pissed.

Im strong and built like a wide shouldered fucking fridge.

ALSO WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO GO TO THE FUCKING BAR???

Anyways, I need to get to 200lbs for aircrew related shit and I want the muscle I have greedily gathered to show in its majestic beauty.

Tear me down Veeky Forums, and give me the push I need to be a fighter jock

Know this feel

how about
>4 pullups

Control yourself, stop bitching, drink mostly water, go plantbased, do intermittent fasting and pull a long fast ever 1-2 weeks.
You need less than you think. Distance yourself from mainstream culture, reflect and grow.

Getting good results by only eating dinner every day.

I've actually gone from plateauing on my lifts to increasing them.

I think occam's razor is actually right on weight loss, which is if you stop eating completely for a week or two, restart your metabolism for a few days, and repeat you will slim down ASAP and there's no real serious consequences associate with it.

Gonna try it out when I don't look anti-social not-eating at dinner time.

you on that fasted HGH bro, that's why your lifts are increasing. Good luck on your reset.

Hey /fatbr0s/

I'm 360 ATM, down from 380.
I mostly do cardio, but I am wondering if I should start lifting for weight loss. Should I start when i'm not so morbidly obese, or is it better to start early? Kind of confused.

If it's yes to lifting, should I be doing full body, or doing compound lifts, or doing certain body parts?

Thanks for any tips.

my titties are slowly disappearing

thank you god

Just stop eating completely