/plg/

reminder to eat

Other urls found in this thread:

ahs.uwaterloo.ca/~mcgill/fitnessleadersguide.pdf
youtu.be/5x_--I9nTHA
youtu.be/lcWVL4B-4pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saw a guy walking 2 Japanese shitzu doggos and asked to pat them but they borked at me and wouldn't let me :(

awww user :(

i will let you pat me :3

th-thanks trappy

Dogs don't like to be approached and petted by humans that they interpret as weak or lower in "pack" status.

Reminder not to eat too much

TRAPPY?

Reminder to be kind

Too many people mistake being kind for being complacent.

This place needs a good solid bullying.

I would've punted those motherfuckers my dude.

How many of you have hurt your backs? And I don't mean like minor strains but bulged or herniated discs?

Just curious what changes you made or what exercises you added in to strengthen your back? I've mostly rehabbed mine but I'm looking now to make sure it doesn't happen again

It seems you two are lost

McGill Big 3, dead bugs, stir the pots
Single leg work (lunges, Bulgarian splits, etc)
Donnie Thompson Butt Walks
Donnie Thompson's hanging upside down from a band after squats or deads

Assuming your program and technique is good-

Take test+deca
Wear supportive equipment
Be prepared to aggravate it 1-2 times a year, especially at meets

i basicly do reverse hypers every day

after a few months i still havent recovered 100% though. I have 0 pain can squat heavy but I am scared to deadlift heavy cause light weights (3-4pl8) still creates some discomfort

how would you guys program deadlifts for a hypertrophy block

im thingken of just doing speedwork

No memeing?

You mean like squat briefs? My hips are definitely fucked up too. Mostly my right side, on the lateral side of my hip. Just a dull constant 2/10 on the pain scale ache

10 months of lower back pain and seizures were cleared up with 2 months of McGill's big 3.

8 months later, all I've ever done is McGill's big 3 whenever something flares up and its as if I never had back pain at all.

Doing more reps per set. Keeping volume higher overall. Avoid RPE10 sets.

Nigga ur gay

Taking a weekish off lifting and running to recover

What am I s-supposed to do now
I've not taken time off willingly before

whats mcgills big three again

Bird dog
Side planks
McGill sit up

Done interval style. So 10 seconds on, 2 seconds off done to an 8 rpe (so it's not max effort). Try to add sets

how do some core exercises fix disc issues I dont get it

Tells u here
ahs.uwaterloo.ca/~mcgill/fitnessleadersguide.pdf

x x x

I got anterior pelvic tilt and my back pain disappears the moment I force myself into a proper stance

6x10
x

Is spaghetti and pasta Veeky Forums approved?

>6x10 deadlifts
2hard4me tb h

Testing front squat max lads, wish me luck

>inb4 he goodmorning' the weight up and kills his wrist or drops the bar

Let me know what hurts next xxxxx ily

Can't do the first one because I'm using a Frankenstein grip. 275 looked pretty decent, 285 will probably be my last attempt.

film it I wanna see if im right

Have been mang

285 went well youtu.be/5x_--I9nTHA

lmao guess you werent kidding about the frankenstein

also that wasnt a max looked like RPE8

Felt pretty maximal to me. I'll go for 295 then lmao

Nice, was thinking of trying out front squats myself, just because I never did one.

well then youre bad at judging, look at the speed theres def more reps there at that weight

go for 305

Saw a guy walking a boxer/mutt in a doggy wheelchair out my window just now before I left for fahve bah fahve deadlifts

Have you tried the trick where you tie straps around the bar and hold onto them for front squats?

Full herniated disc, also in for McGill stuff. I squat low bar for maybe a fifth of my squat volume because it always seems to be squats that hurt me, and I pull sumo but that's mostly because I like eating ass.

I don't want to bend my elbows at all due to bursitis

Stretch, hit the rower or bike if you want. Go for a hike, go swimming.

Have you tried the trick where you hold it in a front rack like a big boy?

I can't do a front rack if I want to not have bursitis in my elbow.

Ah, gay.

Good squat.

What is the autistic guy gliding in at the end doing near your rack?

>285 max front squat
What's your back squat again? I front squat 115kg for 3 reps with 160 max back squat

Asked some fat girl if she had a boyfriend and she had some sort of autistic outburst, assuming I had some intention of asking her out?

She is literally morbidly obese, no idea how she even has a boyfriend, especially with that attitude.

Can't believe how entitled women are. They truly are the lowest form of life on this planet tbH.

Thanks senpai. Going for 295 but I failed it twice. Maybe one more try...

You must be absolutely revolting for a fat chick to sperg on you.

Oh, that's not much better than mine I thought your squat is at least 60kg more. It's real that you have only good bench.

This was over message, she doesn't know what I look like you white Knight beta autist

>I failed it twice
you failed becuz you thought 285 felt like a max, so you already planted the seed that anything beyond will be failure

the mental aspect to lifting is very important and few master it

Move along, virgin.

Go your own way.

The first time the bar slipped forward when I was unracking and then the second time I forgot my belt lol

Interesting his you jump straight to virginity?

Projection?????????

yes, i eat them whole wheat but there is probably not much of a difference.

ignore the paranoid Veeky Forumsizens

My hips are fucked and crooked, how do I make them nice and symmetric again?

If you need carbs you need carbs

An educated guess. Am I right? Only a MGTOW, sexually frustrated virgin would post what you did.

Prove me wrong. I also suspect you have less than 350 wilks.

Failed it a third time. Was the closest on my first fail. If the bar wasn't already slightly shifted forward I probably would have had it.

Astonishing projection coming from this post

I tried very hard today

VERY hard

Just tell me that I'm wrong.

a) Are you a virgin?

b) is your wilks over 350?

Goode job Georgieboy

Okay dino

About time you tried hard.

How can I learn to do knee jumps?

SEAN GETS SHOT DOWN BY FAT GIRLS BECAUSE OF HIS PERSONALITY ALONE HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA AND HE HAS A SUB 350 WILKS WHAT A BITCH HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>when you realize you're hoping to total 515-520kg at your upcoming meet at 83kg bw and that's just a hair below 350 wilks
>feelsbadman

tried out high bar squats, I usually do low/mid bar as I find them more comfortable, whatever spot I placed the bar at felt like I was pinching a nerve. what did I do wrong Veeky Forums ?

You get a pass because if you added your IQ to your wilks, you'd be over 500.

You shouldn't be up this late dino mommy might get mad

>What did I do wrong
You tried out high bar

Y-you too.

Probably from just not being used to them most people feel like that first time high bar just stick with em and they'll feel fine after a while. Alternatively build your traps

this -> I fucked my back doing highbar, never again.

>what did I do wrong Veeky Forums ?
You never learned how to squat or you have a twink as shit upper body

How do you explain this?

His ass shoots up, he doesn't set his lats at all, he doesn't pull any slack out of the bar

Are talentcucks just gonna talentcuck?

About 100g pork, about 100g salmon with mashed potatoes and vegetable mix

Stop eating.

>His ass shoots up,
Yes.
>he doesn't set his lats at all
His lats are firing very hard, I assure you

>he doesn't pull any slack out of the bar
He does, just not slowly.

>Are talentcucks just gonna talentcuck?
Yes.

I'm not a virgin and I have a 420 wilks and even I think women are the lowest forms of life there is

You can clearly see his lats are not pulled back in that picture

Actually started out with high bar, which was fine, I probably am not used to high bar, I'll try to gradually switch
Felt a lot more pressure on my spine with high bar
Wouldn't say my upper body is too bad, but I do need to work on my traps and lats

Nobody asked you.

fucked up the number

all women should be shot tbqh

good opinions ITT

You're ugly as sin, autistic, and have anger issues though lad it's no surprise you hate women

My hero

My hero

My hero

I told her that she has morbid obesity and will die of coronary heart disease in a few years and that her low self esteem is purely based around not being able to put the fork down and that she should take some fucking responsibility for her like you insecure bitch

She shut up after that?????????????????

You actively participated in online roleplaying fantasies where a small brazilian homosexual played daddy (or coach), and groomed you as his athlete (son) for anal sex.

If you want to count this as "not a virgin" then be my guest.

You shouldn't be so angry at normal human relationships because you are fucked up.

2nd pic is about where I low bar, right on the shoulders, as for high bar, putting it between the neck felt the most comfortable, but still felt like a lot more pressure on my spine

Nice projection

Sounds like you're so epic jelly of my 260kg squat

LOL! Imagine how pathetic your life must be

youtu.be/lcWVL4B-4pI
I'm crashing this plane with no survivors

Post comfy music to save the plane