I eat these all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/substances/aflatoxins
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11759276
healthambition.com/why-bread-makes-you-fat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a child

Not healthy sadly.

They're fine, stop being a pussy cookie cutter and just fucking eat.

If the jelly is made from pure grapes with no added sugar then ya.

Also the peanut butter must be pure peanuts.

And the bread should be 100% Whole Grain.

So no to simply it.

They are great for adults too. Don't deny yourself them. Go make one right now and see what it's like.

Be careful though OP one is 1095 calories according to wikipedia.

the bread is sugar, the peanut butter is fat and sugar, and the jelly is sugar, so it's mostly just a sugar explosion for your body

try getting some natural peanut butter, it costs more, then make sure the only ingredient is "PEANUTS", then you can add a little bit of honey to it to sweeten it. Try just slowly snacking on a tablespoon of peanut butter for a snack instead of this sugar explosion.

healthy enough for the Golden State warriors to win championships while eating them

remove the bread and jelly and you have a decent snack

I actually prefer peanut butter and honey

>the bread is sugar
maybe in burgerland where everything is made out of fat and sugar

Be careful user. Weigh that shit. I eat 16g of PB on a single slice of Arnold's 12 grain bread pre-run. It's great, but the calories add up if you don't watch it.

You'll leave humanity behind but only if you activate you're peanuts before slicing the bread. Dont't use already sliced bread or you'll never make it user.

I treat them more like a snack. They're great if you've esten hardly anything all day and need a little pick me up, but 1 serving of penut butter is almost 200cal so be careful with that.

I eat two before I run 10 milers

So basically they're the perfect food for a skelly?

Hell yeah they are. Not too much protein in them though. I've been losing weight for months and I still eat them every now and then. They taste a lot better than they should.

high carb, high fat, low protein.

aka skelly diet tier

This. Pb is carcinogenic due to hydroxinated oils and peanuts

Jelly is all sugar and fruit stripped of fiber and nutritional value

Bread. Don't even look at it. Whole wheat/grain included. It's all glucose/fructose

Anybody ever had a peanut butter and marshmallow cream sandwich? I eat them occasionally, they're bretty gud

it's fine. ignore the fear mongering.

Organic peanut butter is great for low carb or keto
Bread and jelly is shit tier though

>natty PB
>whole wheat + grains/seeds bread
>real preserves

Perfectly fine. Literally eating peanuts, wheat, and fruit with a bit of added sugar.

use whole wheat bead (not good for you but at least it has 3g fiber and 5g protein minimum per slice) natural peanut butter, honey to sweeten and wash it down with whole milk if you're a skelly. do this a couple times a day when you aren't full to the point of puking and you will gain weight.

>hydroxinated
It's "hydrogenated", aka trans fat. That's why you get natty Pb.

>Jelly is all sugar
That's why you get preserves.

> Whole wheat/grain included. It's all glucose/fructose
Nigga whaa? Wheat is a polysaccharide with fiber in it.

Why are you such a dingus?

What a crock of shit

Haha yeah thanks for that correction. Trans fats are sooo cancerous it's not worth it. Peanuts are too
cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/substances/aflatoxins
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11759276

Bread pic related is all empty calories with virtually no nutritional value pic related. There are so many better alternatives
healthambition.com/why-bread-makes-you-fat/
Shut the fuck up

Fuck it since I'm already eating peanut butter I better pick up smoking since I'm gonna get cancer anyway.

Please help me anons am I gonna die?

>using jelly instead of jam
not even once
PB is god tier bulk food

>carcinogenic due to hydroxinated oils
How about you don't post when you don't have any idea what you're talking about? You meant hydrogenated oils, that get added in order to make the peanut butter smooth so the oil doesn't set at the top. Partially hydrogenated oils contain trans fats which are very unhealthy and are directly linked with CHD. Fully hydrogenated oils are chemically the absolute same as saturated fats, so if you're not afraid of steak or butter, you shouldn't be afraid of fully hydrogenated oils.

fuck off you absolute retard

White bread I agree is trash.

Whole wheat is OK in moderation thanks to the fiber.

Pic related is my favorite bread to have with a can of chicken.

>ingredients
>whey
FUAARK

honey is the same shit as sugar just because its "natural" doesnt mean anything and besides most of the honeys in US stores are fake and about 90% sucrose because the US has no law about how much honey has to be in the jar

that bread is shit. look how many shit ingredients are in it. only "healthy" bread is ezikial bread

shalom

>sugar with sugar in the middle

keep eating em' man no problem

It is pretty much the worst combination of food imaginable health wise. I can't actually think of anything worse that would actually be edible.

What is something easy to make that's a good substitute for PB&J then but similar? I was raised as a kid on the stuff but the difficulty of accurately counting calories in it and comments here are making me think I need to get rid of it from my diet. I'm boring and can eat the same thing most days.

just pour flour, sugar, butter into a bowl, mix it, then toss in some sugar boiled fruits

there you go

>I was raised as a kid on the stuff

>having a mother who is a brainlet

oh no...

My mom was fat as fuck when I was a kid but she's lost a lot of weight now surprisingly and is a lot less of a moody harpy.

White bread is bad

Jelly has sugar

Peanut butter is fatty

pretty shit nutritionally speaking. i'd rather have a steak for the same amount of calories.

the article you linked literally says you just have to eat major reputable brands of nuts etc

fucking retard reads the first line and ignores the rest

BUT WHAT KIND OF BREAD THO

lmao you guys are pussies who cares
carbs brotein and fats are present here so its ok

That bread is really shit man. Really not good for your health, just look at the fukkin ingredients