Anyone rockclimb or boulder here?

Anyone rockclimb or boulder here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W2Z0D5tXXI
strongholdclimb.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

best sport in the world

Nah, but I really want to get into it.

I'm fat though, 6'10 And 210lb. I can only do 10 chin ups from a fresh start, would I embarrass myself if i showed up at am REI class?

>6'10
>210 lb
>fat

I meant 5'10 I'm sorry.

>6'10
>Climbing

Dude you don't need to climb, just reach up and pull yourself to the top

need to start bouldering myself.
i need to reach this peak aesthetic.

In my experience the climbing community is the friendliest and most encouraging sporting type group I've ever seen/been apart of so you don't have to worry about embarrassing yourself.

No but I wanna start doing it

youtube.com/watch?v=7W2Z0D5tXXI

there is a crazy climbing gym not far from me but it's expensive

strongholdclimb.com/

I went bouldering yesterday with coworkers for the first time. It's fucking awesome and my arms are fucking dead. I plan to go there once a week. They also have some lifting equipment and stuff to do pull-ups. I recommend.

Yep. Pretty regular, few times a week. Mostly just top rope at the gym these days.

Not much good sport around and I haven't led trad in years.

Last big wall I did was awhile ago now, like 4 years.

I've done a few like 5.2ish 150+ foot tall free solo scrambles at National Parks lately though.

Yup, it seems to be expensive everywhere. I bought a 10-visit pass for 120€ ($140) in France yesterday.

It's a bit expensive but it would cost me 50€ a month if I go once a week and I got so much exercise in 1h30min that it's worth it for me.

I go to first ascent in Chicago. it's mostly a climbing gym so the free weights area is rarely crowded. expensive though; $75/mo.

I'm trying to reach V4/V5 level but I've been focusing more on my lifting than climbing. I find it hard to balance the 2

im too poor to go to bouldering gym but i often climb real rocks, trees and buildings

my workout routine is pretending im assassin from assassins creed and running around town vaulting, jumping and climbing (only at night)

Yes, boulder about 5 times a week.

How do you anons fit working out and rock climbing into your schedules? Do you guys climb more and exercise in the side, or the other way around?

>5'10
>210lbs
>fat
yet can do 10 chinups? if true that's pretty impressive.

I climb for about 2 hours then work out for another hour now when I got lots of time, otherwise I alternate between climbing and training as CxTCxCT.

Your gonna get shot nigger

Be carful

1m75, 95 kgs. That'll be a hard start but if you want to get into it you'll have no choices but to loose weight. Trust me I started at 90kgs years ago, then quitted but I'm 75kgs now.

Kokou no Hito was amazing
great taste man

Of course you can join! You can be the boulder everyone climbs up.

ye my dude good shit

This is what sucks about loving both. It's impossible to be fully into both at the same time, and switching back and forth just makes it so you're not good in either.

It's a shame. I know the feeling, just wanted to ask how other anons may have dealt with it