Do thicc women increase your test or is this a meme?

Do thicc women increase your test or is this a meme?

Only low test beta males are afraid to smash a thick girl with a cute face.

>thicc
She's hiding a whole fifty pound on the other side of her arm

having high test as a male means you prefer thicc women, that's the meme

seeing fat girls does not raise test
fat girls do not themselves have high test

how stupid is this board?

All I see in the Op pic is an obese girl with a manface

Her tits are not big enough to justofy her weight.

By pretending that we believe BBW softcore raises test, we can have BBW softcore threads on this board without the mods being able to stop us. Stupid? Stupid like a fox.

post the rest of her pics please

Thicc is for chubby chasing faggots with low standards. Look around you, no attractive white guy goes for "thicc" girls.

Girl passed thicc forty pounds ago.

Also the idea is that high test levels make you attracted to women with wide hips and big tits for raising children, not the other way around.

Grills like this are good for fuggin if you're in the mood. Thats about it.

They don't, but they are attractive. The woman you posted on the other hand, is FAT. Not thick. She is an obese hambeast.

>They don't
false

5 miles away, but her ass is only 2.

>have thicc gf
>phat black girl tier ass
>tight waist
>black dudes snap their necks taking a look everytime we go out
>stare them down

Yea it gets your test pumpin breh

This is the attitude that has inflated the ego of the american female. In many countries in europe, an 'average' american female is considered nearly obese.

Stop being such a thankful pathetic worm just because some low value, fat slut let's you like the fungus between her asshole and cunt. You people need to have some goddamned standards. American women have gotten like this because American men accept them like this. Men from other countries wouldn't accept a woman who let herself go, which is why the women in other countries don't.

You sure about that bud? Pic related
I will admit, OP is trolling and the girl he posted is just plain day, but no need to shit on actual thicc girls.

Plain fat*

You realize that the average American female is now an obese niggerspic, right? Our white women are still healthy, by and large.

And that goddamn near all of the day white women are coalburning trash, precisely because the white men won't stand for it.

Idc how old they are

Nah, it's the other way around. Only sexually neglected low T numales would chase after these landwhales, they barely even resemble women, they're like fat men. It's kind of like the equivalent to how skinnyfat guys barely resemble men because they have wide hips and fat distributed to all the parts where a healthy female would store it.

Both of these are really badly photoshopped

Nice, but Mods are getting smarter too, last High Test thread was been deleted... fuck my life

Neither of them look photoshopped to me

Beating niggers to a pulp is what's increasing the test, breh

Not him but bottom one is shopped. The thigh shape and gap is clearly nothing like fat distribution on a real female.

DAMN. I have NEVER seen big chunky cheesy meaty gouda girl like this. If she isnt big, creamy, and cheesy like this, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa lumps marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc gouda mozzarella mommy. Skinny?? Thinn?? Gross. Nasty. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy creamy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a johnson? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky gouda cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. FUCK. FUCK. I'm salivating.

If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey greazy easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck with no gains.

She's hiding her stomach with her right arm in that photo.

>future nurse

Whenever I see a beautiful thicc women I feel like murdering her. What's wrong with me bros?

>mfw me and my mate have been spreading the thicc meme to our female friends
>they are starting to get noticeably thiccer
>and not as in thicc thicc but pudgy thicc because we give them validation for eating at maccas

DEVILISH or not?

It's devilish to do that to your friends

That's not even the meme you dumb fucking newfag.
The meme is that if you're attracted to thicc women, you have high testosterone.

It works because women have no dignity and are only attention whores looking to please men so if men like thicc or fat they'll become that no questions asked