Why are we as a country protecting fat people? Why is it OK to be fat? I lost 100 pounds since last March, down to 195...

Why are we as a country protecting fat people? Why is it OK to be fat? I lost 100 pounds since last March, down to 195,amd have been lifting for about 4 months now. I feel great.

My fiancé refuses to quit smoking, or eat healthy and exersice. She weights about 235 now and it's passing me off.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4k5z8lLY19I
youtube.com/watch?v=OJVLkfncd-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pissing. Damn phone.

Leave her.

It's just a giant trick to weed out the weak and reduce the population to a select few who are the strongest, smartest, healthiest etc.

7D Chess eugenics.

Give your wife a little time and a little encouragement. If she doesn't do anything leave her. Being fat shows a lot about a person personality wise. It's the kind of bad attitude she'd likely pass on to her children.

Being fat is a mental disorder brah, you should know that, think of how you used to be and the kinds of lies you'd tell yourself and others just so you didn't have to acknowledge what you were doing. You can't help her until she wants to help herself.

We got engaged a year ago and she made a joke that now she finally has a reason to get in shape.
She's about 10 pounds heavier now.
That statement always bugged me, like it was my fault she didn't have a reason to get in better shape.

>phoneposting
you deserve a fat wife

>behind

>My fiancé
Great, you have time to back out.
Leave.

This.. whatever front she is putting up doesn't matter. She either has ZERO self control and self respect..or it's a genetic factor, which you do not want to roll the dice with your children being defected. Also think about the cost to feed and clothe her..she is just going to keep growing...women don't general get better after marriage. And think of how much you will pay for her healthcare.....abort abort

If I work 70 hours a week on a parlor I'll fucking post from my phone if I want.

>GOOD FORM, PUPPER
You got a fiance at 300lbs?

You realize that once you marry her you give her control of a significant portion (if not nearly all) of your life. If I were you I would drop the bomb and say to her that you won't marry her unless she gets in shape and quits smoking.

The fact that she's *gained* weight and 'refuses' to quit smoking like you said is indicative of some serious problems that are going to bite you in the ass later on down the road if you get married.

dump the fat ho. you can do better

I had gotten down to about 240 when we got engaged.

I love her. I love her in a way that I didn't know you could love somebody until I met her.

We are/ were both virgins when we started dating

White

College grads/full time workers

She works hard at work, has 3 jobs actually, and I know she loves me like I love her. I don't know why she's so against making a change. Is she scared of something?

Why do ugly girls insist on trying to become insta whores. That nose will curse her offspring for numerous generations. Why does this piss me off?

youtube.com/watch?v=4k5z8lLY19I
youtube.com/watch?v=OJVLkfncd-E

OP listen to this

They compensate for their face with the fit body...

As a married man who loves his wife, I understand, but you need to get rid of her ASAP.

GET OUT

It should be illegal to be obese

>We are/ were both virgins when we started dating
What he mean by this? You haven't had sex yet?

>has 3 jobs
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

Tell her you don't find her sexually attractive any more and you need her to change. If she still refuses just drop her.

You fucker. Why the hate against phones???

Nice

Feed her size pills

Just accept her for who she is. You never had problems fucking her when you were fat, why does it matter now that you are skinny?

There is absolutely no scenario where the woman should weigh more than the man. Not even .8 of the man's weight is acceptable. Unless she is rich and deepthroats twice a day, dump that whale.

Or dose her with DNP for a month. Either she dies or becomes skinny. Either way, win win. Bonus if you get life insurance.