I just wanted to share something that I realized today - lifting weights provides little to no boost in mood compared...

I just wanted to share something that I realized today - lifting weights provides little to no boost in mood compared to cardio (maybe this is obvious to others....)

I stopped my daily jog for a month because of a bad knee and focused on heavy lifting four days a week. Today I got back into cardio by doing an hour of intense incline power walking, and I feel like I just huffed paint. Good stuffffff....

Youre lifting wrong.

*You're

You could've just huffed paint and saved yourself an hour of walking like a spastic nerd.

100% not lifting intense enough

ur wrong, i am. I bet you don't do cardio do you? Try it

Cardio makes you feel like you huffed paint. Lifting makes you feel like you snorted coke.

Bullshit.

Heavy DL and squatting makes me feel great.

I didnt say lifting doesnt make you feel good, you oaf. I said cardio makes you feel better

It's the oxygen high. It's why people like crossfit as well. It gets you breathing which releases endorphines. I always felt really happy after Muay Thai, but feel pumped and aggressive when I've done my chest. It's a different kind of feel.

Is that caption on the pic supposed to be mocking? That sounds delightful, honestly.

Frozen yogurt is goat. I make my own with blended fruits mixed with greek yogurt.

is frozen yoghurt and missionary supposed to be bad I don't get it

It's trying to poke fun at more conservative types of people by saying they are bland.

This is the new norm.

I don't see how group sex while eating frozen yoghurt is particularly conservative

maybe USA has a bit different standards than here, but still...

CAN WE PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

Oh, well then I guess I like being "bland" then.

>talking about OP image
>not on topic
Why post the image if you didn't want us to talk about it?

doesnt make a lot of sense to me, but again, maybe things are different over in USA:...

BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE ONE FUCKING MEME ON MY LAPTOP AND IM TOO LAZY TO DOWNLOAD SHIT

I'm Australian and the group sex implication is open to interpretation.

missionary sex imply there will only be at most two people having sex with each other at any given time
admittedly it's two couples in the same room and they could switch, but still, as far as orgies go that's pretty tame

Do you reckon they have the frozen yogurt before or after? During seems too raunchy and it might melt. Personally, I'd have it afterwards to cool down.

my helper says I can't tell anyone else when sexy time happens, so it would be unusual to have two in same room, but maybe things are different in US. don't tell helper I told you about this

Is missionary side by side with another couple still considered group sex?

I'd say No. Like imagine if you're in college and banging your gf in your bed and your roommate is banging his gf in his bed. Or if you're playing League while your roommate is banging his gf. They're really independent actions.

Is anyone even benefiting from my original post? I just wanted to help people, but since Veeky Forums is full of gay autists, that never happens

If you switch it could be, or just swinging but I dunno if anyone even says that anymore.

see this sounds like different usa standardss, helper says other people can't know what we do in my room at night when the lights are turned off so therefore there can only be you and other person at same time in bedroom

Yeah we get it OP huffing paint > cardio > lifting
I've known this since the 8th grade though.

True. If it was considered groupsex then I had group sex with two hookers and a dude named Gary and that doesn't sit well with me.

Afterwards makes much more sense
> teaching your gf how to play chess in the living room
> you walk her through every move explaining why this is safe, why this is dangerous but potentially rewarding
> you still win at the end and she looks at you feigning disappointment
> she starts playfully pouting and throws a cute tantrum
> she jumps on you and asks for payback while gently smiling, her face just next to yours
> you try to kiss her gently but she backs her head every time with a small laugh only, finally, allowing a small peck
> you proceed to kiss her passionately, carrying her in your strong arms while she gently bites your lower lip
> as you lay her on the bed you can see in her eyes a true and confident love
> you continue kissing her, slowly going down her neck and belly as she opens her shirt
> you can feel her quiver with anticipation as you take off her pants
> you can hear her quietly moan, biting her lips and holding down your head as you make out with her lady lips
> removing your shirt, you let her run her delicate hands on your arms and chest
> finally, while locking your eyes in hers and seeing only complete and reciprocated trust, you lay on her, using you strong arms to not crush her small frame
> for what feels like a moment out of time there is nothing but love, pleasure and slow embraces
> as you both tense every muscle in your bodies in synchronous ecstasy you can feel a profound sense of being where you should be.
> the frozen yogurt afterwards is the sweetest you ever had

My thoughts exactly.
I am 100% down for that shit.

hnnnnnggg

What's up with the whole slew of memes trying to make fun of white people? What's wrong with frozen yogurt and missionary? It tastes and good as ice cream and missionary's comfortable. As opposed to what? Eating Church's Chicken and committing spousal rape like a nigger?

The Internet makes fun of every group, including white people. If black people can laugh at black people twitter, we can laugh at this shit.

>spousal rape
literally not real, that's like stealing your own mail or something

Im OP and Im white. Shut up its just funny

/thread

As you become less of your country (I don't care if you're American or from somewhere in Europe, etc.) you'll be blamed and ridiculed more and more. It's sad but it is what it is. Be prepared to be blamed for having all the power as you lose it, too.

literally me today minus the sex and frozen yogurt . Have I finally made it brehs?

i too like frozen yogurt and missionary intercourse
what a nice meme.
a good looking bunch, can't put my finger on why tho.

no lifting weights is a great mood booster for me, duno whats broken with you.

>"as white people we should make fun of ourselves!"
>t. Juden

I miss my old gang

You're like an SJW but for white people. Sad.

If anyone needs them, it's us. The only white countries in the future will be EE shitholes and even then, the EU is hard at work trying to fuck them up as well.

Horseshit, I am always in a great mood after lifting and my libido is way stronger as well.

Yuo:er*

Too lazy to right click on an image and 'save as'? You call that downloading, you dumb fuck?

>girl i knew was in chess club
>stomped me in chess
>literally only played it 3 times before
>she always saw me as a brainlet afterwards

So its basically one of those black twitter memes that replaced "white people" with "squad"

This

>tfw not having kids and going to church and having frozen yogurt family time

>he thinks endorphins can cross the blood-brain barrier
oh shiggy diggy doo

It is literally downloading though

It's weird how people who are really into some activity or hobby judge everyone else solely by their abilities in that activity.

Those are literally made by niggers. Go to twitter and you see a lot more.
It's funny niggers think that crime and cheating is cool.
im sure you are Jamal. Have you stolen some bike recently to keep it "real"?

>If black people can laugh at black people twitter, we can laugh at this shit.
niggers laugh at niggers but if white people laugh at them niggers go ape mad.

>lifting weights provides little to no boost in mood compared to cardio
It depends on how you lift weights

Do a few sets of 20 rep squats and youll get the same high, or more

>can't beat a girl in chess
>THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME I SWEAR
ok limpbrain

>lifting weights provides little to no boost in mood
Lift heavier faggot

7/10 would missionary and pump yoghurt into

really?

This means you're probably white. I assume that's who this was directed to.

You can't beat a good combination of the two.
I'd run 3.2 miles and then lift heavy for 15 mins...best feeling.

Claiming the gal gadot look alike (2nd from the left)

only dubs can steal

This, it must feel nice to take your wife and kids for some ice cream after church. Niggers can go fuck themselves with their mockery. This is why they are poor and stupid.

I love to take Karen and the kids for some froyo (Yolo! LOL) after Sunday morning worship at Lamb of God Lutheran Church.

Later that evening, after Grayden and Jamie-Lynn have been put to bed, Karen and I like to invite our friend Tae'shawn over. Just like I share my overflowing love with the Lord Jesus, Karen shares her sacred gifts of womanhood with our brother "T Daddy".

Karen and I are so thankful for all these blessings the Lord has bestowed upon us.

>haha I bet those stupid white people know their fathers and have culture outside of giant asses bouncing in hip hop music videos and street fashion what losers!

I hate black people

don't be so angry jamal. just because you grew up in broken family without father with abusive mother it doesn't mean you have to attack normal white people its not your fault that acting like retarded angry money is the norm for your race