Caught you mirin' my breakfast?

Caught you mirin' my breakfast?

Finish cooking it first.

>overcooking your meat this much
shiggy dig

tons of fat on that steak. did you just buy the cheapest sirloin at the grocery store? dirty pan funk on the eggs. so rare it's mooing.

Eggwhites are still runny despite bottom being nearly charred, and the foookin' steak is fookin' RAW. 3/10 enjoy salmonella an maybe l2 cook

>2017
>still eating red meat

>tons of fat

Not this fat is bad meme shit again. Can you please fuck off back to the 1970s?

Watch 'What the Health' and stop being tricked by the meat and dairy industry

pic related is GOAT breakfast if you just replace the sausage with two eggs

nice balance of various flavors and textures and fairly even macros

No thanks. I have better shit to do than LARP a momscientist.

What niggerhole do you live in where you cant eat a rare steak?

Why would I want to eat a rare steak? Medium rare is where it's at.

I'm not saying fat is bad. I love fats. In peanut butter, avocados, egg yolks, sauces, but I'm not eating big ugly chunks of yellow animal fat off of a steak, that's gross.

You fucking idiot he's commenting on the quality of the beef. Fucking educate ur self on the culinary art faggot.

Stop spreading your American imperialist propaganda. Your government and industry don't have power over the whole world, so stop acting like they do, you conspiracy nutjob.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with cholesterol and saturated fats. My people thrived on this stuff since the beginning of civilization, and we won't stop now that you limp wristed hippies want to impose your culture on us.

>LARP
Haven't been here in awhile, what's it mean?

Lesbians Are Raping Pigs

low test detected

More like you're new to the internet. It's an ancient acronym that means Live Action Role Play.

2 steaks and eggs where's the greens at?

Rare is the perfect steak. Pretty much decided by every top chef in the world

>appeal to authority
I'll eat my steak however I damn well please, faggot

Kek

Man often went days without eating since the beginning of civilization as well. You're probably already getting more than enough daily cholesterol and saturated fats.

Where's the bacon and cheese, with spinach nigga

Hey retard, there are hunks of fat on the edges of the steak and the top left tip is pure fat. You want good fat marbling in meat, not a wad of fat in your mouth.

Thought it meant something else im this context.

Subhuman tastebuds

You're probably getting more than enough protein from all the semen you ingest but no one here is telling you to stop sucking so much cock.

First they came for the well-done steak eaters, and I said nothing, because it's like beef jerky.

Then they came for the medium steak eaters, and I said nothing, because it's overcooked anyway.

Then they came for the medium-rare steak eaters, and I said nothing, because I eat my steak rare.

Then they came for me. And there was no one left to speak for me or my pretentious opinions.

It means your beef is shit bargain bin quality you dumb nigger

>Eating red meat and chicken periods.

LOL enjoy your cancer, meat head!

>Man often went days without eating since the beginning of civilization as well.
And this is why we fast two days a week with the occasional water fast and annual long term fasts.
Also no, we don't have the same problems as you with obesity and such. Meat is still too expensive for us to indulge at the levels of the average american.

lots of fat in the steak and good marbling means it's a higher grade and more expensive/delicate. look up marbling grades for beef.

you want tiny pockets of fat all throughout the steak, not big chunks of fat held to the meat by tough connective tissue

thats not rare u nigger

>not medium or medium rare
>not over medium or over well, hell even scrambled
>no toast or potatoes to help catch the gains or help you process your shitty cooking

no optimize/10

Holy shit no homo but shirou is a sexy beast, how do i achieve that mode? Need to at least man up and grind high level cooking

>tfw no qt king arthur gf to fight daily then cook and feed enormous meals to

>red meat
>making it

Choose one you fucking dyel, holy shit.

looks good user

vegan no-gains go get pegged by harry potter, you looney

>Meat is still too expensive for us to indulge at the levels of the average american.
Lol must suck to be a poor third worlder

God the quincy arc was such a letdown
All cocktease and barely any delivering