>cut recently
>~9-10% bf, 185 lbs 5'11
>hooking up with a girl
>she's quite attractive, at least 7/10
>take off my clothes
>she's visibly turned off
>"user, your body is disgusting"
>that was the exact word she used, "disgusting"

Pic is from a few months ago, leaned out a bit.

I don't lift for women, but I can't say I wasn't hurt. Come to think of it, A LOT of girls haven't found my body attractive, but she was the most direct about it.

So what gives, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLk4qunyOFk
youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Might have gotten too lean for her

post body u nigger

>5'11"
She was pissed off that you're a sub 6 foot manlet.

How lean we talking? 'Cuz you look pretty lean in this pic

Maybe you should work on your calves you retard, jesus if that isn't obvious you are beyond help.

Otherwise would suck you off while tracing my fingers through your delicious abs no homo.

b8 rite never fucking heard this before

I was about 190 in that pic, 185 now.

>training calves

For what purpose?

holy shit did you still fuck her? What kind of asshole would say that lmao. Like jeez just got to the bathroom and pretend to be sick to leave...

Is anyone dumb enough to believe this story?

You look good user, fuck that bitch.

m8, somebody that would literally utter those words to another person is not worth your time, much less your self doubt

I wish it was b8...

This was a few days ago. I met her off Tinder, went to her house, took my shirt off and she said I look disgusting

Nah I didn't fuck her. After that my confidence tanked, and even if she wanted to I wouldn't be able to fuck her.

Thanks brehs.

/thread
Fuck her (not literally).

youtube.com/watch?v=cLk4qunyOFk

When she saw your body, she instinctively resented it because she realizes she's nearing the wall and about to blow up into a cow soon. Instead of admitting that to herself, it's others who need to be disgusting.

I grew up in a fat family. My mom absolutely hates anyone healthier or leaner than her, even if they're still morbidly obese but clearly slightly less so than she is. She resorts to calling them "skinny bitches" or saying they're going to kill themselves with their "dieting and exercise."

It's undiluted envy.

Op, women are typically jealous, she was clearly insecure as it was obvious you were hotter than her so tried to drag you down. Women prefer to pull people down to their level than try hard and bring themselves up, same goes for most of fit, would rather shit on others than lift themselves up

Maybe i'm the only one who thinks this but you have weird pecs. the outside top of your pec goes almost in a straight line to the inside right, do you know what i mean. id work on that. also your nipples are to small

You look great OP. In fact it's motivating me to lift more.

Besides, she'll probably get that incurable gonorrhea going around.

i dont believe you, your like king ottermode

post body u fucking nigger

inside Bottom* not inside right

stats?

>things that never happened

>your body is disgusting

Literally means

>I'm projecting my own insecurities onto you.

While it's true different women have a type as far as bodies go just like guys do (see any goal body thread), a secure woman will respect the hard work and dedication you put in. My wife complements my body a lot and she's happy with my appearance, but she compliments me just as much if not more on my hard work and effort.

If a girl can't respect your effort regardless of whether or not it's what she prefers then an immediate "glhf" is due, and it's on to the next one.

you reeeeally need to define those chests so that they are flat all across. that's the nr.1 thing that makes you look good. Your shoulders might be too wide but whatever, that's not the main thing

Both ya'll criticizing OP for his chest are missing the point. OP's body blows 99% of the competition out of the water; to nit pick his chest is silly

that's good life advice but most of the time when girls do that, they still have some tiny tiny point about it because girls really arent smart enough to hide their true feelings and they just blurt this out without thinking.
They would never say this shit to Connor McMurphy because his physique is so perfect, it's disarming.
Obviously his body is just fine, but if you want advice you can still improve.

Ah I see, you only have one dark spot around the nipple

How the fuck? You looks like the ideal lean-but-not-shredded level to me
Work on that chest man, the rest of you is fucking bueno. Keep it up

You look good brah, no homo. If she didn't have a problem with you being 5'11" it's a little unbelievable that she'd have a problem with your chest. In fact, it's so unbelievable that I think you might have mistook her for making a joke or something.

that's the thing, man. if people are gonna look at you and tell you that you're trash, you don't need them in your life. obviously don't mistake this for not taking any criticism. if someone gives you constructive criticism, take it, but don't listen to people who tell you that you're shit and you look disgusting. i can guarantee you that someone will find you attractive, and that you're gonna make it

also she probably said you're disgusting because of those hollister underpants faggot

Hey OP, you seem to have forgotten you're not me! :D I did not post this. People are fucked. My calves are also fucked because I annihilated my right ankle playing rugby. Pic related this is fucking me jesus christ. Plus I'm 5'10"...

OP shes one of those bitches that prefers the dad bod. ur good dont worry

how did she not notice that you were Veeky Forums before you took your shirt off? most people can usually tell if you lift or not even with clothes on

lol
the fun thing is: you got all the compliments ITT.
So see that as an acomplishment, bro.

timestamp bruh

show us you're bout it

lol'd so hard OP fucking got us all

I knew this shit was fake news.

Unless this is also fake news.

kek op is a faggot, as always

lol wtf

is this pic really you?
because i literally cannot imagine anyone thinking that is disgusting
is it disgusting to have body hair?
if not the only thing i can come up with was that maybe she likes fattys and because of your large frame she mistook you for a fatty
also congrats on finding what i hope is the only non fat girl that unironically doesnt like this bodytype

Timestamp, didn't write it backwards, sorry guys.

That's very surprising.
I'm a 5'8" manlet at 12-14% bodyfat and when i went to the beach this weekend some chick was saying I look really good and im "big"
You look very good, perhaps that girl is just so used to having guys with beer bellies or skinnyfats that your body was just different. I wouldn't give it too much thought.

kek just read You're a faggot OP

good enough for me senpai. nice aesthetics, no homo. include me in the screencap, hey?

What are chances that a guy picks a photo at random to play pretend with and then the real guy just happens to not only browse the same weebtrash image board but also finds it within an hour of being posted.

What are the chances indeed.

B T F O
T
F
O

>>went to her house, took my shirt off
Were you both ready to have sex, or were you just showing off?

Did she take off her clothes?

vapid hoe prob realized you were out of her league and got insecure about her skinnyfat pudge-sac... this was her way of bailing before she had to face her insecurities

Maybe she just wasn't attracted? She didn't have to be such an ass about it. That part I dont understand.

Either way, you dodged a bullet, sir.

what are the chances OP downloaded that pic from Veeky Forums and posted it again and that person was here again?

pretty high i think

OP IS A FAGGOT.

youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU

I see no problem. You look lean as fuck bro. She's just a bitch

Rekt by genetics

You're assuming people don't have preferred body types, its not a joke some girls don't enjoy 'lots of muscle'

Posted that pic in a CBT like maybe a week ago. The balls on this guy.

She may not get wet from seeing some muscles but does it really seem legit that she would say he's "disgusting"?

Okay, fair point.

Looking good, no homo still.

yeah lemme just add nipple raises to my chest days from now on thanks user

Depends on how much she cared about his feelings and her personality in general

She could just be the type of person to say what comes to mind. All I mean by this is you're bound to run into a person who is legitimately disgusted by muscle. Now add in the few thousand a day that come by Veeky Forums and you'll get a guy who ran Into this girl.

C'MON, THIS GUY DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE HE 5 SCOOPS

what's your chest routine
i want tiddies like those

This, the bitch was a hater

Should've boucned back and said "Thats fine I was just gonna pump and dump anyway you're below my standards"

Would tear her up inside.

I did incline bench as my primary exercise for close to a year.
Can't say it was a great decision in hindsight, but I'm happy with what I got.
Been flat benching for a solid year or so now instead and about a third of the time I work with dumbells first.
>4 sets bench, varying reps
>3 sets dumbells
>3 or 4 sets hammerstrength incline or flat
>4 sets cable flies for a solid amount of reps.
Rep scheme is always something different.
Anywhere from 2 reps on a compound to 15
anywhere from 8 to 20 or so on an isolation.

Sorry for the mountain of text.

>3 plate bench
>395lb squat
>Haven't deadlifted in a while so probably down from 4 plate

Who does this shit? Really? Veeky Forums has some advanced trolls

You should've played along
-"Hahaha. You want a fat blob?"
-"Did you get to see only fatasses shirtless?"
-"Surprised to see a real man?"
Was she laughing when she said it or was she scared of you???
If she wasn't joking then find a new girl.

I was joking about your calves bro, your legs are sexy no homo.

Most girls are stupid dude, I can't understand how their train of thought works.

>drunk girl at a party I threw
>her friend has been telling me all night that she wants to hook up with me
>tell her I don't hook up with drunk ass people
>gets more persistent
>ignore her because some qt is giving me then eyes and has been calling me for shots all night
>drunk girl seems to be too drunk
>get scared of her fucking up my house
>help her lay on a bed at guest's room
>tell her to call if she needs help
>grabs my hand and pulls me to her side
>too lit to think
>start kissing her
>goes full thot exploring my ghost with her tongue
>about 10 minutes in she stops and cries
>fucking disgusting
>calm her down
>go full weeb and pat her head
>she calms down and starts grinding me
>"I feel so bad for doing this out of a relationship"
>puts her tits in my face
>rub her vagoo
>she orgasms
>runs off the room
>wait a couple of minutes
>go back to my party
>can hear someone crying in the bathroom

Like seriously wtf is wrong with girls? Why do they have to overthink stuff so much. Every single girl I've been with. I stg. Ever since I stopped being fat and got some social life, life has become repetitive. I miss eating a shitload of stuff and not caring about being fat. I miss the days when I wouldn't feel guilty for missing an exercise. Fuck, haven't been taking care of my diet and gym for a good 6 months but I seem to still look fit for normie standards

No worries, thanks for the response man

I've really been working hard. My foot is 95 percent.
Been hitting calves twice a week harder than anything. :(

This happens all the time. Worst i recall was shruglife who some guy made a fake tinder with and would catfish girls, no show, and then call them names.

Women sometimes act like children because the pressure to think and act like reasonable adults befalls on men. That's just the way the world is.

Do girls find you're body disgusting or do you slay?

Last post for now. I would say I was a slayer in college.
Met the girl of my dreams and we've been dating for over three years now.
Gonna marry her and have children when we feel we're ready.
Also can't wait to have a smaller me that I can show the gym ropes to.
If he/she doesn't like the gym, that's okay too.
I just want to be a rad as fuck dad.

This. She was projecting on you op, don't let her bring you down.
You'll find lots of girls do this to hide their own insecurities.

Why the fuck would someone lie about this? What could possibly be the reason?

AHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAH
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OP YOU PATHETIC FAGGOT

>Cuts down to 10%
>"I don't lift for women"

Come on...

It's just because he has the triple xxl Chad shoulders.

Lazy women (and men) like to pretend that visible fitness is an indication of an unhealthy obsession with exercise so they can justify their lack of willpower.

Shes full of shit

Insecurities galore my man

She's thinking "Why would he stay with me if he looks this good"

Also, don't fuck random Tinder sluts unless you're ready for that kind of shit, they're not there to make you feel good or happy, they're there to get fucked
your feelings are secondary to that

SORRY FOR ALL CAPS AND REDDIT SPACING I WANT OP TO SEE THIS

This is my goal body

Please post routine (lifting & cardio) in as much detail as possible and a sample full day of eating or at least macros only. Supplements? Creatine?

If possible, post a pic of you dressed up. No head shot required. Front + back.

Beard y/n, if y how much?

MIRIN BRAH, FUARK. NO HOMO. PLEASE DELIVER.

this

same happened to me,can confirm these things exist

Women don't like to be less good looking than men. A fat ugo once did this to me despite having 8/10 facial features and a good body, . It's just a way for them to cope so they'll try to put you down. They do this with other women too.

This is a valid point. Maybe she was just being a twat about how she felt towards OPs appearance. Her saying he's disgusting might have just been her impulsive way of telling him it's not what she's into becuase she doesn't have the tools to get her point across any other way. After all he did just say he was hooking up with her so I'm sure there was minimal investment from both parties.

I still stand by my point though, if someone's going to be that abrasive about appearance, that shallow in the moment, then they're not worth your time. Even if it's just a fuck, it isn't worth getting beat up about to the point of making a thread on Veeky Forums. Just move on and work on the next prospect.

L M A O
M
A
O

3/10

t. someone who has never seen another human body before

She's just rude.

This, I've noticed woman are now moving towards "DadBods" purely for this own sick desires to let it all go.

Read the thread, you pathetic cunt

bro you're sick bro. mirin your non cookie cutter physique bro it sick bro. ignore the thots they just wanna steal your gains ok bro? you're a sick cunt okay never doubt this

op op op. ye never lern man

>shoulders too wide

this is Veeky Forums go back to tumblr

Some bitch said this to me too. I got angry and started verbally insulting her while doing zyzz poses until she left. Later that night I jacked off to traps